WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Yeah, that is true. He's basically vanilla after it, so there'd be bigger fish to fry. Lie Detect usually doesn't get a lot of shots b/c it's quite powerful, so I'd say he could have kept that to himself but not sure they would have believed it being any more than 1.

Just came off as a weird way to play lie detect. You claim it and everyone knows what they can be checked on and it ruins any sorta edge you have in catching people.

I don't really like it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Pretty good with Juice tbh, not really seeing the teammate equity with her and who's flipped. I'm quite happy with how she's pushed on Junk too pre-flip.

Showtime

Reaction score
ekko idk why you hate town reads so much, easy to fake or not they're a way of hunting. eventually if you get all the town players you end up with only scum.

i've not been able to give you 3 scum names this whole game lol.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Professor out of those imo, I don't think Doink's role is scum with Junk and we know it's real because of T-Pein. I'm pretty comfortable with both Tweet and Lethal. Don't see Tweet making the lie detect play, and he's looked solid overall. Lethal hasn't felt any different than I'd expect him to. Prof has been making really solid observations and posts, but no real big pushes outside of Doink.
expected
ofcourse u town read tweet

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
ekko idk why you hate town reads so much, easy to fake or not they're a way of hunting. eventually if you get all the town players you end up with only scum.

town reads are okay
i love them
but town reads only are not

certainly not after double scum flips today

im not letting her bullsht go further

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
back later, play nice ill still be stalking

Showtime

Reaction score
he faked a result and got to skate an extra phase anyways as odo and magic just argued (they were both town). was a fucking shitshow :heston

excuse me, i said poyser was scum that game and was leading a lynch until i then fucked up and left him for an extra phase.

THEN i argued with odo before, at the end of night, declaring he had to be town because he reached three town tells but then i pissed him off so much he wanted me dead no matter what and he died at night and i was lynched.

good times. see i don't tunnel like others, i tunnel until i see a player is town then back off.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
generally in day 1 and 2 its either to form town reads than scum reads
but when u have a scum flip, or even better, 2 scum flips
everyone should have some scum reads from those flips

and no, being rusty is not an excuse

day 1 u said its day 1 and u dont play on day 1. day 2 u avoided contributing anything minus follow peter's wagons, and now all of sudden u r rusty and dont want to give scum reads

enough is enough tbh
if this slot isnt vigged/lynched i will be deeply saddened

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah, this is basically how I'm solving this game as well. Don't think there's anything wrong with it either. I'm just seeing who I can't clear as town, and right now I've got that down to a few people from my own POV.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Chris Kringle
The Blaze
Blainhausen
T-Pein™
The Grimch
Doddsy - mostly poe as well, but will eventually have to ISO as well as i remember him being on peter early d1 ?
Ekkologix V2
Sky
Hans Gruber
Zinger Burger
Noelle Kringle
Eggnog Frog
Tweet
CraigPelton
Lethal Banks
Showtime
Jobber Doink
Dr_Professor83
Kid Vicious
Wang Chung - poe, not reason to read town. no case beyond that

im actually kind of struggling with the 3 rd as i have reasons to at least THINK the rest of the players could be town, whether role or play wise

@Ekkologix any questions?
honestly not sure and im not in the mood to hunt 3rd parties rn
we got scum on our plate, keep the momentum
the 3rd will become obvious soon

wang, doddsy, prof, jobber, cp, chris, lethal all look like possible 3rds

its hard to find the third compared to mafia rn. not worth the effort throwing shots in the dark

last game my role specifically worked against serial, so i was hunting players with ridiculous null reads and it worked. i could maybe do that here as well. its generally good to hunt those with lots of null/town reads or are uninvolved as possible indies

might be good place to start, but lets focus on maf first. the indie isnt getting anywhere

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I won’t harp on Juice for not having 3 reads because I really don’t at the moment either.
reread around those wagons please
surely there must be 3 names that stand out

even if just 1, atleast give me a reasoning behind it

juice says showtime is scum but has no reasoning behind it

Status
Not open for further replies.