World of Horror: An End of the World MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Wait people actually outed that they had roles this phase besides big man? Lol why

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Not confirmed town, but I backed up a person who said TP was town after they visited them. I think that further solidifies the original claim, yes.
Why did you do that tho

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Fine I'll read back lol y'all out of pocket

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Why did you do that tho
I've been shaded for every small thing I've done this game. Wanted to confirm two townies with my usage before I died.

I'm probably gonna be vigged or shot by the sk or mafia tonight. I have so many targets on me, potentially.

Mostly because Jeff was getting in the hot seat over this Tweet wagon and wanted to share that I thought he was on the up and up.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wait people actually outed that they had roles this phase besides big man? Lol why
Also, because they already began shading my usage before I even claimed.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Night 2 reads list before bed :rippedcal

I think I'm going to retract my Pandex town read and put them in null category. Possible they are skating by with the PR, and yeah, I realise they haven't really done enough to earn a town read when I looked at their ISO. Some good level headed posts, but need more.

Necro is probably who I'd go for first tomorrow. Seems the most scummy. I did an ISO of him and his lack of mentioning Tweet at all is not a good sign. Plus his entire play was 'Ekko, Ekko, Ekko' and when he flipped town he just kind of drifted in to the shadows and had nothing to talk about anymore.

If not Necro, then Blaine or Maestro.

The pool of Sister Abigail, CP, Doddsy, Smark could contain scum but I am mostly fine with all them at the moment and I have enough reasons to think they are town.

Poyser, Jeff, Phenom and Chris are my strongest town reads. Jeff seems to have cleared TP so I'll put TP up there as well. Would not lynch these. Lucha is also someone who I have cleared for now after seeing Tweet's posts about him and push, I'm choosing to believe that wasn't a bus. Phenom has been really active and pro-town this game so I really don't think he's scum either.

1. Necro (Kaio Necoroma)
2. Jeff Valley Driver (Eiko Unajeffa)
3. Chris (Takanata Chrisichouri)
4. Blaine/Lethal Banks (Blaina Tomio)
5. Sister Abigail (Sasuta Abikane)
7. CraigPelton (Kobe Tocraigawa)
9. Doddsy (Aiko Dodse)
11. Cicada (Joe Cicada)

13. PHEN0M (Sadow Fenoma)
14. Maestro (Mai Stro)
15. Poyser (Usada Poya)
16. T-Pein™ (Toriko Peina)

17. Big Man (Bisa Manu)
18. Pendex (Sato Pendo)
19. The Lucha Bear (Resu Kuma)

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I would vig maestro and be absolutely shocked if he wasn't aligned with tweet lmao

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I would vig maestro and be absolutely shocked if he wasn't aligned with tweet lmao

Yeah I think the alignment potential between them both is pretty strong. Necro too. I'll be really surprised if you don't hit scum there.

CraigPelton

Reaction score
Tweeter and the Monkey Man

So one of the things that I haven't liked about Tweet is that he keeps saying and appearing like he wants to catch up, but I don't really get the vibe that he's done so. Post 612 and 656 are evident of that.

He's also contradicted himself a couple of times which is pingy. In post 214 he says Brutus shouldn't be the day option/kill and kind of defends him for no reason. Then it post 662 it looks like Tweet doesn't like him. Now obviously reads can change throughout the game, but again in his minimum posts it really doesn't look like he's catching up in the game and forming new ideas.

He also hasn't really followed up on much, either being asked questions are not responding to them. Like in post 671 he says that he likes my post, but when I asked him why, he never clarified. Post 676 he asks Jeff what he likes about Poyser and Doddy's roles but never seems to follow up on that. I can't remember Doddsy's claim but Poyser's looked good when he did it.

I won't link the posts, but he does defend Ekko a bunch of times and for wrong reasons. We know Ekko likes to lie in games and he did it in the last one, so giving Ekko a Town read simply for that isn't great. At times it kind of sounds like Tweet might be TMI on Ekko as well.

Post 697 sheeps a vote on Lucha. At post 706 he tries to say he gave an explanation of his vote but all Tweet said about Lucha was that he had a post where it seemed like over explanation. That to me really isn't a strong enough reason to vote someone. Seems like a lazy noose. Post 881 he has an interaction with Lucha. I don't really think this is a super strong explanation because all Tweet did was talk about how Lucha overexplained something and then threw a vote on him quite a bit down the road.

Post 879 soft push on Blaine.

Post 882 is just a weird post to me.

Overall there really isn't anything to like from Tweet's game. Unless he or someone else can convince me why this is a bad idea, I think my vote will stay here in D2.

Vote Lynch Tweet
I'm not convinced by this tbh, I'm more convinced by my liking a poyser post about tweet d1 than I am this entire post

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

:WOW

I’m not opposed to this. I’ve not liked much of what he’s said and honestly a vig would be the easiest since I’m not used to his meta or posting style to read him.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Maestro made a multi-quote about Tweet only after Tweet had been wagoned and it looked so weird. Especially because he hadn't really mentioned him until then from what I can see.

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

CraigPelton

Reaction score
I think TFW and Smark are town, not really buying the suspicion on either