• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks Fantasy Football League

OMBayBay

Hail To The Mod
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
Fantasy Football Update!

Alright so we have had a pretty good turnout right now as we have eleven people signed up. Now we do need a 12th person though so if we know anyone let them know.

So we are going to do a PPR League points per reception and no IDP just a regular defense.

So the line up look like this

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
TE:
Flex: ( RB/WR)
TE maybe added as a flex too
Def:
K:

plus 12 bench and three IR spots.

Looking to do draft Aug 20th- 30th area let me know what works

Reactions: Blaze

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
That all looks good, I'll let you know my work schedule for those days once I find it out. Tbh I could probs draft at work anyway using my phone most days

PHX

Administrator
Dec 3, 2010
Anything other than the weekend works for me since I work on the weekends

OMBayBay

Hail To The Mod
Jun 10, 2019
Buffalo
emails guys send your emails to me draft is set for aug 30th 9 PM that's a Friday. We do still need another member as well

Reactions: Blaze

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
I'm probs gonna be at work if we do it anytime Thursday-Sunday (which would be the best time IMO) but like I said, I'm cool with autodrafting my team and then still wrecking y'all bitches afterwards