Who's Your Celeberity Crush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

I have you. Why need anyone else? You provide all the blackness I need.
nohomo.gif

EDIT- Someone needs to add that smilie to the directory and make the shortcut, :nohomo:

Hometown Kid

Very funny TG...and Rihanna is how it's fucking spelled! R-I-H-A-N-N-A! (I know because she's my #2 celebrity crush behind Hayley :p)

LadyHotrod

Why do guys like Rihanna? She's got a fucked up face and she's annoying as hell. Same with Miley Cyrus. Ugh.

I'll never figure it out.

Rell

Reaction score
Why do guys like Rihanna?

wow, someone is taking shots at Rihanna, and it happens to be a female...go figure

Rihanna has a unique look, and we find it sexy.

LadyHotrod

wow, someone is taking shots at Rihanna, and it happens to be a female...go figure

Rihanna has a unique look, and we find it sexy.

Wow, why do guys think that just because a female takes a swipe at another female it has to do with jealousy? That's so stupid.

I am a happy straight women who has no problem expressing how pretty another female is. I don't get jealous over bullshit like that. I personally think Rihanna is fucking ugly and has a Blue looking face. It's my opinion so if you don't like it, get the fuck over it. Just because you beat your meat to her doesn't mean everyone will think she's attractive.

Charlize Theron is fucking beautiful.