Winter transfer window thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Shoulda made a baseball thread. It's my favorite sport, i'll talk baseball for hours.
Saw winter transfer window and assumed it was the meetings coming up. Maybe we can get lucky and (as it's well accepted) since i'm an idiot, we might be able to get the posts moved over into a different thread?

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Saw winter transfer window and assumed it was the meetings coming up. Maybe we can get lucky and (as it's well accepted) since i'm an idiot, we might be able to get the posts moved over into a different thread?
I think our best bet is making the Canuck do it. He at least has a baseball team in his country and might understand.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Jeremy

The Showoff
Reaction score
To add to my previous post about Suarez, I read that Real Madrid are willing to pay up to 60 million pounds for him.

Grams and Ounces

The Artiste
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
D-backs acquired Trumbo today...what a clusterfuck of trades, but it works for me. Trade Upton because of how many K's he has per season, and then add Trumbo? So many stupid move's you'd think it was mid-Feb already.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
That's kinda like saying you wouldn't have blamed Ronaldo leaving Real Madrid because of their trophy less season not so long ago.
Not really you'd be cofident in madrid bouncing back unlike man utd who look like a sinking ship at the moment