World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure what to think of this smark business, i will say I can buy some of his paranoia around me because he did in fact watch me wash all of town pretty handedly last.I can obviously also see the fear usage as a scum roletracker with the other numerous claims and poyser also claiming, that would pretty much leave me as top towny #2 or #3 for scum to roletrack. I will also say his recollection of events of how he acted around my TP statement in the early d2 is accurate as well. Ill ponder it some more as overall ive still liked his play so gun to head, i probably would not prioritize atm.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I don't really see how that makes him earn a town lean. Are your assuming those people are scum that were saying that? I don't follow.
TFW questions Tweet's town lean on Ekko I like

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Some good points being made on vig targets. Imma make em sweat and submit at deadline because fuck you I'm going to bed

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Should I be more aggressive? How about this. Ekko throws his Vote on me, just because I've made a random vote. T-Pein & Tweet followed with no really hard reasoning behind it (after you pushed the whole "over-explanation" thing. T-Pein posted a couple of things after that and went silent, except for one post, where he backed up Ekko and Tweet went also silent very shortly after voting for me. Both basically haven't been seen since then and Ekko tried to push for more votes for me, including mentioning that it makes me look even more like scum, because I was still on those three votes.

Now. Obviously, it would be bad shit crazy for them to be all baddies, but right now my gut feeling is one, if not even two of them are Scum. Especially after people jump on my "over explanation", it's a safe bet that not many will look at them closely over the next couple of days, after it's revealed that I'm nothing more than a Vanilla Townsbear.

So, for the heck of it I'll change my vote. I still don't believe that an experienced player would try to bait another player into a reaction, with claiming they "got scum" when he supposedly used an ability on day one and Ekko never gave a reasoning why he tried it with Necro, if I haven't missed that. Also the comment I mentioned above, with pushing my train that hadn't moved since Tweet jumped on it, doesn't sit right with me...and not because it's about getting me closer to death. In the end, if I get lynched, nothing important is lost, but I do fear that it will also gain nothing.

Vote
Ekkologix

Tough call since even with what I said, I'm not sure if Ekko is actually Scum. I could also see T-Pein or Tweet (or maybe even both) being involved with Scum, jumping on that Train and when they saw how it evolved, they pretty much don't have a reason anymore to change their votes, while staying under the radar.
lucha did sus tweet somewhat d1

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I think I buy Smark tbh. It's not the usage I would have expected from him as a tracker but I don't think he gets annoyed and outs himself at night bc people were shading his usage if he was scum :lol

CraigPelton

Reaction score
The confidence :WOW feels more like a dice roll to me if you're actually town tho

Anyway, I agree with the points brought up against tweet while I was sleeping too on the weird defense of Ekko. I doubt they'd be aligned in that scenario though, tweet would never defend a teammate like that
I'm a little sus of this guy too tbdean

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Nice barely reading the game and am 1/1 on scum reads
Excuse me we established that I get all credit for that Hoss back off my credit.

I buy Smark too. Even with the roletracker theory what was the benefit in tracking Ekko? Doesn't make sense as a scum move. Also doesn't make sense for him to claim in the way that he did

Reactions: CraigPelton

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
On the flip side I still don't have glowy text for my Mafia God thing so lets kill him

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think that's a very plausible scenario honestly. With the way my POE currently stands I have a scum team with at least Big Man and Blaine in it who have been largely absent in the thread, so it is possible Lucha is with them and his team isn't really around. If Lucha is scum then Tweet definitely isn't. So I think clearing up Tweet or Lucha is prefarble for me depending on night actions.

I do agree a VT claim isn't likely to be favourable to Lucha down the line, so I do think your point on the claim has merit.
let's put to bed any talk of tfw being scum idk if that's still a topic or not but it shouldn't be imo

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've never claimed to be an impressive player :kawhi

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Maestro
SA
Blaine
Chris
Necro
PHEN0M

from most scummy to least of my POE IMO TBD(ean)

CraigPelton

Reaction score
everyone else is town you're welcome

1627351985772.png

Reactions: Doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is more what I like to see from my good friend CP I will say.

See you in the a.m fuckfaces