Who's Ready For......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
I'll put money on it that I either smoke the same, or more weed, and nicer weed than you.

Then you should post more cuase you seem like cool people.

J just became the stereotype of the exact point I was trying to make. He's basically came on here and bragged about being better then other pot smokers because he smokes more pot then they do.....

Again to me bragging about your drug use as being better is like bragging that you masterbaiting makes you better then the guy who gets pussy every night.

As for Blaze being straight edge and now not, I agree that you can change, but as others said, all you've done is proved that you have no self control or will power. If you can be persuaded to drop your belief system on drugs so easily I personally would have a hard time believing anything you said about your belief in any matter.

Weed is not a drug, its a plant and to what you said about it being like jacking off you were close. It's not like that its like getting pussy and bragging about how much you get. Its like bragging you can out drink someone because the more weed you smoke the more it takes to get you high. First time it took me a hit to get blown. Now we smoke bowl after bowl before I'm blown.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
You missed my point completely....

In my opinion bragging about using pot puts you at the bottom of the totem pole. You want to use pot thats your buisness. Just like the person who jerks off all the time, thats his buisness. But bragging about it, just makes you look like a giant turd.

oh and I'm not arguing with you about if pot is a drug or not. I classify pot as a drug...so call it drug use, call it pot use either way its a pointless waste of money and does nothing to make your standing in life better and so bragging about it it just Blue. And don't tell me about it being a stress releiver, there are lots of things you can do to releive stress, and most of them aren't ilegal.

J...

Reaction score
I did miss your point and get it now, I'm only bragging because this is a thread about 420. As a stoner 420 is huge like now that its 24 hours away I'm more pumped for it then I was a kid waiting for Christmas. I wouldn't be bragging in this thread if it wasn't about weed but its 420 and I plan on smoking more then anyone on this site or hell even the planet.

Sorry to come off as a douche but Im just pumped.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
again I was just saying your proving the stereotype. I said bragging about it is stupid....you were the most recent one. I think even creating a tread about it was stupid (Blaze).

But seriously how sad is your life when you look forward to 4:20 more then Christmas....I mean thats pretty fucked up. To me thats like saying you'd rather be sent to the electric chair then to be found innocent. Like as a stoner, do you really need a special reason to fucking get high? No!!! You get stoned probably every day anyways. Maybe its because your a stoner, but seriously its the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. A day to celebrate something you do everyday, by doing it that day.

J...

Reaction score
again I was just saying your proving the stereotype. I said bragging about it is stupid....you were the most recent one. I think even creating a tread about it was stupid (Blaze).

But seriously how sad is your life when you look forward to 4:20 more then Christmas....I mean thats pretty fucked up. To me thats like saying you'd rather be sent to the electric chair then to be found innocent. Like as a stoner, do you really need a special reason to fucking get high? No!!! You get stoned probably every day anyways. Maybe its because your a stoner, but seriously its the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. A day to celebrate something you do everyday, by doing it that day.

I completly get everything your saying it just comes down to the fact its all about the celebrating. If you smoke everyday its nothing special, its apart of my daily life. I wake up, wake and bake and go about my day smoking when I feel like it. Its nothing special. 420 is just a day to celebrate it. Its also for people who don't smoke as much or don't at all anymore to celebrate by doing so.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
When did weed take over IWF? lulz.

I remember whenthe only pot heads were Christian, MS, and me arguably :)smh:).

seX-Power

Reaction score
I completly get everything your saying it just comes down to the fact its all about the celebrating. If you smoke everyday its nothing special, its apart of my daily life. I wake up, wake and bake and go about my day smoking when I feel like it. Its nothing special. 420 is just a day to celebrate it. Its also for people who don't smoke as much or don't at all anymore to celebrate by doing so.

Yeah, but, nobody cares.

J...

Reaction score
When did weed take over IWF? lulz.

I remember whenthe only pot heads were Christian, MS, and me arguably :)smh:).

I came out of the closet as a stoner and everyone flipped, kinda lame.

Yeah, but, nobody cares.

Weather or not they care won't keep me from smoking more green on 420 then most people smoke in there life.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I remember when I was hating on weed lol.

Now its something I like.

I mean I only smoked three times. But each time was great.

J...

Reaction score
No its like drinking on special occasions. My one boys girlfriend asked him to quit and he did but he's aloud to smoke on 420 and thats it so he enjoys the fuck out of it.

OfficialDrama

Reaction score
Weed is not a drug,it has no warmful effects & does not kill anyone & hasn't killed anyone in the past. 4:20 is just a day to smoke more weed & smoke more often than you usually do. Its' also not going to be illegal not that much longer,because very soon it will be passed in every state that weed is going to be legal,watch the news & mark that ballot. J is going totally overboard when he said it was more vaulable to him than Christmas and that he said he is going to smoke more weed than anyone on the planet,that is utterly crazy & Blue on all levels. But he believes that he is going to do that then so be it,I don't have no problem with J & never did but I think the whole 'i'm better than everyone,I smoke the most weed than anyone on this site is wild & shouldn't be said so freely,but like he said 'my life,my rules',which I agree with so i'm not going to agrue with him or anyone about it cause it is his life & no one can really change that. Btw J,you going to be sharing on 4:20? I'll take a thread blunt. Match oneee foool. Lmao. Does it seem to anyone else that This Guy is like the D.A.R.E officier in this thread? But seriously,the only thing I agree with This Guy on is that overly bragging about weed is pretty lame,it makes people who don't really do it in their every day life seem like a poser because all they have to do is go online & say 'damn,im lighting this blunt' etc.,It's just really childish. Oh yeah,Blaze is gay & lame for saying he was straight edge but all of a sudden he is a weedhead,way to join the crowd there blaze,have some will power & read the bible you dumb fuck. I kid I kid. But seriously,get some will power because without that you can't really get thru the tougher stages in life,trust me I know that by experience. Lol,I can't believe I wrote this much or even gave my 2 cents on this topic,I told myself I wasn't gonna do it. The end,for now.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
No its like drinking on special occasions. My one boys girlfriend asked him to quit and he did but he's aloud to smoke on 420 and thats it so he enjoys the fuck out of it.

No it isn't, it's like being the person who doesn't smoke weed and then does it because some asshole with no life made a random holiday so they do it to fit in.

Smoking grass isn't anything special at all so it's already pathetic that people celebrate it and think they are hardcore/cool.