WS Christmas Mafia 2021

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Showtime i want ur opinion on sky's self awareness as well

she slipped knowing zinger is town then corrected it immedietly

Showtime

Reaction score
to me at the time anyone telling me to vig junk and lynch tpein was bad
doddsy propsoing the idea of having retep suicide seems smart
but will retep cooperate? probaably not, lest he knows for sure tpein wasnt gna blow up

i can drop doddsy from my scum list tho, specially after junk's flip

i will extend courtesy to him, but not to TFW/tweet/juice/sky

tbh if we r gna yeet both tpein and junk this cycle
then might as well vig junk and lynch tpein
not the other way around

that way bomb doesnt work

???

• Wow
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Showtime

Reaction score
@Showtime i want ur opinion on sky's self awareness as well

she slipped knowing zinger is town then corrected it immedietly

there's no reason to ever resolve sky before tweet because sky can only be scum if tweet is scum and even if tweet is scum i find it unlikely he confirms a teammate as town on day 1.

also she does a bunch of whacky shit as town hence why i wanted her lie detected in the first place, she has a knack for making herself look bad.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@Showtime

Except a townie
That is, if you're wrong and I'm right
Got my booster vaccine shot today so don't expect me to be coherent either

Guess now that I'm confirmed I can sink into my preferred role as someone to ask the dumb questions no one would ask and bounce off with interactions

u throw a tmi on zinger then realize u messed up so u quickly add a follow up post to elaborate it
but then u even go further and add an excuse behind the mess up without anyone calling u for it

you are sooo self aware of your posts here. u r trying ur best to not step out of line

you are taking advantage of the lie detect you staged with tweet, whether true or not, you are using that as a method to just coast without being bothered

and to make it better you decided to drop in your 1x hider fake taking the opportunity of the martyr stopping all kills

i henceforth accuse you of scum, sky.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
sky is fully aware zinger is townie, or atleast not part of her faction

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
the second one was before me reading

the first one was after me reading

i took a 180 degree turn on junk and tpein after reading pages 140-150

u will see my readback

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
junk's claim added with peter wanting to shoot her so badly was a no can do for me

im impressed u can bus this hard

i wud be mind fked if barry and tpein r scum as well

Showtime

Reaction score
I don't anticipate being available to post until Day pops around so, have fun night posting

Interested in Lethal going forward, though, he seems to be one to watch
^this is a hider hint, ekko.

he did this during night 1 so that in case he died behind lethal we knew it was lethal he hid behind.

he couldn't have known you were going to stop all deaths so this hint confirms sky is what he's saying.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there's no reason to ever resolve sky before tweet because sky can only be scum if tweet is scum and even if tweet is scum i find it unlikely he confirms a teammate as town on day 1.

also she does a bunch of whacky shit as town hence why i wanted her lie detected in the first place, she has a knack for making herself look bad.
i agree
tweet must go first
and TFW before him

i will not be able to reply to anything for 2 hours

happy reading

Jobber Doink

Reaction score
so after doddsy proposes his plan there's actually traction on it from cp, tfw, and again doddsy.

@Jobber Doink so my friend, can you explain to me how ekko's read poe of tfw/doddsy makes sense when he's so against the idea of a double buss being a good idea when both doddsy/tfw were on board with a plan that got both junk/repet killed(and to be clear, it wasn't ekko pushing for peter's death at this point even though he should have been based on the conclusion of day 1).

on top of that, would you say ekko is rash? as in, if he was super confident someone was scum, do you think he waits so long to shoot?

I'm not defending his read on tfw/doddsy. Just cause he thinks something is a bad idea doesn't mean he's not going to see others do it, you've seen how he talks about his skills and how and what he feels is bad play but he doesn't rule it out.

And yeah he can be slow on the kills as well, legit, ekko plays fiing weird. I just don't personally, see him doing what you think he is doing. I can be wrong, I'll admit it, just like I said, with how he's played and where I've played with him its generally not his style.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
^this is a hider hint, ekko.

he did this during night 1 so that in case he died behind lethal we knew it was lethal he hid behind.

he couldn't have known you were going to stop all deaths so this hint confirms sky is what he's saying.
this is about the only thing good for sky, and thats honestly easy to fake if ur planning a hider fake

BUT

its again why sky isnt the number one on the list either

TFW
juice
tweet
sky
doddsy

after i come back i want your full opinion on those

we can remove doddsy from it, and maybe sky

idk who to fill the slots with. u still think tpein and barry are mafia? could be but that wud mean we had insane bussing festival today

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Showtime

Reaction score
retep is talking a lot of shit and wasting a lot of time with doddsy. noted
I would still shoot Peter too tho tbh
...me too lol

only thing giving me pause was CP's comment about him earlier which I interpreted as a potential soft
can someone give me a bit of a recap as im pretty sure im about 800 posts behind so it's gonna take awhile to catchup.

martyr stopped all kills? @Raidokken post links in the op pls.

i saw tpein claim bomb during night and now someone has a gun?

if someone has a gun shoot peter pls.

fwiw, people were heavy on the shoot peter train before ekko's reintroduction where he asks peter to explain to him why he should shoot barry

retep say u i am an entrepreneur that can supply you with guns to run your dirty business, but i also fear for my wealth and dont want to take risks

in 5 paragraphs or so tell me exactly why Viging Barry LLC is the right choice and a company I should support wholeheartedly

sell it to me like your life depends on it, because it quiet literally does

Showtime

Reaction score
considering we lacked a night, a repet shot would help clear up a lot of questions for other players whereas juice likely wouldn't.
Do you still want those five paragraphs if I think Junk is a better use of the shot?
the quote u brought up was the opposite
i aksed u why u think he is the lynch and i dont recall getting a good answer
yes, scums dont end with 1 dead
pls do give all u got on barry
im willing to listen
I'm not about to be vigged because Peter, who everyone has openly scum read, will try to convince the daykiller to shoot at me. It's horseshit and Smark reading me scum is frankly just fucking dumb.
Dynamite time.

I'll give Peter a solid n re read everything later . In the spirit of unlocking things

vote barry

dont say I never did nothing for u

these look better for ekko in some respect

it looks worse for jeff, idk why you voted with peter jeff. i get for the claim, but why vote with someone you said you dont mind being shot at?

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Ekko isn't confirmed just because he daykilled scum

wtk.png

shout outs to ekko if he really killed the least suspected scum player over the one we knew was going to get lynched no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.