World Wrestling Syndicate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Lol, Omega is indeed an internet favorite with his matches against 8 year old girls and all that, but I'm glad you know he's actually a legit great athlete too. The Cornerstone sounds like he's an important part of the company, a compliment, not sure why you'd hate that. Lol

Btw, I love that L&K got a win, I'm the total opposite of Booty as they're one of my all time favorite teams. I also love that you have a quick Saturday night show because Saturday Night was always great! WCW Saturday Night, Impact around it's debut on Spike, Velocity, etc. always fun. And Roddy & Masters is a damn good team! Bravo on that.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Lol, Omega is indeed an internet favorite with his matches against 8 year old girls and all that, but I'm glad you know he's actually a legit great athlete too. The Cornerstone sounds like he's an important part of the company, a compliment, not sure why you'd hate that. Lol

Btw, I love that L&K got a win, I'm the total opposite of Booty as they're one of my all time favorite teams. I also love that you have a quick Saturday night show because Saturday Night was always great! WCW Saturday Night, Impact around it's debut on Spike, Velocity, etc. always fun. And Roddy & Masters is a damn good team! Bravo on that.

I'm just gonna miss seeing Kenny Omega being announced when he wrestles. He's amazing in ring which, totally contradicts his character and still works well. I wanna have him joking here but, I want him to be taken seriously too.

I always liked L&K - so much talent. As for Masters and Strong, you may like what I'm planning for them down the line.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Card for Tomorrow Night's TV Tapings
'Maple Leaf Muscle' Petey Williams returns to the WWS two weeks after stealing a victory from 'Boom Boom' Colt Cabana and stirring some bad blood between the two. A war of the words has been unleashed through WorldWrestlingSyndicate.com and it's time for him to step up against the eccentric 'Showtime' Eric Young who is riding on a hot streak as of later after defeating 'The Prodigy' Mike Bennett.

The American Wolves debut against The Holly Cousins for the final spot in the four way tag team championship at First Fn' PPV this Sunday. Will the Holly Cousins further their pursuit for the tag titles or will The American Wolves make an immediate impact on the tag team division?

'Very European' Claudio Castognoli will take on fellow tag team title on some competition on Sunday as he takes on Paul London. The Kings of Wrestling have vowed that they will be crowned champions on Sunday while, London and Kendrick sending shock waves through the tag division. Who will take this one? We don't know but, it'll be fun to watch.

In the main event, title contenders in two different divisions will go head to head as 'The Baddest Man on the Planet' Brock Lesnar takes on JBL's hand picked protégé and Television title contender 'The Uncommon Man' Cody Rhodes. Will Lesnar continue his momentum since debuting into First Fn' PPV or will Cody Rhodes show why he feels that the Television title is a perfect fit for his waist?

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
I'll code it later, bitches. Too tired.

Joel Gertner: “Well, well, well ... It is I. 'The Quin...”

King: Hi, I'm Jerry 'The King' Lawlor and welcome to the WWS.

Joey Styles: And I'm Joey Styles along with 'The Quintessential Studmuffin' Joel Gertner'

Joel Gertner: What the fuck just happened?

Opening theme rolls

As we return, JBL is already in the ring. He says that Jim Cornette set him up and that Taz is nothing more than a coward taking cheap shots at him. Before he can continue his rant, Taz comes out. He seems thirsty for blood. He states that if JBL wants him to prove himself he'll gladly do it there and then. JBL is cautious to reply.
Suddenly, Lesnar's music hits as he walks out with a microphone in hand. He says that he is not a man that should be forgotten about in this match.
Taz, then, tells Lesnar to put his money where his mouth is and stand up like a man. The two square off with JBL on the outside. The two smack talk and bump heads until JBL and a rushing Cody Rhodes attack the two. Rhodes begins to beat down his opponent for later in the main event in Lesnar while, JBL works over Taz going after his already damaged knee.
The tide quickly turns as Cody and JBL are thrown over the top rope. Taz and Lesnar look at it each other, both signalling the belt as we go to a commercial break.

Petey Williams vs. Eric Young
A very intense opener as both men are riding on hot streaks. Petey started off strong, he seemed too determined to play into EY's mind games. Showtime began to comeback and showed that despite his eccentric personnality he can go with anybody on the roster in the ring. After Young unleashed a fury on Williams, Petey reversed and threw him out of the ring to give himself a breather.
Mike Bennett appeared from the crowd and attacked Young while, Petey distracted the referee. Young was rolled back into the ring, Petey picked up his lifeless body and hit the Canadian Destoryer for the pin.

Winner: Petey Williams by pinfall (13:00)

Afterwards, Petey started slapping an unconscious EY. Cabana's music hit as he ran out with a kendo stick. Petey ran and smiled as he left.

