World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And it's not good detective work. Any speculation on hosting or set-up is angle shooting at best and should be NAI. And while meta is great, any player worth their salt should be able to change their game play up or be aware of how they play if they rand a certain way. Focusing on meta, hosting, or set-ups scream to me fake content and has nothing to do with actual wolf hunting as far as I'm concerned.
If you say so.

If you want to give Phenom an auto town read because you don't want to take into account Barry's meta for giving them as fakes, your funeral. I'm out.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I agree on general principle that this is true a lot but I think in this situation it was more of a quick reference but then he was questioned on it and it's in his nature to respond to everything directed at him so here we are still going and it's a whole talk lol
I'm not really sussing Cicada for their reference to past games, though. It's the fact that they're trying to leave the door open on Phenom and Poyser by suggesting their roles could be wolfy because of past game and it could be a way for Cicada to circle back to them later on in the game and say 'well these players are unresolved and could have wolf roles so let's lynch them'. I just think it's kind of wishy washy to say stuff like that. For example, I watched Jeff powerwolf last game. I think it would be weird for me to come out and say something like 'yeah Jeff looks great this game, but I know he can be a powerwolf so let's actually be wary of him'. It's just a contradictory thought process within itself.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah Jeff looks great this game, but I know he can be a powerwolf so let's actually be wary of him'. It's just a contradictory thought process within itself.

to play devils advocate though, that sentence or thought would still be a valid one imo :draper2 I can understand maybe thinking it comes off as unneeded to be said, but it doesnt make it untrue

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not really sussing Cicada for their reference to past games, though. It's the fact that they're trying to leave the door open on Phenom and Poyser by suggesting their roles could be wolfy because of past game and it could be a way for Cicada to circle back to them later on in the game and say 'well these players are unresolved and could have wolf roles so let's lynch them'. I just think it's kind of wishy washy to say stuff like that. For example, I watched Jeff powerwolf last game. I think it would be weird for me to come out and say something like 'yeah Jeff looks great this game, but I know he can be a powerwolf so let's actually be wary of him'. It's just a contradictory thought process within itself.

Fair enough, I understand this. Personally, I think I've been guilty of it and sussed for it when I was town though too so I'm probably more lenient on it than I should be :lol But you do have a point of Lethal doing it last game and he was scum.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Is this strike three? This is more soft pushing from you and pretty bad. Do you believe the Miller claim or not? Do you believe he should get a few days grace before calling his claim fake or not? Because now it seems like you're ready to go after Phenom despite saying that if they were alive for a few more phases then they would be worthy of going after.
That wasn't my point, though. It's the fact that you supposedly defended and thought Poyser was Town, only to then say "hey, I had a similar role as scum before so just maybe...". Those kind of open-ended answers ping me because it feels like you don't want to fully commit or you want to hedge your bets a bit.
Why would you fully commit to anything on day 1 with no real info? No, I don't "believe" the miller claim. It's completely null as I've tried to state.

As of this post I'm completely out. You can push me if you like, but I won't be replying to anymore of your posts.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If you say so.

If you want to give Phenom an auto town read because you don't want to take into account Barry's meta for giving them as fakes, your funeral. I'm out.
There's no auto Town read here. He gets a Town lean automatically and then he gets to prove it in thread with his game play. The fact that you want to suss these players or circle back to them later solely because of their roles potentially being wolfy is wolfy itself. Both Phenom and Poyser should be Town leans for everyone right now based on their claims. If they start to act suspicious or contradict themselves in thread with their play, then that's when we lynch them, not because their roles might have been wolf roles in the past. You see what I'm saying?

But your reluctance to defend yourself is noted.

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yeah Jeff looks great this game, but I know he can be a powerwolf so let's actually be wary of him'. It's just a contradictory thought process within itself.

to play devils advocate though, that sentence or thought would still be a valid one imo :draper2 I can understand maybe thinking it comes off as unneeded to be said, but it doesnt make it untrue
Just because something is true doesn't necessarily mean that it has value, yeah? With the example I gave, if you're having a great Town game it feels weird to then also say that you could be PW and then suss you for that. I'm just saying that the contradicting nature of Cicada's posts are pingy, not the amount of truth they are speaking.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Why would you fully commit to anything on day 1 with no real info? No, I don't "believe" the miller claim. It's completely null as I've tried to state.

As of this post I'm completely out. You can push me if you like, but I won't be replying to anymore of your posts.
I never said fully commit to anything for the rest of the game on D1. Phenom and Poyser's claims this day should be enough to give them some grace for this day phase and maybe the next day phase. The fact that you're already trying to discredit those claims is wolfy. If you want to go after them down the road because they are playing scummy, then I'll be right next to you. But the fact that you're already trying to besmudge their claims from the get go isn't a good look.

Not sure why you're giving up already but I'll take that as you trying to get away from me.

Vote Lynch Cicada

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fair enough if you think that I guess. I dunno, I say dumb obvious shit all the time so I suppose it didn't particularly bother me, especially that Barry is indeed the kind of host who would be bastard to give that fake in theory. But I digress, I feel we're essentially going in circles here

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Unvote
vote Jeff

idk why his early vibe feels weird to me, but it does. So I'm voting on an early gut feel. The post about Chris to me felt weird and the Doddsy NAI post. The latter point isn't untrue, but it just feels like a bit of forced productivity pointing out something that I'd think is quite common knowledge not to town read from.

Lucha Bear also early on feels uncomfortable to me. I can't put in to words why exactly but that last post from him responding to Doddsy pinged me.

Can't remember this level of insight from TFW before #bliss

• Wow
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf