WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
I don't real have 'top' scum reads Ekko because I'm working from a POE standpoint but my preference right now is looking at Wang, Doddsy, T-Pein. In that order. I think Wang has looked the scummiest to me, as I'm noticing differences from how he usually operates as town.

Wang & Doddsy? I would consider these two being less active than me - pushing on semi-active people, is something a clever mafia player would too - and something I've done in the past, to not focus on the active pool. Slight FOS here

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Pretty sure at one point Junk was voting for me - so this dude is just capping

billed-cap-vector-icon-isolated-blue-billed-cap-summer-hat-flat-vector-id1286307192
voting for u when ur wagon had no pressure
but unvoted when ur wagon was getting some heat

oops

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
shame, well join the dead chat and have fun there

even if I die - I still get to post in this thread. You're stuck with me for the whole game

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff & Jobber are also two I’m going to look at next. I know Jeff claimed survivor but that is utterly meaningless to me honestly lol. On WG I watched helplessly as my town got giga fucked by a fake survivor claim from the dead chat lol.

I thought some of Magic’s points on Jeff warranted looking into even if Jeff isn’t a priority target.

Jobber I think is town now unless T-Pein is scum. I don’t see how scum him decides to test T-Pein if T-Pein is town. I haven’t been scum reading T-Pein but I will say both Junk and Pete volunteered to hammer his lynch willingly, which may be kind of concerning.

Only thing on Jobber is how Pete was so defensive over that bad read and then how he kept joking about Jobber being his teammate after. GTH he’s Town. But still on the outside POE if we can’t find the scum/if T-Pein ever flips scum.
I implore you to look more into my posts, by all means. But I did turbo fuck Peter n junk for the most part so you don't need to worry about me since I've already been pro town xp . I didn't need to really claim just for magic and could have let quite a few townies crash and burn . (See for example me pulling out of the 1st barry wagon the moment junk hops on lol). But ya either way do ur own due diligence regardless

Reactions: Dr_Professor83

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Wang & Doddsy? I would consider these two being less active than me - pushing on semi-active people, is something a clever mafia player would too - and something I've done in the past, to not focus on the active pool. Slight FOS here

Wang feels different than usual, and I have no reason to call Doddsy town at the moment. So this is what I'm working from. Junk was my top scum read, but outside of her I wasn't that sure. I'm not focusing on the active pool because I think most are town at the moment, and I'm working from that. I expect to be wrong on a couple, it's usually how this goes for me.

Dr_Professor83

Reaction score
Also I know it came at the end of that long ass Juice post, but those Tweet posts from Pete were very pingy to me.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Yeah Fourth ain't town aligned - sorry buddy.

Funniest_Memes_i-notice-you-have-cheese_7205.jpeg

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I don't real have 'top' scum reads Ekko because I'm working from a POE standpoint but my preference right now is looking at Wang, Doddsy, T-Pein. In that order. I think Wang has looked the scummiest to me, as I'm noticing differences from how he usually operates as town.
alright what i need now is a case on all 3
3 paragraphs each, preferred if it was more than 100 words

why is wang scum:

why is tpein scum:

why is doddsy scum:

Status
Not open for further replies.