A promo for Judge Jeff Jones Next Top Superstar

The American Wolves vs. The Holly Cousins – Qualifier For World Tag Team Title Match
The American Wolves debuted against a seasoned Crash and Bob Holly. Davey Richards and Bob squared off in a stiff contest with both man beating each other to a pulp, their pride made sure that they would not quit. Edwards tagged himself in as did Crash and both of them went at it – Edwards got the better of Crash throwing him up and down the ring. Bob tagged himself in just before Crash was thrown to the outside. Edwards and Richards hit the elevated cutter for the win.

Winners: The American Wolves by pinfall (14:00)

TJ Perkins is seen with Low Ki, the two are playing cards. Low Ki wins and starts to gloat. Perkins snaps and flips over the table before storming off.

Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli cut a promo about the tag team division. Hero claims that the team are not all that they seem. There will be some big suprises in the future – possibly even this Sunday.

Claudio Castagnoli w/ Chris Hero vs. Paul London w/ Brian Kendrick
London and Castagnoli square off in a classic David vs. Goliath situation. Castagnoli gets the better of London from the beginning until London begins to fight back around the five minute mark. Hero grabs London's foot and trips him up. London goes to the outside and starts to beat down hero before Claudio helps his partnar. Kendrick flies over the top rope onto all three.
Suddenly, World's Greatest Tag Team come down and attack London and Kendrick. They are followed by the American Wolves. All eight men are battling it out on the outside before a large team of referees and road agents breaks them up.

Winner: No Contest (8:00)

Kenny Omega is seen in the back with Jim Cornette. He complains about how he was screwed out of his television title shot qualifier last week. Cornette agrees that he was screwed but, the promotion has already been set up for First Fn' PPV. Omega is made the special enforcer.

Brock Lesnar vs. Cody Rhodes w/ JBL
Cody did his best to avoid all contact in this match at the beginning running around the ring with Lesnar chasing him in a cat and mouse situation. Lesnar finally caught but, Cody refused to be beaten. He began to unload on lesnar with a variety of chokes and gouges in an attempt to weaken him for Sunday.
The two battled back and forth for the better of ten minutes. Cody began a series of suplexes on Lesnar. Cody went to finish with a DDT but, Lesnar picked up Cody gaining a mass amount of strength from nowhere. He hit the F5 and picked up the win.

Winner: Brock Lesnar (12:00)

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Excellent card sir...not a fan of EY taking the loss but I do love ur tag division..JbL and Codys unison has epic written all over it..I feel they just need that one powerhouse body guard type to put them over the edge..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Excellent card sir...not a fan of EY taking the loss but I do love ur tag division..JbL and Codys unison has epic written all over it..I feel they just need that one powerhouse body guard type to put them over the edge..

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

You're getting warmer.

I had EY take the loss to continue his feud with Bennett, plus I love Petey.

I do like my tag team division, it's something I've been working on. I'm trying to keep it very competitive - any of those four teams could win on the day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
No LIVE show tonight because of the PPV tomorrow, it may be up on Monday.

W-olf

Reaction score
Awe fine I'll wait but this is getting good hehe .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
wwsnew.png

Jerry Lawlor : Hello, I'm Jerry 'The King' Lawlor ...

Joey Styles: ... And I'm Joey Styles. Are you people ready for the WWS' first ever Pay Per View? First Fuckin' Pay Per View? That's right. We're on Pay Per View, we can say that!

Jerry Lawlor: We have a stacked card for tonight.

Joey Styles: So, grab your popcorn and open that beer 'cause we are about to go live.

TJ Perkins vs. Low Ki – If Perkins Loses He Leaves the WWS
Before the match could start, The Sinister Minister's music hit. He walked down staring at TJ Perkins before finally grabbing a chair and joining commentary.
The match began at a fast pace with neither man willing to make the first move in fear of a mistake. Low Ki finally ran in with a big left boot but, was tripped and taken down by Perkins. The next few minutes the two battled with many reversals and submission holds.
Towards the end, Perkins seemed weak as Low Ki went in for the kill. He dropped TJP and went for the Warriors Way. At this point, The Sinister Minister left the annouce table and tripped up Low Ki. Perkins went to the top and hit a 450 Splash for the win. It was unknown if Perkins was aware of what happened.

Winner: TJ Perkins (19 minutes)

The Sinister Minister walked into the ring and entended his hand to Perkins. Perkins became nervous before finally, slapping the hand away. The crowd cheered until Perkins embraced The Sinister Minister with a hug. The Sinister Minister raised Perkin's hand in victory as they posed together.

