Who's Ready For......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J...

Reaction score
Anyone making this thread is just wrong. None of you smoke even a forth of the weed I smoke. I can put money on that, we get an ounce every few days and still have people come over to smoke us down.

Kizza

Reaction score
I'll laugh if you get busted cos you bragged over the net.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Anyone making this thread is just wrong. None of you smoke even a forth of the weed I smoke. I can put money on that, we get an ounce every few days and still have people come over to smoke us down.
If you're bragging over the internet like this it probably means you are just being a poser \:

Reaction score
Can't believe this hasn't been brought up, but doesn't anyone else remember when Blaze was like "OMFG IM STRAIGHT EDGE I DONT DO DRUGS SHUT UP MONKEYSTYLE DRUGS ARE BAD I DONT DO DRUGS LEFT TURN BAD NO"?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Can't believe this hasn't been brought up, but doesn't anyone else remember when Blaze was like "OMFG IM STRAIGHT EDGE I DONT DO DRUGS SHUT UP MONKEYSTYLE DRUGS ARE BAD I DONT DO DRUGS LEFT TURN BAD NO"?

That was back before I was in to it.

Yes last year at this time I was not into it.

Just this past Jan I did. Started out mainly as a joke with my cousins wife. Where we was talking about making Brownies like that did on That 70's Show and like seeing how my Grandma and Grandpa(instead of mom and dad) would be if they ate them. Anyway after that we talked about it more and more and I'm starting to want to try it. So then when I did I liked it. So now my views have changed on it.

Reaction score
So basically, you're admitting you're a moron, and that you used the term straight edge, which is an actual lifestyle, in a throwaway sense, because you were never actually committed to it.

God your stupidity knows no boundaries.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People can change.

I think if I look back far enough J was once Straight Edge. I could be wrong I could be way wrong. But I remember once I think seeing a thread about it and J said he was in it. I could be thinking of another member. He could have been joking. I don't know.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Just because someone lived one life style at one point doesn't mean they always will.

But I've not been Straight Edge for awhile now.

I drunk at one point last year.