• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football League

Kairi HoHo

A Little bit of Bubbly
Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2015
New Castle, Delaware
It says Friday at 9 P.M. So hype to get this started, two other Football leagues fell through this Year. So this will be the League I put all my efforts hard to win a Championship.

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
I'm excited. Only my 2nd ever draft lol.

Did my first a couple years ago, and before next football season started, or hell before that season was actually over I think...I had a falling out with them so I didn't do shit last year. SO I'M READY FOR MY RETURN!

that one was on yahoo tho so me making it to the playoffs isn't apart of this ESPN Account and now I'm sad...

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I'm excited. Only my 2nd ever draft lol.

Did my first a couple years ago, and before next football season started, or hell before that season was actually over I think...I had a falling out with them so I didn't do shit last year. SO I'M READY FOR MY RETURN!

that one was on yahoo tho so me making it to the playoffs isn't apart of this ESPN Account and now I'm sad...
I'd only ever used Yahoo besides a few playoff games on ESPN so I'm interested in how ESPN runs a season since everyone loves it now

PHX

Administrator
Dec 3, 2010
Been doing some last minute research probably gonna do a few mock drafts. Hows the draft pick order gonna work gonna find out last minute?

Grim

A Very Barry Mod
Super Moderator
Mar 7, 2019
Sleepy Eye
facebook.com
Been doing some last minute research probably gonna do a few mock drafts. Hows the draft pick order gonna work gonna find out last minute?
We'll find out an hour before hand. Although really we should know a week before hand next time we do this so people can plan ahead.