Who's Your Celeberity Crush

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

jk7qdl.jpg

More Hayley plz.
:y: :y:

MikeRaw

No order really, but...

Rihanna
Carmen Electra
Jessica Alba
Trish Stratus (she isnt a wrestler now, so she counts:D)

Well, they're all hot anyways:D IDK if theyre great personalities, but Im thinking this is about hotness anyways?

BTW, whats with people saying Miley Cyrus... She looks like a little kid.

Rell

Reaction score
Wow, why do guys think that just because a female takes a swipe at another female it has to do with jealousy? That's so stupid.

I am a happy straight women who has no problem expressing how pretty another female is. I don't get jealous over bullshit like that. I personally think Rihanna is fucking ugly and has a Blue looking face. It's my opinion so if you don't like it, get the fuck over it. Just because you beat your meat to her doesn't mean everyone will think she's attractive.

Charlize Theron is fucking beautiful.

:laugh2: nah, you interpreted what I was saying wrong

I'm saying, you're calling Rihanna ugly and happen to be a female which isn't surprising. Males are generally attracted to the girl. If you did a poll composed of lets say 50 guys, I'm pretty sure the majority of us would say she's beautiful. Do the same poll with females, and I'm sure it would be a different story. Not sure where the jealousy shit came from...

basically, females aren't the best judge when it comes to other females, because quite frankly, they're the same sex. They aren't supposed to be attracted to eachother in the first place.

Wait, I'm confusing myself. Its hard to explain, but I hope I at least made little sense :eek:

edit: beating my meat to Rihanna? Sorry ma, I only jerk to fully naked chicks :happy:

MikeRaw

I completely agree with that and she looks like a kid because...she's technically a minor...:captain:

LOL. nyways, ya, I know, but I mean she looks like a real LITTLE kid.... not just a teenager, I mean like 12 or 13, atleast form what Ive seen of her.
And rell, I agree, Rihanna is hot:)

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Am I the only person that thinks that jasmine kind've-sort've looks like that one "Kim Kardashian" chick?

Rell could be that rapper that video-taped them ...ya-know..."doing tha-dirty"

Anyways, My Celeb-crush is on....

That one....Dude.....Lizza-Melnelly

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Gawdammit...

Like any and every time I post in a thread that I think nobodies gonna read any time in the foreseeable future, I post something that like..i kind've sort've find funny...and then I bail..

Minute later...

and its like "ohhShit!"

somebody gone done trick-n-busted-my-ballz

LadyHotrod

:laugh2: nah, you interpreted what I was saying wrong

I'm saying, you're calling Rihanna ugly and happen to be a female which isn't surprising. Males are generally attracted to the girl. If you did a poll composed of lets say 50 guys, I'm pretty sure the majority of us would say she's beautiful. Do the same poll with females, and I'm sure it would be a different story. Not sure where the jealousy shit came from...

basically, females aren't the best judge when it comes to other females, because quite frankly, they're the same sex. They aren't supposed to be attracted to eachother in the first place.

Wait, I'm confusing myself. Its hard to explain, but I hope I at least made little sense :eek:

edit: beating my meat to Rihanna? Sorry ma, I only jerk to fully naked chicks :happy:

LOL, I think I came across as mad, now that I go back and read it. I wasn't so sorry if it looked that way :(

I think women are actually more accurate in the beauty department. Men think more with their....you know....but women actually look at things and analyze it. Judging someone of the same sex doesn't mean a person has to be attracted to them. There's a difference between thinking someone is beautiful and wanting to fuck them. I think there are a lot of very pretty females out there but I don't get wet over them. You know you can be straight and think someone of the same gender is good looking, right?

MikeRaw

^^^Your saying women can be better judges because they analyze it, whereas men think with their "you knows"... Well if a guy is thinking about a woman in that way, it usually will be because they are good looking to them, and mostly a girl would be good looking if a GUY think so, not someone of the same sex, right? Well, thats from my expierience anyways.

Rell

Reaction score
I think women are actually more accurate in the beauty department. Men think more with their....you know....but women actually look at things and analyze it. Judging someone of the same sex doesn't mean a person has to be attracted to them. There's a difference between thinking someone is beautiful and wanting to fuck them. I think there are a lot of very pretty females out there but I don't get wet over them. You know you can be straight and think someone of the same gender is good looking, right?

I know I know, but our male ego's will not let us admit another guy is "good looking" lol

and I'll be the first to admit, we do make decisions with our...ya know :brows:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

the dark knight

Why do guys like Rihanna? She's got a fucked up face and she's annoying as hell. Same with Miley Cyrus. Ugh.

I'll never figure it out.
me neither.

Wow, why do guys think that just because a female takes a swipe at another female it has to do with jealousy? That's so stupid.

actually, to many girls and rells it is some sort of jealousy. maybe not to you, but to others.
Am I the only person that thinks that jasmine kind've-sort've looks like that one "Kim Kardashian" chick?
sorta....
I know I know, but our male ego's will not let us admit another guy is "good looking" lol
it doesn't stop me >_>

cough undertaker ufc cough

you americans have serious problems...

Rell

Reaction score
it doesn't stop me >_>

cough undertaker ufc cough

you americans have serious problems...

ROFL I remember that :laugh2:

It was in my signature for about a week lol, it was freaking hilarious.

And yeah, us Americans are pretty weird I guess. Its just the culture we live in.