Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
United won the league ten or so years ago when we were behind by the same deficit. I don't think we'll win the league at all but to say we're a sinking ship is laughable.
Tbh i wouldn't be suprised if united turned this around and these last few months were forgotten about it'd be typical of them to do that lol they were on a good little run as well until recently

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Tbh i wouldn't be suprised if united turned this around and these last few months were forgotten about it'd be typical of them to do that lol they were on a good little run as well until recently
Our next 5 games are against teams below us. Though we're playing horribly and it's a mixture of Moyes' fault and the players fault. Really disappointed with Moyes but Ferguson left him a poor side so I have sympathy. Regardless, if we win those games we'll be right in it again. I'd take 4th right now just to secure CL football so Moyes can sign the players we all want. He at least recognises our midfield problems unlike Ferguson (Moyes tried to sign Thiago, Strootman, and Fabregas in the summer). Our football though is so bad. We're far behind other teams in Europe at the moment. Shaktar outplayed us so much today lol.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Our next 5 games are against teams below us. Though we're playing horribly and it's a mixture of Moyes' fault and the players fault. Really disappointed with Moyes but Ferguson left him a poor side so I have sympathy. Regardless, if we win those games we'll be right in it again. I'd take 4th right now just to secure CL football so Moyes can sign the players we all want. He at least recognises our midfield problems unlike Ferguson (Moyes tried to sign Thiago, Strootman, and Fabregas in the summer). Our football though is so bad. We're far behind other teams in Europe at the moment. Shaktar outplayed us so much today lol.
Yes i know lol i wish pep never took the b.munich job and waited a little longer and got the man utd job they seem like the perfect challenge for him right now i still say give moyes time though