WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
can wang be an indie scum? he didnt seem like hes helping the flipped mafia members, but hes not helping town either
a survivor/serial kinda style

jeff looks bad but what about TFW/tweet/juice?

atleast jeff is actually posting no? we can get a better read on him as the game goes, and scum wud shoot him if he becomes too threatning to them

its the same logic i am using with u. so far i am satisfied as a scum was delivered. i am a bit dissatisfied with jeff but im giving him 1 more chance because losing town jeff wud be super detrimental in comparison to losing a tree stump thats not even contributive and likely isnt town

the wagon on juice yesterday never picked up. the flipped scum today did not wanna lynch juice yesterday. its a place to start with
wang isnt the survivor

Showtime

Reaction score
like seriously, I'm actually insulted you think I would actively do that after a shot, before seeing a flip, as peters scum mate, knowing hed flip scum? thats seriously mind blowing that you actually think thats more liekly than the obvious....so again i ask, why are you ignoring 99.9% of my play to suite your 0.1% narrative? makes no logical sense to play this way buddy

i'm literally not ignoring any of your play.

you wanted junk shot for most of the phase and when peter is shot and junk is a leading wagon you want to lynch tp and then barry.

that doesn't track as someone that wanted junk dead.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
wang doddsy and someone gun to head @Ekkologix , but ill obviously be looking to readjust once I can share more about the coal stuff too

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i'm literally not ignoring any of your play.

you wanted junk shot for most of the phase and when peter is shot and junk is a leading wagon you want to lynch tp and then barry.

that doesn't track as someone that wanted junk dead.
yeah wtv dude, keep repeating the same thing. we done lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
wang doddsy and someone gun to head @Ekkologix , but ill obviously be looking to readjust once I can share more about the coal stuff too
what u think of doddsy offering retep to be blown up by tpein
i have a scum lean on doddsy but a very soft one. my weakest scum lean rn
if i do not find 2 scum in TFW/tweet/juice, i will turn to doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
its unfortunate you blew up your standing with me and what i iamgine is the rest of the town core magic, liek i said, outside of a few lepers, this shit aint taking off, and im seriously starting to not believe you that you think im scum. like genuinely floored at wtf ur talking about right now

Showtime

Reaction score
can wang be an indie scum? he didnt seem like hes helping the flipped mafia members, but hes not helping town either
a survivor/serial kinda style

jeff looks bad but what about TFW/tweet/juice?

atleast jeff is actually posting no? we can get a better read on him as the game goes, and scum wud shoot him if he becomes too threatning to them

its the same logic i am using with u. so far i am satisfied as a scum was delivered. i am a bit dissatisfied with jeff but im giving him 1 more chance because losing town jeff wud be super detrimental in comparison to losing a tree stump thats not even contributive and likely isnt town

the wagon on juice yesterday never picked up. the flipped scum today did not wanna lynch juice yesterday. its a place to start with

i'm 99% sure tfw is town and tweet is very likely town too. juice is in poe as well for literally doing nothing, the slot can be vigged.

leaving more active and vocal players alive for end game is how they don't get killed m8. it's better to deal with them sooner opposed to later, especially with two scum dead and at the moment jeff looks the worst from what i'm reading.

also the logic isn't the same with me, i wanted junk/peter dead and i had them as aligned. when you hadn't used your shot i asked for peter to be shot and then i came back and wanted junk to be lynched. there wasn't really anything in between, my reads from day 1 went into day 2 and i have a lot of players as town and didn't have those two as town.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
what u think of doddsy offering retep to be blown up by tpein
i have a scum lean on doddsy but a very soft one. my weakest scum lean rn
if i do not find 2 scum in TFW/tweet/juice, i will turn to doddsy
i forgot about this. but its kind of moot if (and at this point were fairly certain that) tpein was just a regular pgo. tho i suppose if tpein is town like we think, then scum wouldnt have know that at the time. so sure, yes, that would be a point in doddsy favor i would agree.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i need a cop to clear TFW/tweet/juice for me because im rly not convinced we dont have scum in those

these guys played the worst around peter

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i need a cop to clear TFW/tweet/juice for me because im rly not convinced we dont have scum in those

these guys played the worst around peter
a cop clear of tweet would clear two ppl so yea

