Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
So apparently Liverpool are interested in signing Javier Pastore, the 40mil flop from PSG, on loan. I'm indifferent, would be good competition for Coutinho, though.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So....Looks like Honda's Gone to Milan (Due in January) and He's going to be wearing the No. 10 Shirt.....Nice Buy, Milan.

Oh and Cardiff City are looking for a new striker.....

ENFORCER1

Jobber
Reaction score
As a Stoke City fan, apparently we're going for Luuk De Jong the striker from Gladbach. Alls I know he's a complete beast on FM and Fifa. Oh and the post above about Pastore, that would be a great signing for Liverpool. Pastore, Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge? Mother of god!

:gary:

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
As a Stoke City fan, apparently we're going for Luuk De Jong the striker from Gladbach. Alls I know he's a complete beast on FM and Fifa. Oh and the post above about Pastore, that would be a great signing for Liverpool. Pastore, Coutinho, Suarez and Sturridge? Mother of god!

:gary:
Coutinho, as talented as he is, is having a tough time linking up with Suarez. Him and Sturridge have a better partnership. Maybe Pastore would link up great with Suarez.

Also, Arnautovic is a crazy talented striker when hes not being a little bitch. Stoke should try him out there.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Di Maria leaving Real Madrid?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Can't wait for the Transfer window to open on January 1st. I feel like a lot of clubs will be looking to invest in their team and it always makes for a good Transfer Deadline Day with Jim White on Sky Sports News.

I'm guessing Cardiff will look to mix things up a little bit, and try and strengthen their team, also I reckon David Moyes will look to bring 1-2 faces in.

Marshall1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Some Australian Journo suggested Diego Costa is being chased by Liverpool & Chelsea. If that happened holy fuck!! (I'm a Liverpool fan) But take it with a grain of salt, especially when it's coming from down under.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Looks like Salah from Basel will be a Liverpool player in January.

Also I've read some rumours that at least one new player will be at Anfield today. Just like when Sakho, Cissokho and Illori were at the game against United.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
Salah to Liverpool looks likely

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Seems like Cardiff are favorites to sign Zaha on Loan atm.....A New striker would be needed, seeing as Cornelius hasn't done much (With his injuries and being on the bench) and Only Campbell has been proven to be a key striker for us.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Defoe is going from Spurs to Toronto.