Who's Better: Randy Orton or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your favourite Orton or Cena?

• John cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters

Quintastic One

Reaction score
And why do you think that is? Do you think that's gonna be a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think it's because Sheamus is getting X-Pac heat or do you think he's actually getting legitimate heel heat and Ortons more popular in the eyes of the fans so they gotta choose one of them?

LKP

I think Ortons more popular in the eyes of the fans so they gotta choose one of them. And a small mix of Orton maybe growing on some people, cause like someone said he isn't a huge heel no more with punk and Jericho taking his place he is almost like a Luke warm heel. You want to cheer him some people do and sum people just think Orton is a bad guy we will boo him.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Cena.

I'm sorry, they are talented in their own way and I'm glad you enjoy the feud but for me if I see them have another match anytime soon I'm gonna hit myself over the head with a steel chair.

WWE really needs some new faces. Tired of seeing the same people having the same dance partners.

CenaMark54

And why do you think that is? Do you think that's gonna be a good thing or a bad thing? Do you think it's because Sheamus is getting X-Pac heat or do you think he's actually getting legitimate heel heat and Ortons more popular in the eyes of the fans so they gotta choose one of them?

Good questions

Sheamus is getting some legitimate heat. He just isn't that over. Orton is popular with a large contingent of fans who will want him to win the belt. Basically, Orton will get booed upon his entrance, then by the end of the match everyone will be rooting for him. Although on the other hand, this is a huge gamble, because historically heel vs heel matchups have been busts.

Orton's gotten mixed reactions his entire career. Its never been a good thing. One of the arguments against Orton is his lack of heat. Well thats because a whole hell of a lot of people like him. I've been saying this for years, Orton needs to be an antihero. Thats his true calling. Its the route they should have taken in 2004. Crowds have always been dying to cheer for him because his characters have always been cool and he has earned their respect.

ScottyShowman

Reaction score
Someone mentioned Orton becoming an anti hero I've been looking for the last 5 minutes trying to find it. I think that would be a great idea.

WWE has to be make an "Anti- Cena T shirt." And have it worn by a guy like Randy Orton. I mean I'm not a Cena hater but when you have half the audience booing John Cena I think it would be good business to make a shirt like that. Have a guy like Orton wear it. The little kids can still love Cena and the older male demographic can have their voice heard.

For WWE to ignore this is insulting to the fans and they're missing out on a good business oppurtunity.

xtremebadass

If you want to know who is the favorite, why would you give a "both" option. That doesn't really give you the answer you were looking for lol.

Airfixx

I wouldn't worry... The thread title says "best" whilst the poll says "favourite".. If approached objectively, that's 2 diff things to start with.

Wrestling Station

If you want to know who is the favorite, why would you give a "both" option. That doesn't really give you the answer you were looking for lol.

I wouldn't worry... The thread title says "best" whilst the poll says "favourite".. If approached objectively, that's 2 diff things to start with.
Yes, and that the other thing is.. wait..

*looks at who started the thread*

ok nevermind I guess its understandable now :shifty:

LKP

Oh WS you wise ass :). I made it because not enough of these threads are made.

straight_edge76

Was the Miz "Anti-Cena" shirt actually avaliabe for purchase though. I didn't think it was.

LKP

^^^ I might see if there are any on ebay i might buy one. Where it to the raw show in April :).