Wrestlers that never reached their potential?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar - Sure he was great but he could have become an absolute icon of the sport, his mic skills were lacking but he was the man to carry the company forward and we would have had a fresher incarnation of Cena as he would have had a legit challenge. It's a shame he never really cared about the industry, he was a natural entertainer in ring.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Brock Lesnar - Sure he was great but he could have become an absolute icon of the sport, his mic skills were lacking but he was the man to carry the company forward and we would have had a fresher incarnation of Cena as he would have had a legit challenge. It's a shame he never really cared about the industry, he was a natural entertainer in ring.

Even without him caring about the business, he's still accomplished a whole lot. He had the right push, the right manager (heyman) and he was just entertaining.

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
This ones tuff i also think brock could of been an icon well i guess he is to sum lol he is a a## kicker

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Even without him caring about the business, he's still accomplished a whole lot. He had the right push, the right manager (heyman) and he was just entertaining.

That's what I mean he accomplished a lot but he could have been spoken of in the same breath as Hogan, Austin and Rock like Cena is now by some.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Ryback still hasn't reached his potential so he should take the time he has with WWE to reach it imo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Tyson Kidd, he's 31 and imagine where he would be now if he was pushed correctly.

Reactions: Zach

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Seabs said:
That's what I mean he accomplished a lot but he could have been spoken of in the same breath as Hogan, Austin and Rock like Cena is now by some.

I understand what you're saying. It's pretty sad to see he doesn't care about the business because if he did, he would've definitely been an icon.

bhupp26

Jobber
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
Ryback still hasn't reached his potential so he should take the time he has with WWE to reach it imo.
Agree

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Tyson Kidd, he's 31 and imagine where he would be now if he was pushed correctly.

Definitely. Tyson Kidd is just an awesome athlete, a great wrestling and actually does like the business. He does deserve a lot, it's a shame that it's currently not being given.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
Definitely. Tyson Kidd is just an awesome athlete, a great wrestling and actually does like the business. He does deserve a lot, it's a shame that it's currently not being given.

Yep, that tag team match at NWO was really boring imo until he came in but then it was almost non stop excitement.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Yep, that tag team match at NWO was really boring imo until he came in but then it was almost non stop excitement.

He could be a massive star. He's just entertaining, whether he's on a single's run or in a tag-team. He was great at NWO as usual.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Saylor said:
He could be a massive star. He's just entertaining, whether he's on a single's run or in a tag-team. He was great at NWO as usual.

I'd give him the IC title and give him a run, see how he handles being on SD each week, he could restore the belt.