Judge Jeff Jones is in the ring. He talks about his mystery superstar claiming that he is now managing the next mega star of professional wrestling and that together they are unstoppable. He announces him as ...
Eric Young comes out prior to his match with Mike Bennett screaming for Tyra Banks. There is a general 'what the fuck?', vibe around the arena. Jones quickly explains that Young is not his pick. Young gets a 'We Want Tyra' chant going around the arena. Jones claims that this is perfect, he calls for a blackout.
There is silence until the lights are turned back on, EY is looking towards the ramp. He doesn't know that behind him stands 'The Dominator' Bobby Lashley. Young turns around only to be met by a heavy lariat. Lashley picks him up only to drop him again with The Dominator. He, then, locks in his pattened Dragon Sleeper submission hold leaving Young lifeless in the ring before leaving. Jones is ecstatic, he jumps around singing and dancing as him and Lashley walk into the back.

Suddenly, Mike Bennett's music hits as he and Maria storm down to the ring looking for a quick pinfall. 1 ... 2 ... Eric Young kicks out!

Mike Bennett w/ Maria vs. Eric Young
Bennett quickly goes on the attack with a series of chokes in an attempt to knock Young out, but EY will not lie down. Young finally reverses and hits a Northern Lights Suplex. 'The Prodigy' continues to work over Young with some hard hitting powerslams and suplexes. Young keeps getting back up and out of the blue hits him with a Wheelbarrow Neck Breaker. He goes for the pin, but Maria interferes. Young drags her in and goes to Piledrive her. Bennett makes the save and makes sure that Maria is okay. He walks right into a Piledriver from Young afterwards. EY picks up the victory.

Winner : Eric Young (14 minutes)

The crowd are ecstatic for EY. He grabs the mic and says that he knows Jones is keeping Tyra Banks in his basement and he'll stop at nothing until he gets her.

Petey Williams vs. Colt Cabana – Street Fight
Williams emerged from the titantron first to an array of boos. He had a kendo stick in hand and hid at the side of the ramp. Cabana came out unaware and was dropped on the entrance ramp by Williams with the stick. Williams began to beat Cabana down the ramp as the two entered the ring. Williams pulled out a trash can, a steel chair and a table before entering the ring.
Maple Leaf Muscle began to beat Cabana with the chair before smashing his head with trash can lid. He continued to beat on him for the remainder of the match even suplexing him onto the trash can.
At the end of the match, Petey set up a table and dragged Cabana to the top. He tried to go for the Candian Destryer, but it was reversed into an Alabama Slam. Colt pinned and got the victory.

Winner : Colt Cabana (15 minutes)

The camera goes to the ring where Joel Gertner is standing in ring. The crowd chant, but he asks for silence.
Joel says : “Two months ago, I got a call from Jim Cornette. He said 'hey Joel, wanna get back in the business again?” I was hesitant at first, but I agreed. I agreed because I believed that not only the people needed Joel back, the WWS needed Joel back ... I needed Joel back! Three months later and I'm in standing this very ring. I'm not commentating, I wasn't even supposed to be on the card. Pay Per View is my thing! Word in the back is that redneck Gertner wannabe Jerry Lawlor isn't fond of me because I outshine him week in and week out with ease. Jerry, I really couldn't give a damn. A man such as yourself isn't worth any emotion from myself. I'm not bitter, but I sure as hell amen't going to sit at an announce table next to your stinking ass! I have lost faith in everything ... Even these fans. You don't see Taz? There's Taz chants. Where were my chants? How come I wasn't missed? You people are like Lawlor, not worth my time.
I know that I am now babbling on and why? Because I have an announcement to make.”
Joel walks up to the ramp.
“I'm officially back in the managing business, my friends! Say hello to the strongest trio in professional wrestling – myself, Roderick Strong and Chris Masters ... The Modern Day Sex Symbols!”
Masters and Roderick come out to huge boos and carry Joel on their shoulders.
“Get ready, assholes. You see that tag team division that everybody is so fond of? We're now running it!!!”

WWS World Tag Team Title Four Way Match – Kings of Wrestling vs. Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. London & Kendrick vs. The American Wolves
These eight men put on a match of the night performance in a match that spanned nearly forty minutes. The action began with all men brawling inside and outside the ring until Davey Richards and Paul London squared off and the match officially got underway.
Throughout there was a series of blind tags made such as Chris Hero trying to pin Brian Kendrick after Shelton Benjamin hit him with a superkick which led to another showing of eight man anarchy.
Claudio Castagnoli looked like a caged animal taking out any man in his path including injuring Davey Richards and leaving Eddie Edwards by himself against both Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli. Edwards knocked Castagnoli to the floor and began to beat Hero to a pulp. After only falling over a foot to the floor Claudio began to cry in pain getting the referee's attention. It was, then, that Cody Rhodes snuck out from under the ring and low blowed Edwards before Hero hit him with a Hero's Welcome. Hero pinned and the Kings of Wrestling are the new WWS World Tag Team champions.

