• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[WON] Triple H in Full Control of Hall of Fame Inductions

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Ok Google is our friend. So I looked it up.

While there is no concrete answer, the general consensus seems to be they're not in because they were part of a class action lawsuit where many wrestlers stated they got brain damage during their time in the company.
Yeah, that’s the one I mentioned. I said concussion, but that’s the one I mean. It was after the Benoit head stuff came out.

Cwalker

I knew it was a lawsuit but I thought they just wanted their gimmick after they left the company

Sabretooth

I read online they sued WWF for the rights to the name Demolition but lost (although they still make appearances under the name so idk how that works :lol )

Also they were part of the lawsuit that said WWE didn’t have a good concussion policy and didn’t protect the wrestlers.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I read online they sued WWF for the rights to the name Demolition but lost (although they still make appearances under the name so idk how that works :lol )

Also they were part of the lawsuit that said WWE didn’t have a good concussion policy and didn’t protect the wrestlers.
To bring a lawsuit against IP theft, you kinda have to prove damages and the only places they’ve ever use the name are on local Indies that don’t have television there’s really no damages.

Sabretooth

To bring a lawsuit against IP theft, you kinda have to prove damages and the only places they’ve ever use the name are on local Indies that don’t have television there’s really no damages.
Yeah I mean I’m sure WWE could technically sue them but they probably don’t give a shit

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool

They own the merchandise rights to Demolition
That why I got two new figures and that coloring book that I had them autograph