Showtime

Reaction score
its unfortunate you blew up your standing with me and what i iamgine is the rest of the town core magic, liek i said, outside of a few lepers, this shit aint taking off, and im seriously starting to not believe you that you think im scum. like genuinely floored at wtf ur talking about right now

why would i have blown my standing with the rest of town core, jeff?

the peter case was mine, you followed and then said you thought he was town and weren't going to vote him on day 1 and then you just jumped back on without any real reasoning as to why(@Chris Kringle pointed this out)

on day 2 you started by voting junk then got off him when he claimed and went on barry then asked for junk to be shot while lynching barry/tp and then when peter was shot you still didn't want to lynch junk until way after.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I still feel really good about tfw tho ekko, and i played scum with em last game so im not really seeing any holes in his town armor like i notced when playing with him last

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
why would i have blown my standing with the rest of town core, jeff?

the peter case was mine, you followed and then said you thought he was town and weren't going to vote him on day 1 and then you just jumped back on without any real reasoning as to why(@Chris Kringle pointed this out)

on day 2 you started by voting junk then got off him when he claimed and went on barry then asked for junk to be shot while lynching barry/tp and then when peter was shot you still didn't want to lynch junk until way after.
because both ur cases on ekko and me are batshit crazy, imo and i think ppl like smark, chris, cp etc will likely be like "wtf r u on"

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
i'm 99% sure tfw is town and tweet is very likely town too. juice is in poe as well for literally doing nothing, the slot can be vigged.

leaving more active and vocal players alive for end game is how they don't get killed m8. it's better to deal with them sooner opposed to later, especially with two scum dead and at the moment jeff looks the worst from what i'm reading.

also the logic isn't the same with me, i wanted junk/peter dead and i had them as aligned. when you hadn't used your shot i asked for peter to be shot and then i came back and wanted junk to be lynched. there wasn't really anything in between, my reads from day 1 went into day 2 and i have a lot of players as town and didn't have those two as town.
i disagree with 2nd paragraph. active players will self resolve. if hes town he will lynch scum eventually or be lynched by scum, if he is mafia he will be forced to claim and caught in a lie somewhere around day 4ish

and the logic applies to you, me and any active player as well. like i said i am satisfied with you because you delivered scum. i am not satisfied with jeff because he didnt

will i lynch jeff over it? not yet. i will wait and see if he continues steering from scum or not.

its like showdown u really are not looking at the simple things and u r trying to create some wacky sht that doesnt exist sometimes

like u r imagining i am busing my teammates and not just a town shooting mafia. why dont u wait couple of days and see if i keep lynching mafia or town? if i started lynching town do as u want with me, but u r judging stuff before it happens and i dont like that

in jeff's case, i agree jeff's play is definitly walking on thin ice. im keeping a really close eye on him, but i will probaably not lynch him before my immediate PoE in TFW/tweet/juice/sky

also i need to reread jeff day 1. how hard did he want to lynch peter there?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
like bro, the only ppl entertaining your thought are one guy u sussed a bunch, tpein, and a comment by doink. no one is going to be pushing me or ekko tomorrow because unless something drastically changed, the fact u were right about peter and junk , which both looked bad to a lot of people too, doesnt embolden a terrible set of night cases. if ur just being wild sepeculative town, fine, but i expect a bit more carefulness and actual nuances in scum reading people after two scum flips. uve made two cases based on very little substance and a very small portion of posts and trying to apply worst case scenario/bussing to them as opposed to actually trying to understand the context and flow of the entire game. ur just wrong , sorry, and I do not believe anyone who's been active this entire game will put much stock in wild theories as opposed to actual results oriented play. ekko delivered scum. i delivered scum. u delivered scum. were on the same team dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.