World Wrestling Syndicate

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. The Colóns - Qualifier for Four Way Tag Team At First Fn' PPV will now main event Live On Saturday Night along with London and Kendrick facing off against a Wild Card team which will be named later.
American Wolves vs. The Holly Cousins will take place on next weeks WWS Wednesday Show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
The show opens with Eric Young in the back watching Judge Jeff Jones on WWS Live On Saturday Night. He gets excited hearing the "America's Next Top" reference and starts looking around the arena for Tyra Banks.

wwsnew1.png

Opening theme begins.

A vignette plays of last week's main event with JBL and Taz.

Gertner: Well, well, well. It is I. The man who makes her swallow 'till she get's sick, makes sure that she drips quick. F**k that, put on some lipstick, have seconds on my giant dipstick. "The Quintessential Studmuffin" JOEEEELLLL GERTNER! ... And welcome to the WWS!

Eric Young comes out screaming for Tyra Banks when he is met by Mike Bennett and Maria. Bennett says that it's embarassing enough for him to be opening but, it is a whole other level to be facing someone who rides the special bus.

ey.png
mikebennett.png

Eric Young vs. 'The Prodigy' Mike Bennett
Bennett spent most of the match working over Eric Young with powerhouse wrestling. Young began to mount an offence and hit a spine buster on Bennett. Maria distracted the referee whilst, EY pinned Bennett. Young confronted Maria as Bennett returned to his feet. He ran at Eric but, Young ducked and Bennett knocked Maria off of the apron. Young hit a piledriver for the win.

Winner : Eric Young (5 minutes)

Kings of Wrestling cut a promo saying that the WWS needs them as the tag team champions and that the kings deserve their crown. Claudio seems enraged while, Hero is extremely determined.

mrs.png
stefan.png
buck1.png
buck2.png

Kings of Wrestling vs. Generation Me- Qualifier for Four Way Tag Team Title Match At First Fn' PPV
The young team of Generation Me gave the Kings of Wrestling a run for their money. Their high risk offence worked well for the most of ten minutes but, it's called high risk for a reason. A missed corkscrew moonsault left Max Buck on the concrete outside while, Hero finished Jeremy with a Hero's Welcome.

Winners: The Kings Of Wrestling (11 minutes)

Camera footage is shown of Jim Cornette and TJ Perkins. Cornette says that he likes TJ but, he's not sure if he's cut out for the WWS. He hands TJ an ultimatum ; he must win at First Fn' PPV. His opponent is announced as Low Ki who, then, enters. The two shake hands and leave. The Sinister Minister is seen in the background smiling.

omega.png
rhodes.png

Kenny Omega vs. Cody Rhodes - The Winner Faces Masato Tanaka At First Fn' PPV for a shot For The WWS Television Title.
Both men made an amazing debut against each other for a shot at Masato Tanaka. Bad blood was imminent between the two, at one point Cody slapped Omega screaming "You're not worthy. GO HOME!" Omega showed that he was anything but, unworthy by laying out Cody with vicious suplexes and submissions. Kenny went for his signature Croyt's Wrath but, it was reversed into a small package in which Cody held the bottom rope.

Winner: Cody Rhodes by pinfall (13 minutes)

Afterwards, Masato Tanaka came out and assaulted Cody Rhodes with a steel chair as Cody ran with his tail in between his legs. Masato stood Kenny up and raised his hand.

Taz's theme played as he limped out using a crutch. Upon getting to the ring he calls JBL out. JBL reluctantly comes to the ring. Taz says that he was screwed and JBL knows it. JBL agrees saying that he doesn't care because screw or not, he's going to main event First Fn' PPV.
Jim Cornette comes out and tells JBL that attitudes like that are not accepted in the WWS, they believe in fair wrestling where the victor is the better man. He say that Taz was the better man that night and that at Taz's request that they will now go one on one for Taz to enter the main event making it a Three Way Dance. JBL begins to shout at Cornette with his back to Taz. He states that Taz shouldn't even be cleared to compete, he's on crutches. Cornette instructs JBL to turn around and he is met by a crutch to the skull dropping him. Taz calls for a referee and sinks in the Tazmission on an already unconscious Layfield.

taz.png
jbl.png

Taz vs. JBL - If Taz wins he is entered into the WWS Heavyweight Title Match At First Fn' PPV
The referee rings the bell and immediately stops the match as JBL's face turns to a bright purple.

