• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football League

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
Wrestling Smarks Fantasy Football League

So this would be a PPR League and be a keeper league and what that means is we draft a team of players and at the end of the year you can keep a set number amount of players. Then next years draft they cant be drafted and they stay on your team. I was thinking we could do a 2 qb league with 2 rbs 3 WR a flex te, k, and def unless you want IDP's ( Single Defense Players). More Rules and such will follow.

1. OMBayBay
2. Chris
3. TOTK
4. Grim
5. DP
6. Hoho

Last edited:

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Yeah I should have time to do it, haven't played a season of fantasy in years since I've just been doing daily. Personally not the biggest fan of keeper leagues but I'm fine with doing one. I'd rather just stick with 1 qb instead of two though, but I'd definitely rather do whole defenses instead of single defensive players.

OMBayBay

Hail To The King
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
Yeah I should have time to do it, haven't played a season of fantasy in years since I've just been doing daily. Personally not the biggest fan of keeper leagues but I'm fine with doing one. I'd rather just stick with 1 qb instead of two though, but I'd definitely rather do whole defenses instead of single defensive players.

I get that the 2 QB thing I figure make little different if we want a standard ppr keeper league that's cool bt me

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
Yeah, I'm fine with doing 2 qbs if others want to, I just always enjoyed having a close to real life lineup with just one. I always like trying around different rules though, so whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.