Who's Ready For......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Yeah Lennie, definitely. :shifty:

Just because someone lived one life style at one point doesn't mean they always will.

But I've not been Straight Edge for awhile now.

I drunk at one point last year.

It's okay. If you're too weak to hold true to your beliefs then I feel bad for you. Still:

That post would have been much concise if you had said "I'm an idiot".

seX-Power

Reaction score
Anyone making this thread is just wrong. None of you smoke even a forth of the weed I smoke. I can put money on that, we get an ounce every few days and still have people come over to smoke us down.

Nice lungs.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
J just became the stereotype of the exact point I was trying to make. He's basically came on here and bragged about being better then other pot smokers because he smokes more pot then they do.....

Again to me bragging about your drug use as being better is like bragging that you masterbaiting makes you better then the guy who gets pussy every night.

As for Blaze being straight edge and now not, I agree that you can change, but as others said, all you've done is proved that you have no self control or will power. If you can be persuaded to drop your belief system on drugs so easily I personally would have a hard time believing anything you said about your belief in any matter.

Kizza

Reaction score
129128284713849742.jpg

Blaze at his raping best.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
J just became the stereotype of the exact point I was trying to make. He's basically came on here and bragged about being better then other pot smokers because he smokes more pot then they do.....

Again to me bragging about your drug use as being better is like bragging that you masterbaiting makes you better then the guy who gets pussy every night.

As for Blaze being straight edge and now not, I agree that you can change, but as others said, all you've done is proved that you have no self control or will power. If you can be persuaded to drop your belief system on drugs so easily I personally would have a hard time believing anything you said about your belief in any matter.

It wasn't easy.

I had like two of my couins trying for two years....my other cousins wife trying for a year...and I finally decide on my own to do it.

G 3

Reaction score
Anyone making this thread is just wrong. None of you smoke even a forth of the weed I smoke. I can put money on that, we get an ounce every few days and still have people come over to smoke us down.

I'll put money on it that I either smoke the same, or more weed, and nicer weed than you.

This Guy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
It wasn't easy.

I had like two of my couins trying for two years....my other cousins wife trying for a year...and I finally decide on my own to do it.

So what? Have some balls man and have some fucking will power. I don't believe in "straight edge" per say but I guess I am Straight Edge because I don't drink, do drugs or smoke. I do this by choice. I have tons of friends that smoke and drink. And believe me there has always been preasure to drink, yet I still don't. I had friends convinced that they were going to finally get me to drink at my Stag and Doe or at my Wedding and neither happened. Because at the end of the day I choose not to start drinking. I have friends that smoke and I still have never started. And when I was in my teens and early 20's I had friends that did pot, and not once have I ever been even tempted. Why? Because I stood firm in my personal decision to not start. I'm not trying to be like CM Punk. I don't think being Straight Edge makes me better then you, but I think having no will power and not being able to stand up for your own beliefs makes you worse then me.