• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football League

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
To be fair draft order next year will go by record so worse record gets 1st pick this year its random I cant set up random until hour before draft.

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
there are a lot of fantasy ranking out for those who are interested anything from barstool sports to cbs to espn yahoo draftkings look them up if needed they really do help

Chris

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
there are a lot of fantasy ranking out for those who are interested anything from barstool sports to cbs to espn yahoo draftkings look them up if needed they really do help
Back when I was more into fantasy I liked Rotoworld, but I haven't used them in a few years so idk if they're still any good

Reactions: OMBayBay

Blaze

Sep 6, 2007
Macon, Ga
I might be willing to do some trades. Just depends who any of you want that I got and who you got that you’ll give.

Ghostface Killa

Hit like on my post if you want to play a game...it may be your last scream...
Feb 1, 2012
If you trade Baker Mayfield you are a fool bro. <---from a guy who has Baker and Malhomles in his cousins keeper league.

Reactions: Blaze