Winner : Tazz by knockout (12 seconds)

Taz stands over Layfield's lifeless body and gives a stone cold look into the camera saying "This, this is only the beginning. BEAT ME IF YOU CAN, SURVIVE ... IF I LET YOU!"

An American Wolves vinette is shown. They will debut next week.

lesnar.png
pillman.png

Brock Lesnar vs. Brian Pillman - For The Third Place In The Three Way Dance At First Fn' PPV For The WWS World Heavyweight Title
Lesnar comes out like a man possessed against a tricky Brian Pillman. Pillman begins to mock Lesnar at the start immitating his shoulder flex. The two battle in ring before going to the outside where Pillman begins to beat down Brock. Lesnar looks severely injured from Pillman giving him a sidewalk slam on the barricade. The match moves in ring and Pillman continues to beat down Lesnar. Lesnar mounts back some offence both it seems too late. Pillman climbs to the drop for Air Pillman but, is met with a kick to the gut. Lesnar hits the F5 and that's all she wrote.

Winner: Brock Lesnar by pinfall (10 minutes)

The show ends with Lesnar signalling the belt around his waist.

Last edited by a moderator:

W-olf

Reaction score
I'll get back to reading very shortly but your roster is all and full accounted on the Taken List .

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Cool, good to know. Nobody is taking anyone from my rawsta. We iz all a big family!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
damn good show...I love Taz stuff and it's cool see that you have Omega in a major angle already

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I loved reading the show results, I'm a huge Taz fan so naturally I had an inner mark out moment for that. I can't wait to see the Titles gets decided, the matches will be intriguing.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score

firstfnppv.png

The 5th of Februaury ....
FIRST FN' PPV!

WWS World Heavyweight Championship Three Way Dance (Elimination):
JBL vs. Taz vs. Brock Lesnar

WWS Tag Team Championship Four Way Elimination Match:
Kings of Wrestling vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???

WWS Television Title Match:
Masato Tanaka vs. Cody Rhodes

Judge Jeff Jones announces his next prótege.

If Perkins Loses He Leaves WWS
TJ Perkins vs. Low Ki

That's the Pay Per View cad .... so far.

Hope it keeps you interested.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
It most certainly does, that's one hell of a main event too.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
Colt Cabana has issued a formal challenge to Petey Williams for First Fn' PPV via WorldWrestlingSyndicate.Com. Cabana still has not forgotten about what happened during their match last Wednesday. Cabana had this to say:

"Petey, for years I used to respect you as a wrestler. During my early days, I watched you and took notes. Your words were like gospel. All of that, is now gone.
What you did to me last week didn't affect me, you just embarrassed yourself. With that said, I'm notletting you go that easy. First Fn' PPV, I'll take you on whatever stipulation you want. Cage matches, ladders matches, tables matches - I'm up to take you on in any match. Except for Bra and Panties, you should leave your personal life personal."

We'll keep you to date with this situation.

Catfish Billy

Reaction score
This has just been just posted on WorldWrestlingSyndicate.com

peteywilliams.jpg

*The camera begins rolling*

"I'm going to skip the greetings and introductions because nobody really gives a shit about them. Colt Cabana, you've got some nerve to call me out *pause* Oh wait, no you don't - you typed it from your keyboard like the little geek ass pussy that you are.
Obviously that beating I gave you knocked a couple of screws lose in your head, Colt. Do you know who you're dealing with? You're facing 180 lbs of stone cold perfection. The Definition of Definition. It will be a sad day for professional wrestling when Tweet wanksters like you get away with the blatant disrespect that you have shown me...
So, you want your match? You've got your little match but, under my conditions. I'm not a man with fear towards your kind. You think that you can intimidate me?!? Well, I ain't having it. At First Fn' Pay Per View, it's gonna be me and you, one on one ... Street Fight!"