WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unless jeff finishes really, really strong on this day phase im leaning that way

@Chris Kringle also brought up at the end of day 1 that jeff went from saying he's not going to lynch peter to voting peter rather quickly, which came off as strange.
then quite frankly, you're being a dumbass lol. i literally advocated for both scums lynch for 95% of the game. picking out a moment, without context, is peak dumbassery

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
unless jeff finishes really, really strong on this day phase im leaning that way

@Chris Kringle also brought up at the end of day 1 that jeff went from saying he's not going to lynch peter to voting peter rather quickly, which came off as strange.

what about his weird do not visit me at night thing?
I am the one who does that >.>

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
chris was still on board with lynching junk here, whereas despite jeff wanting junk shot all day phase(he says as much multiple times), once peter is shot and junk is the leading wagon jeff goes to tp and then barry and not junk. this is while others are wanting to consider lynching junk and people like lethal are voting junk(btw lethal is also town).
again. CONTEXT.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
chris was still on board with lynching junk here, whereas despite jeff wanting junk shot all day phase(he says as much multiple times), once peter is shot and junk is the leading wagon jeff goes to tp and then barry and not junk. this is while others are wanting to consider lynching junk and people like lethal are voting junk(btw lethal is also town).

I just noticed his posts were going for the barry vote and joining the barry vote in the same thread, so was just wondering how you viewed it for that as in the context of everything it looks bad but you've obviously seen a lot more of it so was wondering if I had missed something.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
but yeah magic if you push me tomorrow you're not winning that battle lol, you coming in after the fact and giving thoughts and all, but you werent there in the live fire lol. yo ucan talk to smark or chris or anyone who was actually there and theyll tell you you are being just as foolish as you were with ekko tonight. bad read bud

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also its all moot because you've compeltly ignored all my softing and once i claim tomorrow you'll also likely understand a lot more. i appreciate the readback tho

Showtime

Reaction score
also why are people voting junk when the plan was to get someone blown up on tpein too?

this is why people with guns need to listen to reason because we had a perfectly good plan that was efficient and by stalling and shooting in the middle of the night now we're in a shit position
but we should be scum hunting with our lynch vote, not relying on a wild shot WHO YOU THINK IS TOWN ANYWAYS lol.
Okay well if we have to "blind lynch" someone (as in without seeing Peter's flip) then who? I don't see any choice being optimal if we don't see the flip choice, which sucks but I don't think makes Barry out of bounds for voting today more than anyone else
I dont like this flip flopperyness AT ALL when you spent all damn day that barry is scum. this reaks like time wasting
Why do you think I know for a fact Peter will flip town?

If I’m wrong, Barry is town.

Wouldn’t it be better to lynch two scum bois?

@Jobber Doink

likewise here, he is again going at people for not wanting to lynch junk and even calls someone out for flip flopping on barry even though he himself was flip flopping on his commitment to lynching junk while, again, having him as his leading suspect.

ah well who cares ! lol

unvote

also this is right after peter flips scum...why would you be annoyed by this and say who the hell cares jeff?

i'm sorry brosef, but this kinda 100% looking like you were scum and hoping to get the lynch on barry prior to the peter flip, which would stall out junk's life where he could use his janitor shot.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
thats two obvious townies you try to slime up magic, whats up? you ok?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
@Jobber Doink

likewise here, he is again going at people for not wanting to lynch junk and even calls someone out for flip flopping on barry even though he himself was flip flopping on his commitment to lynching junk while, again, having him as his leading suspect.

also this is right after peter flips scum...why would you be annoyed by this and say who the hell cares jeff?

i'm sorry brosef, but this kinda 100% looking like you were scum and hoping to get the lynch on barry prior to the peter flip, which would stall out junk's life where he could use his janitor shot.

Yeah...Jeff really looks off and bad here lol.

Showtime

Reaction score
but yeah magic if you push me tomorrow you're not winning that battle lol, you coming in after the fact and giving thoughts and all, but you werent there in the live fire lol. yo ucan talk to smark or chris or anyone who was actually there and theyll tell you you are being just as foolish as you were with ekko tonight. bad read bud

i mean who is scum then, jeff?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4

He delivered RETEP so he is more town than you.
I followed him on the retep wagon and if he starts one on you I will support.
not a fan of you trying to get me killed over junkette or retep either.
I would literally give no info.
No one wanted me lynched the prior day.
just you and 4th pushing for the vig to kill me.
scum there.

Showtime

Reaction score
thats two obvious townies you try to slime up magic, whats up? you ok?

i mean you said i was making good points on ekko? if he was obvious townie why didnt you just shut me down entirely and tell me to read the thread, which since doing i see him as town lol.

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
Man I'd have to read way to much to confirm if what I'm reading on Jeff is bad, but he's been so less aggressive and sweary then he was in the scum games I figured he was more townie here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Jobber Doink

no it doesnt, you're talking out of your ass and taking things out of context lol. i voted junk 18 pages into day 1, and mass tagged everyone to lynch peter the same day. no offence "brosef" but you're being ridiculous and focusing on a few hours and missing the entirety of my play. again. terrible read and you're way off base

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
i mean you said i was making good points on ekko? if he was obvious townie why didnt you just shut me down entirely and tell me to read the thread, which since doing i see him as town lol.
you were but i also told you you were most likely wrong and i didnt agree with yoru final conclusions. please.

Status
Not open for further replies.