World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
im not sure i really believe that neighbour is solely a town role, anywhere. I know places sometimes have masons pretty much always be town, but I've never heard anybody say that about neighbour, ever
I mean, you know my past experience, though? I've played in many games over the years and if anti-town neighbor ever showed up, it's been very limited. Obviously you guys play with a set of rules here that I'm not familiar with. Considering Neighbor is NAI on this forum, I guess I shouldn't be removed from POE's if people have me in there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
actually ya @Poyser again spec talk, but with all the guns available, a 3 shot medic on scum does fit.

Pendex

Reaction score
Not used to you bastards having Neighbor as an anti-town role here.

:drose
Word of Baal - Chapter 0, Verse ??? - "I am unclear as to why you were under this impression. My understanding was your knowledge of the role "Mason" referred specifically to Town-Aligned players, whereas "Neighbor" does not define alignment. Am I mistaken on this? "

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Well, T-Pein was faith healer, so pandex is probably scum, right? Jeff claiming to have a protection shot as well
With Barry, he usually has a faith healer and a doctor, but one is sometimes scum, so those could be their roles.

We also have to assume, one of those joat/developer roles is scum or not legit.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Word of Baal - Chapter 0, Verse ??? - "I am unclear as to why you were under this impression. My understanding was your knowledge of the role "Mason" referred specifically to Town-Aligned players, whereas "Neighbor" does not define alignment. Am I mistaken on this? "
Yeah, masons are typically town, but not always.

More specifically though a neighbor(-izer). Someone who chooses their neighbor is non-alignment indicative in most cases.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I usually consider Mason and Neighbor to be basically the same thing. Can you honestly remember how many TMF games included anti-town Neighbor? Because I can't. I've primarily thought of Neighbor as a Town role. And with you and Maestro in this game, it's not exactly like I can just lie about my past experience.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Book of Ariel - Chapter 4, Verse 4: "I am nervous about Jeff. My issue is, a lot is lining up in support of Jeff being Town, such as the T-Pein kill, when it would be easy for Jeff as scum to clear T-Pein, and then kill them, to prove Jeff's claim. I'm also unsure as to why scum would give Jeff a free kill, when that could easily be fake claimed. I think the kill was gifted, which explains the kill count last night, but if scum can give it to scum, I could see that being a distancing tactic too. Ultimately, a bit too much is in Jeff's favor for my liking right now, like the narrative is being forced. But the problem with this thought process is that it means I'm not just taking the facts in as they are. So rational read is Town, gut read is scum. Hard to decide which I favor right now."
The biggest thing to me is that wolf Tweet handed Jeff a gun that seemed to have worked. If Tweet had a million other gifts to give, why did he choose a working gun and why did he choose Jeff?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Oh so you think the win condition is to target a certain amount of people rather than be the last one standing?
Well there really hasn't been a lot of extra kills to confirm that Indie is SK.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The biggest thing to me is that wolf Tweet handed Jeff a gun that seemed to have worked. If Tweet had a million other gifts to give, why did he choose a working gun and why did he choose Jeff?
for believable usage and to look good

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Matthew - Chapter 5, Verse 3: "I will be pretty upset if my claim results in my lynch, both because I feel that underestimates my competency as a player, which admittedly most of you could not vouch for, and also because it has been established to me that roles aren't tightly tied to balance in this game, so to suggest I must be a scum role because of a "Faith Healer" being present strikes me as extremely disingenuous."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
WHo are we missing? Maestro and CP?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
There were 2 kills on N1, which probably means either there was a blocked kill, 2 people targeted the same person, or the SK/vig didn't shoot
I don't know if I buy the Indie being a straight up SK, but I can't be bothered to try to speculate on Indie play right now. Do I still think you could be Indie? Yeah, the no vote is suspicious to me. But you're definitely not wolf in my eyes.