Who's Better: Randy Orton or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your favourite Orton or Cena?

• John cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

Axis

We will have to agree to disagree then cause im not backing down in what i believe in or think.

And oh yeah i stand outside every ticket office in the USA asking why they are buying the tickets. Its obviouvs families and women buy tickets for cena. All the people the people on this forum knows that. Yeah women buy tickets for Orton to cause he is hot in their eyes. But most kids and women buy tickets for cena and Rey mysterio. More adult fans buy tickets for taker edge and Orton. I have no 100% proof of this but its the majority of them im right on.

It's not that you don't have 100% proof. It's that you have no proof. If you're not willing to respond to all of my points, then at least have the sense to concede the debate.

LKP

So axis what do you me to say? I'm a hardcore randy Orton fan. Cena is not shit but yet in wrestling terms Orton wins easily. As for overall value id still pick Orton. Cena has been pushed down our throat's for long enough. Lets hope ted dibiase is the new cena.

LKP

Yeah ted dibiase. 2nd Generation star he can wrestle and knows the business. I think he will be the new poster boy for the WWE.

The Rated R CMStar

He seems to have an obsession with guys being second generation. He keeps saying it and saying it and it still isn't relevant.

Kizza

Yeah ted dibiase. 2nd Generation star he can wrestle and knows the business. I think he will be the new poster boy for the WWE.

That's hypocritical. if Cena can't wrestle but Ted can, how can Ted be the next Cena?

Cena hate is so 2007 btw. Get over the fact that he's more of a star than Orton ever will be.

Reaction score
This is a thread with a question that really and truly will never be answered not until these two retire atleast

Reaction score
They both have been awesome since really 03. Its no secret that John Cena is the #1 guy and Orton #2 but if you look at their careers since their debut in 02, their careers have definitely paralled each other and they have always been on the same pace with one another. Yes Orton has wrestling in his blood and he had HHH and Flair help and mentor him along the way, but Orton really became an exciting character especially with the feud he had with Shawn. In 04 Orton had great IC title matches with Foley, Benjamin and Edge check them out if you havent seen them. While Orton was building momentum and having great matches on raw, John Cena was doing the same thing on Smack down in 03 he had his first main event Feud with lesnar and 04 he was Us champ. Orton is great because he had HHH and Flair and HBK help him on Raw and John Cena has become great because he was able to work with Undertaker, Eddie Guerrero, Benoit and Kurt Angle

The Rated R CMStar

BTW, I don't know in what thread it is that LKP brought it up, but he said that people are sick of Cena being WWE's poster boy, almost implying people are more tired of that than of Cena being champion (he argued him stepping down from the title picture for practically an entire year was not enough) and of his stale gimmick.

I might be speaking just for me, but I for one can't see why people would give a damn who the company has as their poster boy and as the guy doing all the interviews and public appearances.

Reaction score
I would like to see Cena away from the title for an extended period of time so we can see how he does in feuds that arent title related and he could also help build up some younger talent and overall it would be something fresh and different

The Rated R CMStar

He already did that, watch his 2008 year, he feuded with JBL and Batista outside of the main event (Judgment Day, One Night Stand, Great American Bash, Summerslam out of the title picture), add that to his injury and he practically was away from the belt the entire year

LKP

On UK television all you see is cena on do not try this at home and promoting wwe live coming to the UK he is on everything im sick of seeing him. Would i be the same if it was edge or Orton? Probably after a while yeah but cena just gets to me. I do not see what he fuss about him really is. Even my gf who does not watch wwe much says Cena again i thought he was on raw i said yeah he is. She is like why is he on smackdown adverts i said cause he is wwe's poster boy. She said she hates him does not fancy him and thinks and i quote " he is an ugly roid head and edge is so much better in every way".

That is talk from someone who yeah does not understand the logic of wwe booking cena as a poster boy but she is right. Someone like edge would be an awesome choice of being the wwe poster boy.

Plus hating on cena is not 07 i have never liked him. Read all of my posts since APR 07 i have always hated him. His look, his face, his stupid " you cant see me" bullshit. Only thing i like about the guy is his passion for the wwe and his passion for the troops.

Cody Rhodes maybe the better wrestler than ted at the moment but ted will be much bigger than Cody in my eyes. Its like cena vs Orton 2 with those 2 guys.