World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Haru, the Yakuza Driver. Investigator Aligned Jack-of-All-Trades. : 1x Alignment Investigation (used on tpein n1), 1x Vigilante Shot, 1x Protection Shot, and 1x role block shot

used the gift gun n2 , barry wouldn't let me use 2 things

this is also why I was telling Smark what to do :)
So you've been responsible for two Town kills?

Pendex

Reaction score
for believable usage and to look good
Word of Forneus - Chapter 0, Verse 0: "Why, then, would scum go and prove Jeff's investigation correct making it even more likely he is Town read, as opposed to either just eliminating Jeff who looks good through their action usage entirely, or keeping both him and T-Pein alive to invoke a degree of paranoia. There current actions as is being explained by yourself and several others, are simply not very believable to me."

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
The more sister speculates on this, the more it feels like tmi, but god forbid I do that again as it backfired on me.

What’s the vote count, btw?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I'm Maria the Haunted Artist. Investigator Aligned Developer.

My role is basically that I get random roles throughout the game but I am not told what the items will be until I actually recieve them. I got a Cop shot night one (haven't used yet) and I got a Vig shot last night.

It seems pretty weird to me how similar my role is to Jeff but like a weaker variant, but I know Barry likes to mix things up in his games.
You just get random gifts handed to you?

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
If one of you is the indy I’d come clean. As it stands there’s not really any way we can lynch outside of you guys today. Obv there’s still claims pending but it’s have to be something big to change that
Indie Poyser trying to lynch someone else as Indie?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
The more sister speculates on this, the more it feels like tmi, but god forbid I do that again as it backfired on me.

What’s the vote count, btw?

yeah im not loving these last few posts at all. from him or pendex really (seemed a bit ott to preemptively lament potentially being lynched over a claim when theres 0 votes there)

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Hang on a minute

Can you walk me through where you just decided I was indy lmao
I haven't decided you're Indie at all. I think you're a candidate, though. I think the voteless is suspicious for Town considering if you get to end of game, Town is fucked. So if scum knows that, why on earth would they ever shoot you? And if you're really Town, then Town is forced to mislynch you or Vig you at some point in order for you not to fuck over Town. Voteless as a Town role doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, considering Indie has been stripping votes off players and making them choose their punishment, there could be some sort of additional ability or role that the Indie has that will help them in the end.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
just ftr, whilst killing me at night is a decent play, its not as good as hitting scum would be

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
I want to state I don't think Poyser is the play right now in any shape or form. But we still have to consider that the Indie is still loose and a voteless Town is kind of puzzling.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
we also need to vote out poyser before he fucks in endgame too because he doesnt count for numbers :heston the worst
Part of my wonders why you didn't shoot Poyser since you're both speculating he might be indy, but also you know, worried about his vote.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I haven't decided you're Indie at all. I think you're a candidate, though. I think the voteless is suspicious for Town considering if you get to end of game, Town is fucked. So if scum knows that, why on earth would they ever shoot you? And if you're really Town, then Town is forced to mislynch you or Vig you at some point in order for you not to fuck over Town. Voteless as a Town role doesn't make a lot of sense. Also, considering Indie has been stripping votes off players and making them choose their punishment, there could be some sort of additional ability or role that the Indie has that will help them in the end.
I dont think you've thought this through