Who Needs Hulkamania? A short-form TNA 2010

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not dignifying the lockbox gimmick by guessing who got what...good show though.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I have no idea where to go in terms of after Slammiversary 2011, and I acknowledge that I missed a lot of the stories that played out over Impact and Xplosion by focusing on mostly PPVs, so I'm going to open it up to the floor. Which of the people I've had employed would you like to hear about what they've been doing?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I have no idea where to go in terms of after Slammiversary 2011, and I acknowledge that I missed a lot of the stories that played out over Impact and Xplosion by focusing on mostly PPVs, so I'm going to open it up to the floor. Which of the people I've had employed would you like to hear about what they've been doing?

Future WWE Intercontinental Champion, El Generico

• Love
Reactions: Roy Mustang

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Apart from what you've seen, Generico has mostly been working X Division multi-mans and Xplosion openers, where his natural face appeal can shine through and get the crowd worked up. His biggest match is certainly the TV Title at Final Resolution, though I do have some actual plans for him and that title.

Reactions: Chris

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
MOXLEY KILLING EVERYONE after losing to Foley seems like a good idea

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Slammiversary to Destination X
  • First, the point that's left everyone on the edge of their seats: who got what lockbox? Hamada got the Knockouts Title opportunity, Hannah Blossom got the Knockouts Tag Team opportunity, Madison Rayne got the open contract grudge match, and Taylor Wilde got the strip. She's visibly uncomfortable until Sarita successfully beats through security and drags her to the back. Could this be the beginning of a face turn? Maybe not, but who knows.
  • Meanwhile, in the actual world title scene, AJ Styles has an interesting offer. He's out to atone for the heel Originals days, and he'll offer a World Title shot at Destination X to anyone he's wronged, because he's a Face Champion now! At the end of the night, that turns out to be "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero!
  • Matt Morgan, Bobby Fish, and Mr. Anderson are not just an alliance now, they're an alliance with gold! The first two with the tag titles and Anderson with the briefcase regularly come out to sneer and taunt tag teams appearing on Impact and Xplosion. MCMG win a four-team match in order to claim a title opportunity at Destination X. Alex Shelley is willing to fight Morgan and Fish, but Sabin appears to have his sights more on the World Title contender, Anderson. Anyway, they both promise to show their opponents the meaning of "Detroit Tough".
  • And their next opponents after that will also be decided at Destination X, with a contract hung high above the six sides, and the only way to get to it is to climb the ladder. Generation Me, Lethal Consequences, O'Reilly/Generico, and a mystery team will appear!
  • Also yeah, Global Gold Special is a thing still, and yeah, the TV Championship and Knockouts belts are there. Eric Young/Abyss will be a rollicker.
  • As for the last man to beat Abyss - Jon Moxley - he's been going on a tear, dishing out assaults. He manages to cause a potentially-awesome WGTT vs. Beer Money match on Impact to be turned into a singles bout by taking out James Storm and Charlie Haas. He attacks Jay Lethal in the midst of a match with Okada on Xplosion (side note: Okada's kind of one of the faces of Xplosion now. He'll leave in a couple months back for Japan, though). This puts him at odds with another self-appointed protector of wrestling standards, Doug Williams. Doug calls him out on it live on Impact, saying that "Moxley, you claim to hate hardcore, but you're just a mindless, sloppy, no-rules bruiser yourself!" Match is set for Global Gold!
  • Coming back to the Knockouts side of things, the Knockouts Tag Team Championship is set to be defended - by Mickie and Angelina! Katarina's new minions, dressed in black leather and glassy-eyed, will do the dirty work for her vs. the Blossom Twins while she puts her Knockouts title on the line against Hamada. (Madison's saving her grudge match for later.)
  • Other storylines that happen on Impact and Xplosion: Roderick Strong suspects Kazarian's trying to come between him and the rest of his faction, the masked Sangriento is attacking Amazing Red's allies (he claims to know nothing about this), Jeff Hardy and Samoa Joe are feuding with LAX (they made some drug and food jokes at the faces' expense) and Daniels is plotting.... something.
Impact: Global Gold
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Impact Zone - Orlando, FL
  1. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Mickie/Angelina (c) d. The Blossom Twins. I like Freebird rule teams, sue me. Anyway, Katarina seems to be mouthing words of some sort as the two make their moves. Is she actually using magical mind control? (No, as it turns out. Not even in kayfabe. Her seductive influence is just that strong.) Her team retains...
  2. Knockouts Championship - Katarina (c) d. Hamada. ...and then immediately the ringleader is here to take on the genuinely tough Hamada. Thea Trinidad promoes on her, seemingly being a face out of necessity, until Mickie and Angelina neutralise her. Then Katarina distracts the referee while they neutralise the ultra-tough Hamada. After it's done, she inspects her opponent... "I will not take this one. She is useless to me..."
  3. Jon Moxley d. Douglas Williams. See, Williams grapples, but Mox grapples AND strikes. That's the edge he has. Paradigm Shift ends it after eight minutes or so.
  4. Hernandez d. Jeff Hardy. LAX's giant-sized SuperMex squares off against the Charismatic Enigma. Of course, the win here won't be clean, with bandanna-based chokes from Homicide to add to the beating, and a fairly hard-fought match ends in an inverted Emerald Flowsion (because I won't let him use the Border Toss anymore, that shit is dangerous). Of course, Samoa Joe comes to ringside, and reminds Homicide that they've got to battle too...
  5. Samoa Joe d. Homicide. And that ends in about a minute, Joe hitting all of his spots against the Notorious 187 and passing him out in the Coquina Clutch. Joe is not to be fucked with.
  6. Television Championship - Abyss d. Eric Young (c). And this reign will come to an end at the hands of the Monster, as the TV Title main events an Impact for the first time, but hopefully not the last. Abyss is tough against a lot of EY's offense, as the Black Hole Slam gives the title to one of the major TNA Originals. Remember in real life, when Russo gave Abyss the X Division title? This is my tribute to that, but not complete shite.
See you at DX

