WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
I still feel really good about tfw tho ekko, and i played scum with em last game so im not really seeing any holes in his town armor like i notced when playing with him last
i will eventually be forced to leave TFW if my town reads start vouching for him

but man that happened with tweet already and now TFW

i cant be this wrong on them..

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i disagree with 2nd paragraph. active players will self resolve. if hes town he will lynch scum eventually or be lynched by scum, if he is mafia he will be forced to claim and caught in a lie somewhere around day 4ish

and the logic applies to you, me and any active player as well. like i said i am satisfied with you because you delivered scum. i am not satisfied with jeff because he didnt

will i lynch jeff over it? not yet. i will wait and see if he continues steering from scum or not.

its like showdown u really are not looking at the simple things and u r trying to create some wacky sht that doesnt exist sometimes

like u r imagining i am busing my teammates and not just a town shooting mafia. why dont u wait couple of days and see if i keep lynching mafia or town? if i started lynching town do as u want with me, but u r judging stuff before it happens and i dont like that

in jeff's case, i agree jeff's play is definitly walking on thin ice. im keeping a really close eye on him, but i will probaably not lynch him before my immediate PoE in TFW/tweet/juice/sky

also i need to reread jeff day 1. how hard did he want to lynch peter there?
tl/dr is exactly what im saying

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
seriously tho, im moving on to greener pastures. Im hoping to have some info on zinger or maybe even more ppl when day breaks. depends what the coal actually does.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
like bro, the only ppl entertaining your thought are one guy u sussed a bunch, tpein, and a comment by doink. no one is going to be pushing me or ekko tomorrow because unless something drastically changed, the fact u were right about peter and junk , which both looked bad to a lot of people too, doesnt embolden a terrible set of night cases. if ur just being wild sepeculative town, fine, but i expect a bit more carefulness and actual nuances in scum reading people after two scum flips. uve made two cases based on very little substance and a very small portion of posts and trying to apply worst case scenario/bussing to them as opposed to actually trying to understand the context and flow of the entire game. ur just wrong , sorry, and I do not believe anyone who's been active this entire game will put much stock in wild theories as opposed to actual results oriented play. ekko delivered scum. i delivered scum. u delivered scum. were on the same team dumbass
u didnt deliver scum directly
u did for junk
but not peter

i did for peter
but not junk

we're basically the opposite

mistakes can be made, which is why im giving u a second chance, and i deserve a second chance

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and if you havent figured out my roles by now, then u need to read my posts again. think ive given yall about 3 hints tn lol

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
u didnt deliver scum directly
u did for junk
but not peter

i did for peter
but not junk

we're basically the opposite

mistakes can be made, which is why im giving u a second chance, and i deserve a second chance
tbf regarding peter, look at end of d2. i mass tagged everyone to tag peter. do you really think i do that and nuke junk d1?

Showtime

Reaction score
sure, let's ignore two full day phases :heston

no one is ignoring the two full day phases, you actually waffled and trying to say you did as much against peter as i did is beyond silly. i tried forcing the lynch at the end whereas you just joined. that was cp, myself, and ekko.

and yeah we're not lynching retep sorry
@Hans Gruber didn't you say last night you weren't lynching Peter? Or am I mixing that up. If not tho, what changed
I did. I changed my mind
I thought I was rather clear as to why I switched to Peter. Wasn't feeling juice , n with the ppl on the early Peter wagon its the one I ended up coming around to. I haven't really seen much from his posts today, I'm not good at reading him and his flip is just more valuable compared to the other options. So tl Dr I talked myself into Peter or no lynch since we absolutely also had no time to start anything else or repush junk to claim either. Hope that helps clarify
Yeah I can understand that, just really pinged me bc I remember not exactly coming around to him last night so your "I'm not lynching peter sorry" post really stuck in my mind. It's more that certainty you had last night that's weird than the voting today I guess

and this was more waffling, you did do as tp said which was join back on the wagon after it started gaining momentum again.
i have not read post shot yet
u could be right
i onyl answered quoted today
i am outside and can only answer from phone for next 4 days, i will try to reread tonight like yesterday

id recommend it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
magic probably 100% town though because if he was scum he

a) would have actually noticed my softs
b) would have figured it out and realized pushing me isnt going to help him win lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
is that enough for u to clue in magic?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
or should i just full claim so u stfu :heston

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I sympathise with Jeff because I too switch wagons in a way that makes sense to me but not anyone else

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I’d have said no before, but we have no idea who he’s influencing as far night actions go so you might have to.

Showtime

Reaction score
like bro, the only ppl entertaining your thought are one guy u sussed a bunch, tpein, and a comment by doink. no one is going to be pushing me or ekko tomorrow because unless something drastically changed, the fact u were right about peter and junk , which both looked bad to a lot of people too, doesnt embolden a terrible set of night cases. if ur just being wild sepeculative town, fine, but i expect a bit more carefulness and actual nuances in scum reading people after two scum flips. uve made two cases based on very little substance and a very small portion of posts and trying to apply worst case scenario/bussing to them as opposed to actually trying to understand the context and flow of the entire game. ur just wrong , sorry, and I do not believe anyone who's been active this entire game will put much stock in wild theories as opposed to actual results oriented play. ekko delivered scum. i delivered scum. u delivered scum. were on the same team dumbass

I made people look at peter. I, as in, only I created a case and then pushed it and then was quite literally quoting it to anyone that asked and made a point to say id quote it for anyone that asked. Ekko had his own case, but the wagon and pressured existed because I made it exist and I don't care to bring this up until others try to act like we were all in it together.

Coming on way after the fact isn't literally anywhere near as meaningful.

So yes, tpein was quite literally on the money with what he said and you're shooting him down as if he was wrong. If he was wrong go prove otherwise.

My ekko case was based on little substance. Since that case I read over 100 pages, my case on you is after 1000 posts. That isn't little by any means and reading that made me change my case. He himself made reads he changed after reading the thread, so did I.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I made people look at peter. I, as in, only I created a case and then pushed it and then was quite literally quoting it to anyone that asked and made a point to say id quote it for anyone that asked. Ekko had his own case, but the wagon and pressured existed because I made it exist and I don't care to bring this up until others try to act like we were all in it together.

Coming on way after the fact isn't literally anywhere near as meaningful.

So yes, tpein was quite literally on the money with what he said and you're shooting him down as if he was wrong. If he was wrong go prove otherwise.

My ekko case was based on little substance. Since that case I read over 100 pages, my case on you is after 1000 posts. That isn't little by any means and reading that made me change my case. He himself made reads he changed after reading the thread, so did I.
ironic :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.