Who's Ready For......

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Weed is not a drug,it has no warmful effects & does not kill anyone & hasn't killed anyone in the past. 4:20 is just a day to smoke more weed & smoke more often than you usually do. Its' also not going to be illegal not that much longer,because very soon it will be passed in every state that weed is going to be legal,watch the news & mark that ballot. J is going totally overboard when he said it was more vaulable to him than Christmas and that he said he is going to smoke more weed than anyone on the planet,that is utterly crazy & Blue on all levels. But he believes that he is going to do that then so be it,I don't have no problem with J & never did but I think the whole 'i'm better than everyone,I smoke the most weed than anyone on this site is wild & shouldn't be said so freely,but like he said 'my life,my rules',which I agree with so i'm not going to agrue with him or anyone about it cause it is his life & no one can really change that. Btw J,you going to be sharing on 4:20? I'll take a thread blunt. Match oneee foool. Lmao. Does it seem to anyone else that This Guy is like the D.A.R.E officier in this thread? But seriously,the only thing I agree with This Guy on is that overly bragging about weed is pretty lame,it makes people who don't really do it in their every day life seem like a poser because all they have to do is go online & say 'damn,im lighting this blunt' etc.,It's just really childish. Oh yeah,Blaze is gay & lame for saying he was straight edge but all of a sudden he is a weedhead,way to join the crowd there blaze,have some will power & read the bible you dumb fuck. I kid I kid. But seriously,get some will power because without that you can't really get thru the tougher stages in life,trust me I know that by experience. Lol,I can't believe I wrote this much or even gave my 2 cents on this topic,I told myself I wasn't gonna do it. The end,for now.

Space your fucking paragraphs!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
:smh @ yall.

Really so what because I am straight edge at this point last year and now I'm not that's saying I ain't got Will Power. That is fucking dumb. Atleast I wasn't one of these people who talked bad about it. When ever I talked about it I always said that I don't think of myself as better or think its bad for you I just didn't wanna try it. Now I did and liked the feeling I got.

G 3

Reaction score
Then those smurfs are posers and just trying to fit in to a very gay 'holiday'.

Oh yeah a gay holiday, that makes a lot of sense. Hey just because you don't like weed doesn't make it gay. In my opinion, it makes you gay. But hey, it's your right to be a fag.