WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
looking over tweet's posts, ekko might be right about him.

he defended peter a lot day 1 and then went after the two people that voted junk(jonny/juice) and never really gave a read on junk and instead said he's given up trying to read her.

I just don't see why he'd fake confirm Sky and come out with the Lie Detect so early as scum, it very much felt like him blowing his load as town with the role with the way he outed himself. If that was planned out I'm impressed honestly.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Its easy to get into those with ekko to be honest, his posting style, typing and view of himself and the logic? he uses to get to his view makes it very easy to get into those with him lol.

But yeah I don't see ekko as town and show doesn't seem to be scum, least not a scum team anyways
and fwiw players like me, smark and for magic would be the type of players to get into long circle arguments over semantics. case and point, magic has had these with both myself and ekko tonight. par for the course for magic though, he does love a good leg hump

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
when i have a lot of people as town then i prod aggressively then either stick or back off.

i have posts that just say "good" and "great", etc. generally if one person makes enough posts to suggest they're town they're town whereas a player can make a lot of scum sounding posts and not be scum because sometimes people just be looking scummy.

Yeah, its just a different way when you get onto, say Jeff as an example since it was most recent, when you quote his but add others then focus just on jeff I get a little hard to see how you are seeing it sometimes because with how others were posting when you quoted.

Didn't think it was scummy play or anything, just an odd posting way, used to people just mass quoting on person then going on about his posts, when quoting multiple people but talking about one it was just weird and hard to fully get, like with the jeff/chris quotes because of how it looked to me in context with chrises it didn't look bad to me.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
I just don't see why he'd fake confirm Sky and come out with the Lie Detect so early as scum, it very much felt like him blowing his load as town with the role with the way he outed himself. If that was planned out I'm impressed honestly.

He could also legit be a lie detect, no one says it can only be a scum play, also wasn't it just a one shot to?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah i said the exact same earlier. thats giving me pause. why set up such a convoluted play to clear sky of all people. minor good guy points, and if the plan is to create wifom if he (tweet) ever dies then you dont pick Sky who's perfectly capable of getting mislynched by herself :francis

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
yeah i said the exact same earlier. thats giving me pause. why set up such a convoluted play to clear sky of all people. minor good guy points, and if the plan is to create wifom if he (tweet) ever dies then you dont pick Sky who's perfectly capable of getting mislynched by herself :francis

With the whole peter/junk shit as well, this whole game feels like convoluted scum play right now.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
He could also legit be a lie detect, no one says it can only be a scum play, also wasn't it just a one shot to?
true actually, could have all just been to confirm his own role early, thats plausible. would be fruitful to see who he pushed day 1

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yeah, just the way he came out with looked so town to me. Like he got excited with the role, and wanted to be useful on Day 1. I'm having a hard time believing he'd be scum tbh, but I'm not ruling it out completely.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why would scum need a lie detect though?
this I can answer, sorry to butt in. but juice had gift giving as well as her actual scum role of janitor right? peter was dv and busdriver. could simply be they were given a claimable role and no fake

Last edited:
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I think I've played excellent for my role and even was nice enough to claim at night to avoid issues. you're welcome :D

I'm just giving ya shit lol

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l