WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Note to self, DTJ: Don't Trust Jeff. :hayden3

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I think Doddsy, Wang, T-Pein and then outside shot of Professor is where I'm at right now with regards to day pushes. Feel mostly good on everyone else. I'm a bit 50-50 on Doddsy though after some things Magic said, I will stand by Wang not looking like he normally does at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Professor out of those imo, I don't think Doink's role is scum with Junk and we know it's real because of T-Pein. I'm pretty comfortable with both Tweet and Lethal. Don't see Tweet making the lie detect play, and he's looked solid overall. Lethal hasn't felt any different than I'd expect him to. Prof has been making really solid observations and posts, but no real big pushes outside of Doink.
yeah this is a good post. ok to you all seem to remember better than me about him vs doink, and im not crazy to think he hasnt been overly aggresive or pushy about other directions and was very abscent on d2 yes?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Note to self, DTJ: Don't Trust Jeff. :hayden3
I think I've played excellent for my role and even was nice enough to claim at night to avoid issues. you're welcome :D

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Anyways I legit can't keep up with this game and how things are going.

I don't find Jeff scum regardless if he is a survivor, he's not as assholish this game as he was when he was scum in others, even if some of the shit Showtime posts about him without full context doesn't seem great.

Ekko I'd say is town

Showtime I have no idea, he's hyper focusing on a few players it seems, is he normally like that? He quotes a massive amount of people in some post but hyper focuses on the one person, which is weird cause its hard to judge exactly whats going on there.

Sky doesn't feel scummy, probably just plays like me, getting sus because they just do.

Tweet is pretty weird though, I dunno about him.

Zinger is just a sandwich :p also I don't find zinger to lean either way based on what I've seen.

Tpein I always find hard to read cause he comes off as scummy even when town to me.

Everyone else I haven't read enough on to have a view, this game to fast for this old man who has to much shit going on

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I think with Doddsy I ain't going to ever make my mind up on him unless his claim looks good and pushes me over to the town edge, I always need to see him flip because he's always so hard to solve.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
yeah this is a good post. ok to you all seem to remember better than me about him vs doink, and im not crazy to think he hasnt been overly aggresive or pushy about other directions and was very abscent on d2 yes?

Honestly, my lazy play is an easy push againt, just sayin

Showtime

Reaction score
looking over tweet's posts, ekko might be right about him.

he defended peter a lot day 1 and then went after the two people that voted junk(jonny/juice) and never really gave a read on junk and instead said he's given up trying to read her.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I don't find Jeff scum regardless if he is a survivor, he's not as assholish this game as he was when he was scum in others, even if some of the shit Showtime posts about him without full context doesn't seem great.

Ekko I'd say is town

Showtime I have no idea, he's hyper focusing on a few players it seems, is he normally like that? He quotes a massive amount of people in some post but hyper focuses on the one person, which is weird cause its hard to judge exactly whats going on there.

Sky doesn't feel scummy, probably just plays like me, getting sus because they just do.

Zinger is just a sandwich :p also I don't find zinger to lean either way based on what I've seen.

Tpein I always find hard to read cause he comes off as scummy even when town to me.

Everyone else I haven't read enough on to have a view, this game to fast for this old man who has to much shit going on

short answer is yes, he's always like this lol just his points are usually better. but he was good on day 1 and d2 so it's whatever. he's also not played with us in quite sometime or with ekko ever, so I can also see an argument for t hat just being town v town as i said earlier in thread.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

Ya, pretty much. He cooled off after I did, but he seems to be entertaining it again with Peter flipping so it's why I'd like to hear more out of him. He was definitely more of a presence in D1, and it's why I was able to garner such a town read on him. Outside of Doink, it's not really been pushy type play. If he's scum, he's done a banging job of blending in thus far.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
short answer is yes, he's always like this lol just his points are usually better. but he was good on day 1 and d2 so it's whatever. he's also not played with us in quite sometime or with ekko ever, so I can also see an argument for t hat just being town v town as i said earlier in thread.

Its easy to get into those with ekko to be honest, his posting style, typing and view of himself and the logic? he uses to get to his view makes it very easy to get into those with him lol.

But yeah I don't see ekko as town and show doesn't seem to be scum, least not a scum team anyways

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Showtime

Reaction score

Ekko I'd say is town

when i have a lot of people as town then i prod aggressively then either stick or back off.

i have posts that just say "good" and "great", etc. generally if one person makes enough posts to suggest they're town they're town whereas a player can make a lot of scum sounding posts and not be scum because sometimes people just be looking scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.