WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Showtime

Reaction score
vote tpein

gonna crash n reasses in a.m . Leaving vote here because ekko should shoot not this slot n I want it solved.

If ppl want barry fine but both on the wagon now r not ppl i want to share a cart with so its a no for now until I do my own research. Gnight folks .
Peter not liking any post I make sussing him though. Hmm mb he is town

this looks really bad jeff

also ekko does look a lot better reading back, but

you realized your free sad excuse of a wagon on doink didnt lead you anywhere so you are gna stop asking for claims all together and hope you finally get a town lynch going kek

this was directed at tfw with the idea that both junk and tp were town. junk was obviously not town so id reassess your reads because tfw's play outside of misreading peter wasn't actually that bad and looked townie.

Showtime

Reaction score
Peter would not have my been my choice to kill today, but I guess we'll see what shakes from it. I'll give Ekko props if he flips scum, because we likely would not have reached a consensus on him. I still think he's going to flip town, but wouldn't be the first time I'm wrong.
^additionally, @Ekkologix, once again tfw displays a clear lack of tmi. there's no reason to make this post as scum and just agree that peter wouldnt have been his choice or that he thought peter will flip town.

Showtime

Reaction score
I still want to lynch Junk personally, but I'm not like opposed to clearing up TP. I just personally feel we have a better chance of hitting scum with Junk.

also after the shot is made, and tfw knows that peter is dying, and others have started voting for tp, he still suggests lynching junk.

so ya, tfw is town @Ekkologix

Showtime

Reaction score
chris if ur more than a 5/10 confident on barry ill ride with you
Yeah I'd lynch this Barry guy lol wonder what the odds of us getting even a confirm or denial of an extension before deadline though lmao that's a long ass drive :bosque
which also brings the question: why bring it up if you're not worried? trying to out a PR ?
unvote
vote barry
Vote Barry

I'd still go Junk too probably even though alignment there is wack, but independently both have been super scummy lol can't forget about Junk's "I would have hammered Peter" post
ya i mean i advocated to shoot junk all day. going to be a little miffed if shes scum and peters town. even more so if barry is scum. if thatst he case would have to look at ekko 2 again?

jeff you advocated junk to be shot all day phase, but after peter is shot and the majority is still on junk you vote anywhere but junk, why?

junk had 7 votes before you guys started moving votes elsewhere.

I buy Junk and Peter possibly being aligned if Peter flips scum, but I'd probably agree with Jeff that I wouldn't be as sold on a Barry/Peter pairing.

@Ekkologix again, my friend, tfw is advocating for junk and peter as scum while others are voting for tp and now barry(around this time, including the votes above, tfw's post came right after them) so he almost is assuredly town.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
jeff you advocated junk to be shot all day phase, but after peter is shot and the majority is still on junk you vote anywhere but junk, why?

@Ekkologix again, my friend, tfw is advocating for junk and peter as scum while others are voting for tp and now barry(around this time, including the votes above, tfw's post came right after them) so he almost is assuredly town.

good points indie boi.
so should we lynch barrie or wut.

Showtime

Reaction score
You know I'm not going to let Junk off with her resistance to posting that list that was promised for >24 hours. The 3 town/scum posted isn't suffice for me given how much she was boasting about these reads and a list.
I’m a bit confused by shooting Peter of all people.
I'm still preferring Junk over Barry but I'm not exactly opposed. I'll change my vote if it's needed, I like some of the posts from Chris earlier.
I still think even if Peter wasn’t town read by you, surely better vig subjects.
I’m here, but with more confidence that Pete and Barry aren’t aligned. But, I can see Pete and Junk.

That’s not what I think it is, though.

If Pete flips scum, I have to reevaluate a bit.

smark as town too btw

again, this is prior to knowing peter would flip scum, he's going against the barry wagon train and suggesting his other scum teammate junk.

Showtime

Reaction score
Vote: Junk

Not sure if I've done this yet, but here it is if not. Not impressed at all.
how are we blind lynching a claimed tracker exactly?
and if you dont think both are scum then u should just be operating on the basis peter will flip town and we lynch barry anyways. i dont really see the issue. confusing
Blind not knowing Peter’s flip is what I mean.

To me you only lynch someone here you see could flip scum with Peter. Unless we’re just banking on Ekko fucking up and I do think he did so I’m torn.
i think relying solely on peters flip to decide barry's fate is quite short sighted when youve been calling him scum off play anyways.
and again, were not getting that flip for 8 hours and might not get an extension. we need a contingency plan regardless. would i rather get a flip and have 8 hours to discuss? sure. but thats not what were getting
I'm still fine going junk too if needed but maybe Peter was right about this Barry push back :slip:
I do think he’s scum, but if I’m wrong, that’s a bad lynch.

I don’t know how to explain it better, but banking on Barry being scum without knowing what Peter is is fine, but if you know for a fact you’ll know what he’ll flip, makes more sense to get that info, right?

More info, better informed lynches.
Is Barry your only scum read?

so again, on this page, despite jeff wanting junk shot all phase(which btw would have made peter look great), once peter is shot at he is very set on lynching barry even while others want to shoot someone like aligned with peter(aka junk).

smark reads barry scum but doesnt want to lynch him because of that so barry is town.

@CraigPelton thoughts on jeff?

Jobber Doink

Reaction score

you quote jeff and chris in there, is there a reason chris post don't jump out to you in that exchange?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Showtime there was a small pocket where I was arguing with smark over the semantics of potentially waiting for peters flip. started getting cold feet that peter would flip town (lol) and was kind of buying the barry might be scum too. add to that i got paranoid we haza may not give us an extension and got weird about a no lynch. basically was being dumb for a few moments. once peter actually flipped i do believe i went right onto junk and cleared barry however. basically was a whole argument that was moot and smark was right lel

Showtime

Reaction score
you quote jeff and chris in there, is there a reason chris post don't jump out to you in that exchange?

chris was still on board with lynching junk here, whereas despite jeff wanting junk shot all day phase(he says as much multiple times), once peter is shot and junk is the leading wagon jeff goes to tp and then barry and not junk. this is while others are wanting to consider lynching junk and people like lethal are voting junk(btw lethal is also town).

Status
Not open for further replies.