World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
fwiw my role is a little suss as it cancels the lynch but results in death, so yeah, depends if we want to retain the slot.

I don't think he would've been a scum slot
This sounds sus

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
tbf my head is still foggy and i've not really registered much, but I really didn't like ekko pushing that fake gambit and then asking for a claim given his stance on it. Hence my vote
Didn’t he do this last game as town? I’m sure that’s been said a few times. Weren’t you in the last game?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
hunch. Team mates wouldn't let him do his trolling schtick. Chevy/Jeff occurred in the convo and not in game, so it wasn't as plain sight.
How would they stop him trolling exactly?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And that's fair as well.

What are your reads so far in this game?

Ive got poyser , nom, smark, doddsy fourth and yourself at various levels of blue LEANS atm

poyser and doddsy on roles, with poyser also playing his usual town game, so stronger lean on the poy
nom on role and play as well, seems fairly comfy early so I have no
fourth offering many independent thoughts and had the courage to push me early out of his own volition
smark is more a meta town lean + he hasnt made posts that make no sense to me
you for similar reasons to fourth, independant thoughts and pushing your own direction regardless of others opinions. those are things I like to see.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not currently buying what Lethal is selling as far as analysis

unvote
vote lethal

Reactions: Chris and Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fwiw I would say jeff continuing to play the game and make reads and question people and not getting suckered into defending himself is a good look

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
This is also fair. I'm not going to tunnel Cicada since they seemed to have actually left as well.

Are you still feeling the Ekko lynch? I'm going to ISO quick and see what's there.

Yes he is my preferred direction. Nobody else is really pinging me at the moment.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
And claimed doctor after he thought he was lynched but wasn't but didn't get why we were mad he could have outted the real doc :lol
the intention behind it was to see whose gna double down and i got lethal/jeff/barry off it who 2 of them were scum

wasnt bad id say

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Didn’t he do this last game as town? I’m sure that’s been said a few times. Weren’t you in the last game?

Yeah and I loved it as scum for the distraction, but now I think it's bad play

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
voting someone cuz of ur inability to read them is kinda awful way to go about it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
How would they stop him trolling exactly?

idk, asking him to stop?

Ive got poyser , nom, smark, doddsy fourth and yourself at various levels of blue LEANS atm

poyser and doddsy on roles, with poyser also playing his usual town game, so stronger lean on the poy
nom on role and play as well, seems fairly comfy early so I have no
fourth offering many independent thoughts and had the courage to push me early out of his own volition
smark is more a meta town lean + he hasnt made posts that make no sense to me
you for similar reasons to fourth, independant thoughts and pushing your own direction regardless of others opinions. those are things I like to see.

You making reads this early pings me for town. Flat-out ducked this last game.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
still reading
on page 4 rn

hot take jeff is town this game
TFW town as well
So this is Ekko's second post of the game and I'm not sure if I love it. I know it's a 'hot take' but giving Jeff and Fourth Town reads only four pages in makes me question his motive.

@Necro i used an ability on u and got guilty result. sorry pal u almost fooled us with ur newbie act

vote him up guys

[vote lynch necro]
This is a move that I've seen Ekko use multiple times in the past so it's not really pingy to me. I actually do agree that Necro didn't handle themselves that well this time through Ekko and

yea jeff is town
Doubles down on the Jeff Town read. This is kind of interesting because besides that early Fourth Town read, this is the only Town read that Ekko has handed out.

abigail doesnt look as strong and vocal townie as they did last game day 1 and 2. maybe nothing much of interest is happening rn but its something to note they r are being reserved this game

id torally be down for a brutus/bear day 1 yeet or a vote on one of those inactives cicada/pendex/CP etc..
I won't lie, even though this is about myself, this pinged me as well. I entered the game when not many people were online and tried my best to create content and things people could react to. This kind of feels like a cheap way to throw some suss on me. The idea of taking out Brutus or Lucha, as well as an inactive, is kind of concerning. No real need to go after inactives in D1, especially when not everyone has maybe had the opportunity to log on and post.

trying to see if he'll resort to miller claiming as a way to explain his guilty result
think he still handled the whole thing alot poorly than last game

im that good
are u not town?
When Jeff asks Ekko about the Town read on him, Ekko doesn't really clarify. Honestly not feeling great about Ekko.

Combine all of these with the fact that six of their fourteen posts involves discussing Necro and Ekko's fake invest, there really isn't a lot of wolf hunting going on early from Ekko. Considering Ekko called me out for not being as vocal as the prior game, and Ekko actually being the one who isn't that vocal compared to last game, I got to wonder what Ekko's intentions are here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah and I loved it as scum for the distraction, but now I think it's bad play

But he was town then so why don't you think it's possible he could be here too is the thing lol bad play or no bad play the game is trying to find town and mafia