• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Despite what a lot say, the Wolfpac split was the right way to go. The difference is I’d change who goes in what groups and make sure there’s an actual payoff to the story.

Sabretooth

I still think the first 6 to 7 months of 1998 WCW was some of their best television ever, and the creation of the Wolfpac was a large part of it. The way they had the NWO splinter and fall apart after losing to Sting was great television. It’s a shame that Bischoff had that meeting with the Time Warner executive that basically told him to change how he was doing WCW and then he just stopped giving a shit and you can tell right around September is when he stopped caring.
Alright this is a hall of fame thread. Not rant about WCW thread :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
It’s hilarious how they won’t get in due to issues with the company considering all the people they’ve let in over the years lol
Like MJF said I have a feeling Triple H is not gonna be of that same mindset. I think the fact that he even brought in punk I think just shows you that I think Triple H is going to be a live and let live do what’s best for business.