Who's Better: Randy Orton or John Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who is your favourite Orton or Cena?

• John cena

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Randy Orton

• Both

• Neither

• Total voters
Reaction score
Mic skills- they're a little different since Orton is/has been a heel the majority of his career and his character has evolved so much since his debut. Cena is in full on Hogan-top face mode. He says what's expected of him because it makes a shit load of bank. You can't fault him for doing what he's told to do, that's his job. He's got more charisma than Randy. PUSH

In Ring ability- Randy is a better athlete and has better moves. But Cena has had better matches hands down. Cena is the best big match performer since HBK. First of all, he's had better matches with HHH, Batista and HBK than Randy has had. Way better. The last standout match Randy really had was with Cena, that I quit match. Cena was the best performer in 07, that street fight with Umaga, both HBK matches, he got a fine outing of Lashley and had some fun matches with Randy as well. Orton hasn't had a solid year like that ever. CENA

Charisma: Cena. He was an excellent heel, been an excellent face and generates heat, be it hated or loved, better than anyone in the company. He rises to the occasion when he has to. Orton is nice, a very strong cornerstone that the company will build on, but he isn't Cena. CENA

So, while not a fan of Cena, I think he's better than Orton, he's had better matches by the handful and is the top dog in the company and handles everything well. It's Cena by a fair amount, not a mile, but if it were a sprint, he wins by a half second.