WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Showtime

Reaction score
and magic, if you dont start scum hunting people that actually make sense, im going to remove you from my obvious town list. like dude, were you not yourself off peter for a period of time on d1? i forget who u slid to, maybe juice? in either case, sometimes side roads happen. it doesnt mean the rest of my or your play means less. I do believe ur hyper focusing , again, on a very short period of time. these things happen, and they certainly dont make me scm. im curious why your are looking for the most convoluted scum reads instead oflooking ofr obvious connections btw? can u explain that?

there's nothing convoluted about this.

ekko was convoluted.

you literally wanted junk shot and when peter was shot you wanted two other people lynched before junk. it's in the quotes, i link the other posts by chris/tfw/smark for context. all 3, except you, also brought up lynching junk. you didn't. you wanted to blind lynch barry before repet's flip and when peter did flip scum you quite literally showed frustration in the thread.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
and magic, if you dont start scum hunting people that actually make sense, im going to remove you from my obvious town list. like dude, were you not yourself off peter for a period of time on d1? i forget who u slid to, maybe juice? in either case, sometimes side roads happen. it doesnt mean the rest of my or your play means less. I do believe ur hyper focusing , again, on a very short period of time. these things happen, and they certainly dont make me scm. im curious why your are looking for the most convoluted scum reads instead oflooking ofr obvious connections btw? can u explain that?

Scum reading you and Ekko is a head scratcher.

I can’t recall a moment you didn’t look like you weren’t tying to lead town. We all have our disagreements.

We all have momentarily bad reads. Magic and I both thought Sky was sus until she got confirmed etc.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
if yall thin im wrong on TFW
im always down to solve juice/tweet/sky

barry and tpein can self resolve at night
if barry's results r crap we just lynch him
and tpein i am confident i can read if he keeps playing. he will make himself very towny

Showtime

Reaction score
there was a reason why i hard scum read TFW when i was reading back

he followed peter like his shadow

it read to me like they planned it all in scum chat

junk flipping town fuks up my reads a bit

yes ekko, but incorrect reads happen but tfw wasn't playing based on having tmi. she just thought peter was town. mafia don't just follow their partners like lapdogs.

after you shot peter her first thought was to still have junk lynched, assuring two mafia deaths for the phase. jeff, meanwhile, started wanting barry dead immediately. read those posts that i just showed or go back to those pages and read for yourself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
there's nothing convoluted about this.

ekko was convoluted.

you literally wanted junk shot and when peter was shot you wanted two other people lynched before junk. it's in the quotes, i link the other posts by chris/tfw/smark for context. all 3, except you, also brought up lynching junk. you didn't. you wanted to blind lynch barry before repet's flip and when peter did flip scum you quite literally showed frustration in the thread.
and ive explained to u that short portion. ur choosing not to listen. come at me tomorrow or shut the fuck up. im not scum, and ur just repeating the same thing. we;re good. no one with a brain will follow you so im also no worried. by all means, continue ur wild theories of people who actually got scum lynched being super bus scum. jfc

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can’t say I’d be too opposed to solving the Juice slot.

I can’t recall anything she’s contributed.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock

I can’t recall a moment you didn’t look like you weren’t tying to lead town. We all have our disagreements.

We all have momentarily bad reads. Magic and I both thought Sky was sus until she got confirmed etc.
smark what r ur top 3 scums right now

u too @Hans Gruber @Showtime

just purely top 3 scums

Showtime

Reaction score

smark go to the damn posts i linked and don't fucking answer his becking call for defense. he can defend himself, but just go reread the posts yourself after seeing the two flips.

and i'm not scum reading ekko anymore

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yes ekko, but incorrect reads happen but tfw wasn't playing based on having tmi. she just thought peter was town. mafia don't just follow their partners like lapdogs.

after you shot peter her first thought was to still have junk lynched, assuring two mafia deaths for the phase. jeff, meanwhile, started wanting barry dead immediately. read those posts that i just showed or go back to those pages and read for yourself.
BECAUE I THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT PETER MIGHT FLIP TOWN. magic, i love u, but u need to fucking read and stop spouting the same fucking phrase over and over. stop trying to dirty people at night too, its a bad look.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

yeah exactly, magic knows better than to rely on this shit. he tries to do the same shit with ekko so now im actually worried hes trying to take over the thread with absolute nonsense. wtf is this shit lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i don't have 3. i have jeff and wang as of right now due to wang's coasting and just sliding on by.

jeff looks bad via consistency when reading.
ah yes, i didnt consistently for 100% of the game do the same thing so im scum. town never waffle on reads and have dissagreements. is this a real read bro?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like seriously, I'm actually insulted you think I would actively do that after a shot, before seeing a flip, as peters scum mate, knowing hed flip scum? thats seriously mind blowing that you actually think thats more liekly than the obvious....so again i ask, why are you ignoring 99.9% of my play to suite your 0.1% narrative? makes no logical sense to play this way buddy

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i don't have 3. i have jeff and wang as of right now due to wang's coasting and just sliding on by.

jeff looks bad via consistency when reading.
can wang be an indie scum? he didnt seem like hes helping the flipped mafia members, but hes not helping town either
a survivor/serial kinda style

jeff looks bad but what about TFW/tweet/juice?

atleast jeff is actually posting no? we can get a better read on him as the game goes, and scum wud shoot him if he becomes too threatning to them

its the same logic i am using with u. so far i am satisfied as a scum was delivered. i am a bit dissatisfied with jeff but im giving him 1 more chance because losing town jeff wud be super detrimental in comparison to losing a tree stump thats not even contributive and likely isnt town

the wagon on juice yesterday never picked up. the flipped scum today did not wanna lynch juice yesterday. its a place to start with

Status
Not open for further replies.