Who's Your Celeberity Crush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vandy316

Reaction score
^Lol, I never said you werent a minor. And even if you were 40, it wouldnt be illegal. Its not like your raping her, anyone is allowed to like her and not get arrested. But ya, I wasnt even talking about you, I was saying that in general, I cant believe so many people like her, cause IMO anyways,she looks too young. Im not syaing noone else can like her though.

yeah i meant if somehow if i actually did stuff with her it would be legal. and raping is illegal no matter the age. and it kinda sounded like you meant anyone but its ok and yeah so many older people think shes hot too and its really creepy

Qwake

Okay where do I start, does Mickie James count :shifty:

Rell your "wife" Cassie is in bed with me atm :yes:

Jessica Alba :y: Damn, what can I say (I am the one who got her pregnant) :p

Most improtantly EVA Longoria! Damn I am going to kill Tony Parker in his sleep and steal her from him :crazy:

Anti-Cena

Reaction score
Miley Cyrus. Yes, Miley Cyrus. Hell, she's my age which makes it perfectly fine, and she's hot. She's only four days older than me too, Lol. She was born November 23rd, 1992, while I was born November 27th, 1992. Fate I tells ya. :p

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hate u cause u know hannah montanas birthday. i didnt think anyone besides my sister knew that much about her... lol

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LMAO

I use to like Hannah but then I realized they way better looking girls then her

Like Taylor Swift...YAY

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
few more of my future wife(she just has no idea yet) Taylor Swift

taylorswiftsource013.jpg

l_efa1857aa9692385484eb8e1b49cf4fe.png

bk2.jpg

the dark knight

Wow, TDK, aren't you just a breath of fresh fucking air. You could have certainly gone without the "you look Blue" part of your post. I don't really give a shit if it turns you on or not, it's my style. Wow, such friendly people in this world. Christ.

Not necessarily. A girl can be unattractive looking but have a great body and a guy would still tap it, lol.
yea i am lol. sorry about that, didn't mean to be rude. i had a really bad headache last time i was here and hardly posted anything. anyway, screw the Blue part. what do you mean by "style"? im not really what they call "superficial" but i believe that cloths mean something. you dont wear random cloths..most of the time they mean something. i just wanna get that ear rings XXL thing....dunno how to explain really. like, people wearing wrestling t-shirts means they're wrestling fans (not all the time), etc. what does that ear ring supposed to represent?

also, a guy would tap anything with its face covered.

i'd post something rude again but ill stop right here lol.
^^ forgive my ignorance who's the italian guy?
only one i didn't know who he was too.

edit-

something i thought about while watching videos and reading comments on youtube....how's having a crush on some celebrity and having a crush on a forum member any different again? having a crush on a forum member makes more sense tbh. i see some comments on youtube and think "if that was on IWF, everyone would jump on his ass and say he takes the internet too seriously and has no life".

Anti-Cena

Reaction score
i hate u cause u know hannah montanas birthday. i didnt think anyone besides my sister knew that much about her... lol

Well that's what happens when you have two little sisters, ages seven and nine, living with you. They are absolutely obsessed with Miley Cyrus. But after those pictures were leaked yesterday... she's looking more and more like a slut everyday. This was the fourth Miley "scandle" in a month.

LadyHotrod

jimmy_page_b26w_1.jpg

robert.jpg

*dies*

Too bad they aged badly. I wouldn't dare touch either of them right now.

Oh yeah....

piper2.jpg

MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER DIE.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
hilary duff, ive had a crush on her since i seen lizzie maguire, the episode that she kissed gordo pissed me off I WANTED THAT TO BE ME!!!! but every since i seen that for the 1st time ive hada crush, at the moment thats all i can think of

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
F u chuck....

thats just kinda a bad picture

TaylorSwift.jpg

I done posted alot of good ones of her...