Who's Your Celeberity Crush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

Wow, TDK, aren't you just a breath of fresh fucking air. You could have certainly gone without the "you look Blue" part of your post. I don't really give a shit if it turns you on or not, it's my style. Wow, such friendly people in this world. Christ.

^^^Your saying women can be better judges because they analyze it, whereas men think with their "you knows"... Well if a guy is thinking about a woman in that way, it usually will be because they are good looking to them, and mostly a girl would be good looking if a GUY think so, not someone of the same sex, right? Well, thats from my expierience anyways.

Not necessarily. A girl can be unattractive looking but have a great body and a guy would still tap it, lol.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
amy_acker.jpg

Amy Acker

sweeney3.jpg

Helena Bonham Carter

Kim%20Headshot%202%205-05%201.jpg

Kim Director

This Guy

^^^^^3 2 3? I thought it was a count down, but maybe it wasn't. I'm so confused.

LadyHotrod

You must all feel gay looking at my celebrity crushes.....it's weird being the only female posting in this thread....Oh well, here's more dick for you all.

0,,5892747,00.jpg

christian-bale-batman-begins.jpg

djddvd037.jpg

shane234.jpg

g76QaLmt.jpg

If you don't know who they are, GTFO.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
^^ forgive my ignorance who's the italian guy?

:laugh: at the crush for Shane McMahon

LadyHotrod

He is Frank Catalanotto. He plays for the Texas Rangers now. Used to be on my beloved Blue Jays.

MC Rae

Reaction score
^ Really? Shane McMahon? What do you think about Vince? lol.

Jessica Alba for me. She is just, amazing in my opinion. I also like Hayley Williams and whoo I've met her! :]

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Couldn't care less. If they rank from a nickel peice up to dime.

I'd prolly fuck it.

LadyHotrod

^ Really? Shane McMahon? What do you think about Vince? lol.

Jessica Alba for me. She is just, amazing in my opinion. I also like Hayley Williams and whoo I've met her! :]

Oh GOD, no. Vince is gross. Shane is young and fresh.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
does that "betty-crocker" chick count?

cause to be honest...I'd tap that(says rell)

I'd say..."No!"

so like...

I'd go with Jessica Simpson...

ka-word!

MikeRaw

^Lol, I never said you werent a minor. And even if you were 40, it wouldnt be illegal. Its not like your raping her, anyone is allowed to like her and not get arrested. But ya, I wasnt even talking about you, I was saying that in general, I cant believe so many people like her, cause IMO anyways,she looks too young. Im not syaing noone else can like her though.