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I'm going to try to be along for the ride from here on out. You've made some excellent additions to a roster that I already have a lot of love for. I've done a Hogan era BTB in the past, it was actually my most successful one ever, so I definitely have a soft spot for this era.

I'm digging the Katarina character/faction. I had her during the time where she was like brainwashing people and shit and I really didn't know what to do with that angle. You seem to have an idea for her so that's cool.

AJ vs. The Pope at DX should be great.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Destination X 2011
Sunday, July 10, 2011

The six-sided ring is obviously still there, because we never abandoned it, did we? Anyway, same procedure as last year. Four matches with uncontracted talent, winners get contracts and enter into an Ultimate X for a shot at the X Division title for the next PPV.

Xplosion:
Kazarian d. Adam Cole d. Okada. Cole eats the Fade to Black and the pin. After the match, Kazarian cuts a promo full of posturing, which is interpreted by commentary to be an obvious dig at Roderick Strong.
Jon Moxley d. Sangriento (DQ). A steel chair shot sees the "mysterious" Sangriento (who everyone assumes is Red) continue to beat on Mox even after being disqualified. During the next Xplosion, as a little vignette after this match, we will see Amazing Red getting accosted and attacked by Mox, insisting he has no idea what you're talking about, that guy in the mask totally isn't me. I could go several ways with this.
  1. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Jack Evans d. Matt Bentley. No idea why Evans was literally the only one in our timeline's Ultimate X match that wasn't picked up by TNA eventually. I will rectify that here. Matt Bentley stays as a loser because there's someone, at least, who will remember him surely from his previous time in TNA.
  2. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Tony Nese d. Robbie Eckos. Fuck it, let's bring Robbie E in for a one-night appearance. He's Jersey Shoring it up and giving off the very appearance of "comedy jobber". Nese takes it and goes through. Yes, this does mean Zema Ion won't be coming back yet, sadly, but I don't see it as too much of a loss...
  3. Tag Team Championship Number 1 Contender's Ladder Match - Generation Me d. The Rock and Rave Infection d. Lethal Consequences d. O'Reilly/Generico. We're bringing back more than a few guys from the past, with Lance Rock (who we know today as Lance Archer) and Jimmy Rave back together! This is a huge match with ladder spots, superkicks, and ends in Max pulling Jimmy Rave off one side of the ladder while Jeremy grabs the contract on the other side. I haven't yet decided on a name for the next PPV, because I don't really like "Hard Justice" as a name. And yes, the new team will be sticking around.
  4. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Low Ki d. Dakota Darsow. And back to the qualifiers, with the returning Low Ki battering this multi-generational enhancement talent.
  5. Qualifier to the Ultimate X Match - Austin Aries d. Jimmy Yang. Here's another throwback for you. Have a Flying Elvis. Aries wins because of fucking course he does. He's playing the cool douchebag heel.
  6. X Division Championship - Roderick Strong d. Daniels (c). There's method to my madness here. Daniels comes out and whines that even though this is the night where the X Division shines, he isn't scheduled for a match! Out comes Mick Foley, who says "Well, if you insist..." He introduces Strong, the man who won his TNA contract and a shot at Daniels himself one year ago right here. The match is fairly quick, with an Angel's Wings attempt countered into a rollup! Strong is champion! Finally! Daniels is PISSED.
  7. Tag Team Championship - Morgan/Fish (c) d. Motor City Machine Guns. At several points, the Bucks are shown scouting out their next opponents from the dressing room... Finish involves Anderson distracting Sabin, leaving Shelley a sitting duck for their opponents' finisher. I'm thinking an assisted Carbon Footprint where Fish holds the opponent in place. So it looks like Morgan's boot would rip the guy's head off. That would be cool.
  8. X Division Championship Number 1 Contender's Ultimate X Match - Austin Aries d. Jack Evans d. Low Ki d. Tony Nese. Largely the same as the real match, but with a competitor switched out. Aries gets his shot, and it's against... Strong. Oh, shit, that wasn't even intentional. Former stablemates, former opponents, they get to duke it out for the title...!
  9. World Heavyweight Championship - AJ Styles (c) d. D'Angelo Dinero. A rematch from Lockdown 2010, but without the steel cage and make it face vs. face. I guess the power of not being a heel helps AJ to the clean victory... but then the former X Division Champion, Daniels, rushes out! He grabs the World Title and beats on AJ, completely beside himself in hatred for this man who was previously his stablemate in the Originals, then... leaves without explaining himself? AJ's laid out in the ring, and then... wait... that's his music...!
  10. World Heavyweight Championship Feast or Fired Cash-In Match - Mr. Anderson d. AJ Styles (c). Bobby Fish and Matt Morgan hold off Pope, but there's no chance that AJ will get up after that hellacious beating and a Mic Check. Anderson drops his mic from the sky after claiming the cheap, cheap victory, and cuts a promo... "AJ... Don't get me wrong. I'm not with Daniels. I just saw a perfect opportunity...! An opportunity to snatch that gold from under your nose. To be an asshole. Because it pays to be an asshole. And now... LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR WINNER... AND NEW! TNA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD... MIIIIIIIISTERRRRRRR.... ANDERSON!"

