World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
So what, you and Jeff are teammates then?
Sure. If that's the next narrative being spun about me, fine. Me, Tweet, and Jeff. Jeff and I decided now would good to bus our gift giver.

He was just made vanilla, right. So I can see it. I've already claimed so feel free to wagon for lynch tomorrow.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Or the watcher for that matter, at least catch who killed him. Will be interesting to see what transpired when all roles and usage come out.
I don't think they were worried about a watcher. Something tells me they used their ninja or they have a role watcher.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
If you think I am with how that shit went down with Lethal, who turned out to be town, and being early on the Tweet wagon, feel free.

And then I came in and confirmed two townies regardless of what you guys want to say, again, feel free.

Scum would want to be able to lynch TP. Man's an easy mark. Clearing him would be dumb in my opinion, personally.

You didn’t clear TPein though. Jeff did. It’s not like tracker proves alignment, you know Jeff went to TP, but you’re claiming to have confirmed them both town?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I don't think they were worried about a watcher. Something tells me they used their ninja or they have a role watcher.

Okay then a BG would have sufficed. There were ways to prevent him from dying. Unless town doesn’t have a BG of course.

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
Sure. If that's the next narrative being spun about me, fine. Me, Tweet, and Jeff. Jeff and I decided now would good to bus our gift giver.

He was just made vanilla, right. So I can see it. I've already claimed so feel free to wagon for lynch tomorrow.
I'm glad you at least see this perspective. Tweet being vanillalized and floundering in the thread it would make sense to bus him to gain some cred.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You didn’t clear TPein though. Jeff did. It’s not like tracker proves alignment, you know Jeff went to TP, but you’re claiming to have confirmed them both town?
Jeff only said I have reason to believe TP is town, me seeing Jeff visit him confirms to town the visit was legit.

If you can't see how that helps, I'm done here. Even if Jeff is scum, TP is most likely Town as Jeff did visit him.

Doesn't make much sense for them to both be scum unless Jeff knew he'd be tracked on night 1.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Okay then a BG would have sufficed. There were ways to prevent him from dying. Unless town doesn’t have a BG of course.
Yeah, I can't speak on why nothing was on him. Unless scum have the ninja/strongman combo. It is a Barry game so who knows.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I don’t believe they are both scum, I’m just saying that you said you cleared two townies. Just clarifying your wording.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Nice barely reading the game and am 1/1 on scum reads

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
you know Jeff went to TP, but you’re claiming to have confirmed them both town?
From my perspective, I think they're town. Jeff had no idea he was tracked to my knowledge so he visited TP with something and then immediately told the thread he thought TP was good. Not sure why scum does it that when Jeff at that time wasn't claiming a role.

I came in immediately and backed him up and then just know before Jeff said anything reminded Poyser that I trusted Jeff over that TP thing.

THEN Jeff said he visited TP and THEN I confirmed it. I feel as though that timeline makes it likely that they are both town.

UNLESS you think Jeff and are aligned and orchestrated the whole thing and like I said said to sister I don't have much to say to that if you think that.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Jeff only said I have reason to believe TP is town, me seeing Jeff visit him confirms to town the visit was legit.

I do agree I don't see why Smark would do this if he's scum adding validity to Jeff's claim. Shrinking the POE pool down further when you're scum is not really smart play and fucks you over later on. Even to gain some 'cred' I don't really think it's worth it.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don’t believe they are both scum, I’m just saying that you said you cleared two townies. Just clarifying your wording.
Not confirmed town, but I backed up a person who said TP was town after they visited them. I think that further solidifies the original claim, yes.