Winners: Kings of Wrestling (37 minutes)

Afterwards, Kings of Wrestling celebrated with Cody Rhodes. It seems as though the Rhodes/JBL alliance has just grew into something much, much bigger.

WWS Television Championship Match - Masato Tanaka vs. Cody Rhodes w/ Kenny Omega as the ringside enforcer
The two man began to battle in ring with Omega standing on the outside cheering Tanaka. Rhodes complained on numerous occasions that Omega was not impartial and requested that he would be sent to the back.
Rhodes and Tanaka battled back and forth for the better part of ten minutes until Rhodes dodged a clothesline and Tanaka caught the referee. Rhodes hit Tanaka with a DDT and went to Omega on the outside. He began to drag Omega in ring to make him count the pinfall. Omega refused.
Chris Hero, then, came to the ring to return the favor that Cody had done for him earlier in the night, but was stopped by Omega who hit him with Croyts Wrath. Cody, then, hit Omega with Cross Rhodes as the referee began to wake up. He turned to Tanaka, but was met with a roaring elbow. Tanaka pinned him Rhodes. 1 ... 2 ... 3! Tanaka is the new WWS Television Champion!

Winner: Masato Tanaka (25 minutes)

Afterwards, Tanaka and Omega celebrated in ring as Rhodes threw a tantrum on the outside. He was comforted and brought to the back by Hero.

Main Event: WWS World Heavyweight Championship Match – Brock Lesnar vs. JBL vs. Taz
The match started with JBL jumping out of the ring. Lesnar looked over to shout 'fucking pussy' at Bradshaw, but when he turned he was hit with a clothesline from Taz. This showed that it was every man for himself in this environment.
After a good twenty minutes of Lesnar and Taz slugging it out JBL finally entered to pick out on the weakened opponents. Taz was thrown aside as JBL worked on Lesnar keeping him grounded with a variety of stomps, bear hugs and headlocks. Lesnar began to mount some offence before JBL pushed the referee from behind into Lesnar knocking him down and afterwards, hitting Lesnar with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL comforted the referee and said that Lesnar had intentionally. The, still dazed, referee called for a disqualification for an already unconscious Lesnar. JBL quickly went and disposed of Brock Lesnar into the crowd upon turing around he seen Taz standing defiant inside the ring.
It was now down to Taz and JBL for the title. After another ten minutes JBL stalked Taz with for a Clothesline From Hell, but Taz ducked and hit the Tazmission-Plex. He pinned him – 1 ... 2 ... the referee was dragged out and dropped by Taz's masked attacker. The attacker stood in the ring as him and Taz had an epic staredown. The two began to brawl as Taz tried to take off his mask, but couldn't. The attacker rolled to the outside, Taz turned around and was met with a Clothesline From Hell. JBL pinned – 1 ... 2 ... 3! NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

Winner: JBL (39 minutes)

Afterwards, a triumphant JBL stood on top of the announce table before being attacked by Lesnar. Lesnar, then, F5ed him through a table. He picked up the belt and said “I'll be coming back for this!”

Taz laid in ring as the masked attacked stood over. He smiled at the crowd and began to undo his mask. The attacker is Brian Pillman

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
aaah!

fuckin great show man

loved it so much

KoW with Cody and JBL is fuckin gold FUCKIN GOLD

Lashley as superheel with Jones as his mouthpiece is brilliant...love it

Taz and Pilman feud has be excited as does Brock v JBL

shaping up to be quite the fed sir

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
aaah!

fuckin great show man

loved it so much

KoW with Cody and JBL is fuckin gold FUCKIN GOLD

Lashley as superheel with Jones as his mouthpiece is brilliant...love it

Taz and Pilman feud has be excited as does Brock v JBL

shaping up to be quite the fed sir

Thank you sir, I liked it myself. I knew JBL and Cody couldn't survive without some others in the faction, KoW seemed a fine fit.

My shows may run late this week. Got a lot on my plate.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Bit disappointed we're not getting a Lesnar/Taz feud for now, but I'll happily take Taz/Pillman instead. Lesnar against JBL/Rhodes/KOW should be hella fun.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Bit disappointed we're not getting a Lesnar/Taz feud for now, but I'll happily take Taz/Pillman instead. Lesnar against JBL/Rhodes/KOW should be hella fun.

Lesnar/Taz is way too early, I want Pillman/Taz for some fucked up shit.

Also, shows will continue next week - I'm pretty busy this week.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
This week's card

Justin Gabriel vs. TJ Perkins

Strong/Masters vs. London/Kendrick

Lashley vs Colt Cabana

JBL, Rhodes and KoW Announcement

Main event - Kenny Omega vs. Cody Rhodes for No.1 Contendership of the WWS Television Title

This and much more so, stay tuned!