Worst Actors Tournament Seeding and First Round

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Re: Worst Actors Tourney seeding and first round.

I suppose, I'm not as in to movies as you so you're probably right.
Don't think I blindly hate on Tatum either, I actually mentioned earlier this year that I enjoyed his performance in Side Effects. He was only in the movie for a little bit but he did show a smidgen of promise playing a dude busted for insider trading. I'll give him a chance since I don't think he's a lost cause just yet, but I also don't think he'll be winning awards any time soon.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

The best part of this tourney is how many differing opipions have already arisen.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Castiel

Reaction score

K. Stewart VS Dane Cook - Dane Cook's not too bad at acting from time to time. I really enjoyed him as the principal in Detention at least.
Nicolas Cage VS Zac Effron - Cage really really sucks. Effron has grown into a pretty good actor, honestly. The Paperboy was pretty good and I've been meaning to check out At Any Price, another new movie of his.
Keanu Reeves VS Megan Fox - Jennifer's Body is one of the worst pieces of trash I ever tried to watch.
Adam Sandler VS Orlando Bloom - Come on, it's Adam Sandler. At this point he's asking for you to pick him.
Paris Hilton VS Channing Tatum - Tatum is alright at times.
Robert Pattinson VS Ben Affleck - Affleck is a fine actor. Have you people not seen Phantoms?
David Caruso VS Kevin Costner - Costner has had a good few great movies.
Hayden Christensen VS Vin Diesel - I've never seen the Star Wars prequels so I'm not a big hater of Christensen, Vin Diesel blows though.
Tarra Reid VS Steven Seagal - I've tried to enjoy some of his mindless action flicks when they pop up on Spike or something but I just can't.
David Hasslehoff VS Paul Walker - Walker isn't too bad... I don't think?

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

K. Stewart VS Dane Cook
Nicolas Cage VS Zac Effron
Keanu Reeves VS Megan Fox
Adam Sandler VS Orlando Bloom
Paris Hilton VS Channing Tatum
Robert Pattinson VS Ben Affleck
David Caruso VS Kevin Costner
Hayden Christensen VS Vin Diesel
Tarra Reid VS Steven Seagal
David Hasslehoff VS Paul Walker

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

K. Stewart VS Dane Cook-- I just dont find him funny at all nor how he needs to be carried in all his films.

Nicolas Cage VS Zac Effron-- Cage has a few movies that I like but with Effron he still has time to improve where Cage has been running on the same schtick for years.

Keanu Reeves VS Megan Fox I like alot of Keanu's films but he does have that one word that he uses in every movie which started with Bill and Ted, but Fox has shown she can't do anything her negatives far out weigh her positives.

Adam Sandler VS Orlando Bloom--- Easy choice

Paris Hilton VS Channing Tatum--- the Simple Life is all I have to say plus why should anyone want to be like her or want to watch her.

Robert Pattinson VS Ben Affleck--- Pattinson sucks and this isn't me trying to make a vampire joke well maybe a little. Afflecks worst are no where near as bad ash pattinson's

David Caruso VS Kevin Costner-- Another easy choice. Anyone remember Proof of Life? enough said and he was the stupid looking cop in the background in Rambo First Blood that looked like a blueberry and did nothing.

Hayden Christensen VS Vin Diesel--- It's not just Star Wars he sucked in although his best performance of the three was in Episode 3 but how about that movie with Kevin Kline his whole spectrum of emotions was horrid in Life as a House.

Tarra Reid VS Steven Seagal---Reid wins this because I can't think of one film that she has done that she was good in

David Hasslehoff VS Paul Walker--- Going with the Hoff although his over acting is comical versus Caruso's which is annoying.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

if Kristen Stewart loses to Dane Cook I boycott. Because you don't like someone as a comic your gonna vote for him as a bad actor? Kinda fuckin lame.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

if Kristen Stewart loses to Dane Cook I boycott. Because you don't like someone as a comic your gonna vote for him as a bad actor? Kinda fuckin lame.
Or it's because we don't think he's a good actor.

It's all opinions.

Castiel

Reaction score

Kristen Stewart stars in the Twillight movies, I thought everyone hated that shit? I just don't understand what's happening right now.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

I wasn't referring to his comedy i was referring to him in his films like Employee of the month, My best friends girl, and Dan in Real Life I do believe those were marketed as comedies and if it wasn't for Dax Shepard and Pedro from Napolean Dynomite (I Voted for him too), Jason Biggs, and Steve Carrell I would have hated those films.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8

Kristen Stewart stars in the Twillight movies, I thought everyone hated that shit? I just don't understand what's happening right now.
She's quite good in Snow White and the Huntsmen.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage

No offense but I voted for him because he is a bad actor, I don't give a crap about his comedy either way.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

no offense taken I just Hate Kristen Stewart and quite enjoyed Best Friends Girl and Employee of the Month

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

no offense taken I just Hate Kristen Stewart and quite enjoyed Best Friends Girl and Employee of the Month

I liked both of those films but it wasn't because of him.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

not sure how you can like a movie but hate the lead actor.. I liked him jus fine.. this is more about Kristen Stewarts complete lack of range

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses

not sure how you can like a movie but hate the lead actor.. I liked him jus fine.. this is more about Kristen Stewarts complete lack of range

So what this means we need more votes from everyone here in Wrestling Punks. Yes I am looking at you [MENTION=79]Sabretooth[/MENTION], [MENTION=35]The Viper[/MENTION], [MENTION=626]Red Alex[/MENTION], [MENTION=60]The Linebacker[/MENTION], [MENTION=83]HEEL Blazy[/MENTION], [MENTION=609]HEEL Paula[/MENTION], [MENTION=70]Uncle Rukus[/MENTION], [MENTION=709]Cap[/MENTION], and [MENTION=689]Carson[/MENTION].