World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maestro

Reaction score
Night 2 reads list before bed :rippedcal

I think I'm going to retract my Pandex town read and put them in null category. Possible they are skating by with the PR, and yeah, I realise they haven't really done enough to earn a town read when I looked at their ISO. Some good level headed posts, but need more.

Necro is probably who I'd go for first tomorrow. Seems the most scummy. I did an ISO of him and his lack of mentioning Tweet at all is not a good sign. Plus his entire play was 'Ekko, Ekko, Ekko' and when he flipped town he just kind of drifted in to the shadows and had nothing to talk about anymore.

If not Necro, then Blaine or Maestro.

The pool of Sister Abigail, CP, Doddsy, Smark could contain scum but I am mostly fine with all them at the moment and I have enough reasons to think they are town.

Poyser, Jeff, Phenom and Chris are my strongest town reads. Jeff seems to have cleared TP so I'll put TP up there as well. Would not lynch these. Lucha is also someone who I have cleared for now after seeing Tweet's posts about him and push, I'm choosing to believe that wasn't a bus. Phenom has been really active and pro-town this game so I really don't think he's scum either.

1. Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
2. Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
3. Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)
4. Blaine/Lethal Banks (Blaina Tomio)
5. Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
7. CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
9. Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
11. Cicada (Joe Cicada)

13. PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
14. Maestro (Mai Stro)
15. Poyser (Usada Poya)
16. T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)

17. Big Man (Bisa Manu)
18. Pendex (Sato Pendo)
19. The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)

whats the issue with blaine

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
well i am here, been a little busy, but ask me any questions you guys have towards me. while i'll go do some iso on some people. also i'd watch out for those that instantly believed ekko's vig claim and switched.

TMI slip maybe?

:WOW

At least we know Jeff got it.

My only problem with this is he was able to prove one usage but now won’t be able to help any further.

So in my estimation he’s either that unlucky and him and Jeff are on the up and up, or teammate Jeff is vouching for Tweet. Jeff seemed ready to go Tweet.
distancing?

So much potential for WIFOM with all this. Tweet never answered why he gave it to Jeff, did he? Smark accepts it as kosher and then claims tracker but doesn’t track the guy he doesn’t feel he could trust. Not sold on his reason to track Jeff either. Jeff has a role and has good feelings on TP. With II possibly being in play, I’m weary of this level of comfort.

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So much potential for WIFOM with all this. Tweet never answered why he gave it to Jeff, did he? Smark accepts it as kosher and then claims tracker but doesn’t track the guy he doesn’t feel he could trust. Not sold on his reason to track Jeff either. Jeff has a role and has good feelings on TP. With II possibly being in play, I’m weary of this level of comfort.
Again, tracking Ekko does nothing for me. Proving he was a gunsmith was never my problem. I just don't care to believe a single word he ever says.

And also, he fucking died. If I tracked him, I'd have bupkis. Not sure how you of all people don't get why tracked Jeff.

You were front row and center for him snowing town all game. And wouldn't it be kosher? Jeff literally confirmed he got it.

Pendex

Reaction score
Book of Michael - Chapter 33, Verse 17: "I will not be able to post much today. Is there anything pressing I must address?"

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Excuse me we established that I get all credit for that Hoss back off my credit.

I buy Smark too. Even with the roletracker theory what was the benefit in tracking Ekko? Doesn't make sense as a scum move. Also doesn't make sense for him to claim in the way that he did
He tracked jeff, not ekko. Jeff is prime scum target. I’m not saying I’m sure smark is scum or anything but I am weary of that usage. I do have bigger priority targets however

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
TMI slip maybe?

distancing?

Why was that a TMI slip?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Again, tracking Ekko does nothing for me. Proving he was a gunsmith was never my problem. I just don't care to believe a single word he ever says.

And also, he fucking died. If I tracked him, I'd have bupkis. Not sure how you of all people don't get why tracked Jeff.

You were front row and center for him snowing town all game. And wouldn't it be kosher? Jeff literally confirmed he got it.

these points are pretty good to be fair, I had the night to sleep on it, and from a meta point of view, I can defo believe Smark worrying about me n1. Would I have made different usage? Yes, id likely have tracked someone who claimed to be roleless to potentially confirm them, or ekko if I didnt trruly believe his claim. But as I said, I can see the logic behind tracking from Smarks POV (yes I realize it could have be a roletracker as well)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well your take on me proves you don't know what you are talking about haha.

I mean it's a lot easier to laugh and say I don't know what I'm doing than proving me why you're not what I say.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Oh good someone else is here :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Snowing who? Jeff? He was a slight town lean iirc.

Ok, I sorta get your motive - but what if he lived? I mean, I'm not one to question role usage given my abhorrent usage of roles before, but yeah.

Why was that a TMI slip?

Pinged me that he mentioned vig and not gunsmith (although it was later retconned). If he was putting in cliff notes, it's odd that vig was inserted. It's probably nothing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Hi Jeff :)

What do you think to that post of Necro I just quoted?
I think its very lazy of an answer at the very least. Hard to say it's scummy since we weren't actively pushing, but at face value I'm generally not a fan of laughing or mocking as a defence response

Reactions: Marty McFourth