WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm just giving ya shit lol
it's cool. i think we have a very decent town core built too so let's finish the year with a town win mother cluckers

Showtime

Reaction score
I just realized I don't have to worry about the lie detector anyway. :mj

EDIT — Fucked up the emote. :lmao
I've read the case on Retep and am sorta torn because yes, what Magic says about his play this game is the truth but I also can't tell town Retep from scum Retep and think he's just aloof as either alignment. That being said, Chris is right here, voting Retep is a vote to lynch.
Oshi 13 hours huh

What I'd really like to see is Juice claiming both role and alignment in one post so I can lie detect that. Far as Retep goes... I don't see myself on that wagon at this stage.
Let me ask this, since repet caught up and defended himself a bit, has he actually added onto his reads at all?
I'm caught up now and can't say he really has tbh. He's still just fluffing a lot but he does that as either alignment from my experience. Plus I liked his response to your point that he gave you too easy a town lean. So yeah, don't see myself voting there today.
So are we all kinda just implicitly agreeing that no lynch is taking place today or what
Like, going after Juice for shitposting while just ignoring Blaine, T-Pein™, Alibaba and Wang Chung is definitely a choice.
Right I think my vote is still on Juice so if y'all wanna pull the trigger on that, time is running out, I'll be off to bed shortly
Btw something I noticed about Jonny, he barely contributed but outside of his vote against Junk which I hated, he also kinda needlessly claimed character and softed a role, which strikes me as sort of a newbie town without a team to guide his actions kinda move.
Again, I don't see myself voting Peter off today. After making a few points in his favor earlier, he actually came in and expressed that he disliked those posts which... here you got one guy who's sorta taking your side when basically the entire rest of the game is null or against you, and you go and shit over those posts, what scum does that?
Agree that if Retep is scum, Junk is a likely teammate. I'm not saying it's a lock cause god knows what Junk is thinking, but her looking literally anywhere else to ignore Retep seems a bit too on the nose even for my tastes.
Ye the question is what do we do about it? Vig or Cop him anyway or just lynch him tomorrow? Also where does that leave our plans regarding Retep and Junk?
vote Junk
Hmmm you think Retep/Junk is likely s/s but vote Barry who's basically Reteps only consistent scum read?

Speaking of Barry, my read on him has completely stalled, it's been a while since I actually noticed anything he did. I'm sure he posted a buncha times but I couldn't tell you what it was he said.
Ye this is a pretty good point, the question is why give it to Blaze anyway? If Junk is scum, it could be either to buddy Blaze, or maybe the gift is something useful like an extra kill which she gave to her teammate. Though in that last case I'm not sure they'd be quite this transparent about it.

these are tweet's relevant posts about peter/junk

he was against lynching peter on day 1 pretty firmly, towards end of day he wanted to lynch juice(on day 1), and he voted jonny/juice for voting scum junk.

on day 2 he was more on board with the junk/peter stuff, but focused more on removing junk.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Why would scum need a lie detect though?

I've seen it before, could be a buncha random abilities.

Also it could be his fake claim as well and thats the ability in it.

Truth is, I'm pretty sure he mentioned it as a one shot, and no offense but a "I am town" from sky seems like a total waste on that usage unless he felt he was going to die an absolutely needed to use it.

Scum know who their scum mates but not who actually is town, sky doesn't need to be town for Tweet to say it was true, just needs it believable and sky to not out him, its a risk to do this sorta stuff unless you really are a lie detector though thirds usually won't call you out on it so its low risk high reward to use it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've seen it before, could be a buncha random abilities.

Also it could be his fake claim as well and thats the ability in it.

Truth is, I'm pretty sure he mentioned it as a one shot, and no offense but a "I am town" from sky seems like a total waste on that usage unless he felt he was going to die an absolutely needed to use it.

Scum know who their scum mates but not who actually is town, sky doesn't need to be town for Tweet to say it was true, just needs it believable and sky to not out him, its a risk to do this sorta stuff unless you really are a lie detector though thirds usually won't call you out on it so its low risk high reward to use it.

I understood the Sky usage tbh, she's always a big question mark in games and doesn't really get solved.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I will say pretending he was in any danger of being shot by scum for being an outted 1 shot lie detect was a pretty big exaggeration in hindsight :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
man was walking around like outted cop :smh

Showtime

Reaction score
oh i added in the peter stuff because unless he was bussing juice for being useless, he was also going at her pretty hard and junk was trying to pivot the peter lynch to junk as well.

Yeah, its just a different way when you get onto, say Jeff as an example since it was most recent, when you quote his but add others then focus just on jeff I get a little hard to see how you are seeing it sometimes because with how others were posting when you quoted.

Didn't think it was scummy play or anything, just an odd posting way, used to people just mass quoting on person then going on about his posts, when quoting multiple people but talking about one it was just weird and hard to fully get, like with the jeff/chris quotes because of how it looked to me in context with chrises it didn't look bad to me.

i disagree with singular focus on one person using multiquotes. i just did it with tweet, but it lacks context if you do it like that.

if i say "hey jeff was doing x" but then people are like "well what was everyone else doing" then that kind of ruins the argument. context is important, so i added in context related posts for what was happening around that time so it can be more clear what the accused was doing compared to those that were also in the thread at the same time.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I will say pretending he was in any danger of being shot by scum for being an outted 1 shot lie detect was a pretty big exaggeration in hindsight :heston

Then shot his load pretty quick too to even remove being a threat.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Then shot his load pretty quick too to even remove being a threat.
and refused to clear magic for me *pouts* , but the usage was technically fine. not at all how i would have played it as town though lol. like ever

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
oh i added in the peter stuff because unless he was bussing juice for being useless, he was also going at her pretty hard and junk was trying to pivot the peter lynch to junk as well.

i disagree with singular focus on one person using multiquotes. i just did it with tweet, but it lacks context if you do it like that.

if i say "hey jeff was doing x" but then people are like "well what was everyone else doing" then that kind of ruins the argument. context is important, so i added in context related posts for what was happening around that time so it can be more clear what the accused was doing compared to those that were also in the thread at the same time.

Different way to do things and just not used to it then so it comes off as weird. Not trying to paint you as anything, just was different so came off as hyper focused to me when using other quotes and just talking about one player. Apologies if I came off as being critical of it.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah, that is true. He's basically vanilla after it, so there'd be bigger fish to fry. Lie Detect usually doesn't get a lot of shots b/c it's quite powerful, so I'd say he could have kept that to himself but not sure they would have believed it being any more than 1.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd have been acting weird cryptic questions to force certain phrases to check or tried it on some dubious usage claims

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah, that is true. He's basically vanilla after it, so there'd be bigger fish to fry. Lie Detect usually doesn't get a lot of shots b/c it's quite powerful, so I'd say he could have kept that to himself but not sure they would have believed it being any more than 1.
unless ur scum poyser and u get 3 u can use in one day. who the fuck hosted that bullshit :deandre

Status
Not open for further replies.