World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
just ftr, whilst killing me at night is a decent play, its not as good as hitting scum would be

I know. i also dont need to shoot you if we keep lynching scum :draper2

Reactions: Poyser

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Part of my wonders why you didn't shoot Poyser since you're both speculating he might be indy, but also you know, worried about his vote.

simple. Big Mans role needed to be resolved WAY before a voteless poyser. priorities and all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Maestro you are next on the claim block, chop chop please

Pendex

Reaction score
yeah im not loving these last few posts at all. from him or pendex really (seemed a bit ott to preemptively lament potentially being lynched over a claim when theres 0 votes there)
Word of Barbatos - Chapter 0, Verse ??? - "I have not lamented or resigned myself to anything. I simply said I would be upset if my claim results in my lynch. Because, today alone, I have been told and seen it theory-crafted that several kills can be in play, because the host pays little regard to balance, but when I bring up healing power, which is less likely to create upsets in Game balance, I am immediately met with "Pendex is probably scum" and then it is theory crafted how it makes great sense for it to be a scum role. So in other words, excess killing power is fine, but slightly extra doctor protects is too much? With an abundance of kills? It makes me suspect, just slightly, that it is less about what is being claimed, and more about who is claiming it. Which is natural, I suppose. It's my first game here, so I can understand being considered an "outsider". Just that it would be a bit upsetting to be voted out for that reasoning. Does that not make sense? "

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Let's say you're Town. How do you win us the game if you, another townie, and a wolf are the last three in the game?
In that scenario, the game is over
How do I win the game as mafia if me and 2 townies are the last three?
How do I win the game as indy if any other 2 players alongside me are the last three?

It's weird how you've focused in on one aspect of it, but not the others. Being voteless is a shit role in general, but its way less harmful to town than it is to any of the other alignments, especially indy. How can I ever win a game when I am on my own and dont have a vote?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Yeah I think maestro and sa are locked in mafia tbh, poe is getting too tight

Doddsy could be one if mafia only have 4

Otherwise I have an idea of who the last 2 would be but let's wait and see
I think Maestro is probably the best lynch for this phase but I disagree with me being a higher POE than some of these other cats, including yourself.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Word of Barbatos - Chapter 0, Verse ??? - "I have not lamented or resigned myself to anything. I simply said I would be upset if my claim results in my lynch. Because, today alone, I have been told and seen it theory-crafted that several kills can be in play, because the host pays little regard to balance, but when I bring up healing power, which is less likely to create upsets in Game balance, I am immediately met with "Pendex is probably scum" and then it is theory crafted how it makes great sense for it to be a scum role. So in other words, excess killing power is fine, but slightly extra doctor protects is too much? With an abundance of kills? It makes me suspect, just slightly, that it is less about what is being claimed, and more about who is claiming it. Which is natural, I suppose. It's my first game here, so I can understand being considered an "outsider". Just that it would be a bit upsetting to be voted out for that reasoning. Does that not make sense? "
nodody has said the excess killing power is fine though?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I want to see Maestros flip for sure, I have zero reason to read town atm and the stuff you said last night was legit, especially now that we have big man and necro solved .

also agree that SA and that usage stiiiiinks
What usage are you talking about? It feels like you're kind of willing to jump to wherever the lynch is leaning.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
The more sister speculates on this, the more it feels like tmi, but god forbid I do that again as it backfired on me.

What’s the vote count, btw?
Speculates on what? Tweet giving Jeff the gun? Is that not a legit question, though?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
What usage are you talking about? It feels like you're kind of willing to jump to wherever the lynch is leaning.

I have no vote first off, so it really doesn't matter where I'm willing to go regardles. Secondly, I'm talking about your set up to use on Phenom (phenom pointed out the post). It comes off like a pretty see through setup you could point to and go SEE I TOLD YOU or wtv.

tl/dr your claim and usage isn't enough to get me to take you off my PoE list

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
yeah im not loving these last few posts at all. from him or pendex really (seemed a bit ott to preemptively lament potentially being lynched over a claim when theres 0 votes there)
I find this kind of funny because didn't Lethal call you out for being hostile and then you had to tell them not to misshape the narrative? If I'm lynched, then so be it; losing the Town Neighbor does jack to Town strength. But I think my play and my claim is a lot better than some of these players and I really do think that it would be a pretty big misstep to take me out right now when there are better targets.

Pendex

Reaction score
nodody has said the excess killing power is fine though?
Word of Morax - Chapter 0, Verse ???: " Several people have reasoned it as possible and even plausible for all killing claims to be town Aligned, with the only reason given being "the host is probably trying to dissuade role design speculation". The idea that the lynch ia between the killing claims was floated out, but ultimately hasn't gained traction, as Maestro seems to be the lynch favorite today. Finally, not a single person treated the killing claims as "one or both is probably scum", which is how my Medic claim was treated. Again, the lynch being between the kill claims was floated, but ultimately reasoned out and largely disregarded. All of the above I would consider examples of players "being fine" with the excess killing power. I really can't think of many reasons why excess killing power receives this treatment, compared to healing power. They're not even equal, in my eyes, let alone this disproportionate against healing power. If you disagree with my examples here, would you like me to provide quotes? "