World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
you kinda need to stop putting words in my mouth

town got destroyed last game cuz u guys all claimed early and got controlled by scum like nothing

all mafia had to do was roleblock/redirect u guys as we will

claiming loses games. its simple
Yeah seeing that we have four claims already in D1 is making my head hurt. I'm not used to this shit.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score

Clock Tower 1.

Also, Jeff's game. I was on both teams. Did tremendously well with the miller fakes. With that I'm done with this topic.

tenor.gif
No one was really debating the validity of there being fake Miller claims except for Phenom himself.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yeah you can still vote Ekko even if he doesn't claim. He will try and defend himself and you can still get stuff out of interactions even if you don't know his claim
i hope so cuz last game i had 3/5 scum reads correct but u guys didnt rly follow them

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah seeing that we have four claims already in D1 is making my head hurt. I'm not used to this shit.

Well DV and voteless are kinda hard to keep hidden tbf. I don't think it'd be wise for a Miller to withhold their claim either, what's the point. Lethal is the only one that's claimed from pressure.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Remove brutus and get back to the game. Hence could, not will.

no I undersatnd the removal part, but we could have just lynched him too. so i dont understand the wording of how that helps us. in fact im not sure ive seen a duel that REPLACES the lynch as opposed to go along side.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm not speaking for Jeff but I think he feels similar to me. And it's that it would be incredibly bastard for town to have a no voter and scum to have a double voter. Especially coming down to late game situations
I'm Town reading you so far, but you have go to stop responding for other players. You've responded to me for other players like, three or four times already. Chiming in when you aren't asked can be viewed as a wolf technique in my eyes.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Yes.
It is scum hunting.
All of my posts have a reason.
They are calculated and precise.
Information is being gathered.

Noticing your soft push on me for literally just saying I want to hunt scum.
u r smart
they dont get it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm Town reading you so far, but you have go to stop responding for other players. You've responded to me for other players like, three or four times already. Chiming in when you aren't asked can be viewed as a wolf technique in my eyes.

Well I've stated the same thoughts you're questioning other players for but fair enough. Your wolf techniques seem to be my entire playstyle as town though :lol

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
scum hunting is not asking someone to claim. thats outright dumb with the existence of fake claims

scum huunting is getting them to slip and prove inconsistentencies in their play

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score

Clock Tower 1.

Also, Jeff's game. I was on both teams. Did tremendously well with the miller fakes. With that I'm done with this topic.

tenor.gif
Thank you.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well DV and voteless are kinda hard to keep hidden tbf. I don't think it'd be wise for a Miller to withhold their claim either, what's the point. Lethal is the only one that's claimed from pressure.

It was 2 votes, not exactly pressure, so don't paint a false narrative.

no I undersatnd the removal part, but we could have just lynched him too. so i dont understand the wording of how that helps us. in fact im not sure ive seen a duel that REPLACES the lynch as opposed to go along side.

Me neither which is why I clarified with Barry. He said it cancels the lynch, doesn't go alongside it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
scum hunting is not asking someone to claim. thats outright dumb with the existence of fake claims

scum huunting is getting them to slip and prove inconsistentencies in their play

It's also not harping on this a million times and actually playing too. No one even asked Lethal to claim, he just did it after already heavily hinting early on for whatever reason