World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
did u read up yet? tpein already outed u as one of the goons and u have 7 votes on u rn. can u claim something b4 we hammer pls

yeah screw off with that. especially with what you've pulled. FOS.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not really sussing Cicada for their reference to past games, though. It's the fact that they're trying to leave the door open on Phenom and Poyser by suggesting their roles could be wolfy

This is not scummy. I do this as well as Town, there's no reason to 100% clear Phenom or anybody for that matter unless info comes out. You should always leave the door open on claims like that.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
This is not scummy. I do this as well as Town, there's no reason to 100% clear Phenom or anybody for that matter unless info comes out. You should always leave the door open on claims like that.
Read all my posts. I agree that there's no reason to give anyone an absolute clear in D1 for the rest of the game. The fact that Cicada wanted to instantly discredit Phenom and Poyser's claims right off the bat is what is pingy to me. Of course Phenom and Poyser shouldn't get a free ride in this game just because of their claims, but at least for me, in D1 and D2, I'm going to put them on the back burner and focus elsewhere. However, what I'm not going to do is instantly call out their claims and say that they have been wolf abilities in past games.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I do agree that Phenom looks good so far. Riding on a Miller fake claim is very easy and he could quite easily coast off it for a while doing very little if he wanted. Nobody would lynch the claimed Miller this early.

I liked his aggression on Ekko tbh, even pushing me to vote instead of muttering to myself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lethal why does your read back feel like:
oe8Tlug.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Read all my posts. I agree that there's no reason to give anyone an absolute clear in D1 for the rest of the game. The fact that Cicada wanted to instantly discredit Phenom and Poyser's claims right off the bat is what is pingy to me. Of course Phenom and Poyser shouldn't get a free ride in this game just because of their claims, but at least for me, in D1 and D2, I'm going to put them on the back burner and focus elsewhere. However, what I'm not going to do is instantly call out their claims and say that they have been wolf abilities in past games.

Why am I not sussy to you then?

I discredited Phenom's claim right away and said he shouldn't be town read from it. Again, I do not think that is a scummy thought process personally. I would say Smark/Cicada is playing how I'd expect them to as town questioning everything and anything.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Also for me, I just can't accept other people telling me how I should think in a game of lies and deceit. I mean, Cicada wants to tell me that Phenom and Poyser's roles have seen some sort of wolf variation in past games, but that's not my knowledge or experience. Even if that's true, I'm not going to let someone else's past perspective cloud my game, if that makes sense? When it comes to wolf hunting, I trust my gut and what I read. If I'm ever wrong about a wolf read, I don't have regrets because there was something there that obviously pinged me enough to vote. Same with meta. I'm not going to let others tell me how someone plays when they're a certain alignment. I can only judge what I see in current games.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why am I not sussy to you then?

I discredited Phenom's claim right away and said he shouldn't be town read from it. Again, I do not think that is a scummy thought process personally. I would say Smark/Cicada is playing how I'd expect them to as town questioning everything and anything.
Well, I was already sussing you for other reasons, yeah? But you've also done enough in D1 from that point that has made me soften my view on you. I feel like Cicada has had a bit too much focus on past games and past roles while not doing enough additional wolf hunting. Those two things combined, with the quick narrative that Phenom and Poyser roles have had a wolf variation in the past, is enough for me to feel a vote is warranted.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Very, very generous. I also don't like the justification

I was being sarcastic here btw.

Although I have come around to Chris being a town lean, just because he's felt very geniune to me as it stands.