Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Yeah it's great to see a player in a top top team. We have not had one since Henke in United right?
You forgot about Jonas Olsson though. And John Guidetti!
Ah bollocks, forgot those two. Guidetti holds so much promise.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
Ah bollocks, forgot those two. Guidetti holds so much promise.
Who English media calls the Swedish Nicklas Bendtner lol. But yeah, I hope he breaks out sooner rather than later.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Who English media calls the Swedish Nicklas Bendtner lol. But yeah, I hope he breaks out sooner rather than later.
I remember watching the Stoke game last weekend on TV, and I think it was Hamrén himself (or some other old timer looking eerily similar to him) who called him "our heir apparent to the great one". That's a lot to live up to.

mh0707

The Artiste
Reaction score
I remember watching the Stoke game last weekend on TV, and I think it was Hamrén himself (or some other old timer looking eerily similar to him) who called him "our heir apparent to the great one". That's a lot to live up to.
It might have been the worst pundit ever Bosse Pettersson that said it. He looks a little bit like Hamrén.

Stopspot

Reaction score
It might have been the worst pundit ever Bosse Pettersson that said it. He looks a little bit like Hamrén.
Most likely him then. He was lulz from what I remember.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Haha I love him, multitalented fella. But he might overdo it sometimes.
All I know is he keeps blurting out word mongoloids whenever he opens that cornhole of his.

Reactions: mh0707