"...... ANDERSON!"

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Aries/Strong again :mark:

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Destination X to Immortals

First things first - yes, Immortal means something to TNA in this timeline, well sort of. I didn't like Hard Justice as a name.
  • We don't get our typical fallout show "new champ celebrates" promo. Instead, we get the former champ, AJ Styles, who has a lot to say. He announces he's already been back to Mick Foley to apply for a rematch with Anderson... then calls out Daniels. Basically for being jealous, having sour grapes over his so-called "friend" having gold. He tries to call the Fallen Angel out, but gets no answer...
  • Daniels is actually very much perturbed by this development. He's trying to no-sell it, but sometimes the wariness about facing AJ again creeps in...
  • In the meantime, there's the X Division title scene. It's set as Aries vs. Strong. But Daniels (obviously trying to distract himself) is demanding to be inserted into the match, because he got screwed at DestiX, according to himself.
  • Meanwhile, Kaz directly calls out Roderick Strong for the first time. Saying that the peanut gallery (Cole/O'Reilly/Generico) will only stick with him because he's champion. Those three are strangely silent.
  • All this culminates in an odd-couple tag match. Aries/Strong (sorta-heel and face) vs. Daniels/Kazarian (two heels that don't like each other). If Daniels' team wins he gets added to the match. Sure enough, after Kaz shenanigans take out Aries and allows the two to double team Strong, they do win. In a promo, Kaz claims he was trying to emphasise just how weak Strong is on his own.
  • Speaking of tag teams, how about that Bucks vs. Fish/Morgan? (BTW: Fish and Morgan have a new team name. They're called A-Holes United.)
  • A Lethal Consequences vs. MCMG match gets thrown out when Sangriento attacks members of both sides, then dashes off. We later see Shelley and Sabin both beating on Amazing Red, because obviously, Red is Sangriento, right...? Right?
  • Abyss gets to pick his first opponent. And his choice is to murder his way through former Television Champions. As such, his opponent at Immortals will be Rob Terry.
  • Meanwhile, in the Knockouts intrigue, Katarina has her sights on the smiling over-optimist Taryn Terrell. "If her heart were to be turned to darkness... she would be a formidable weapon." She just grants a title shot, because the champion can do stuff like that apparently.
  • Meanwhile, Miss Tessmacher has been training to wrestle. Her assigned mentor... Tara, who does not seem happy with this at all.
  • Meanwhile to the meanwhile, Velvet Sky and Jessie McKay seem to be getting along well. Their brand of high school-esque bitchiness and overinflated egos fit well together. Do I smell a third incarnation of the Beautiful People?
  • Meanwhile to the meanwhile to the meanwhile, the Knockouts Tag Team contenders are... I don't know. ODB/Athena. It's too early to turn Sarita/Wilde face and we already had the Blossoms.
  • Jeff Hardy's trying to get his win back against Homicide too, with a tag team match of Hardy/Joe vs. LAX set for Immortals.
  • Meanwhile, in TV-only feuds, WGTT vs. Rock and Rave Infection (pure wrestlers vs obnoxious loudmouths) and The Pope vs. Bully Ray (I just want them to promo on each other, okay?)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Immortals 2011
Sunday, August 7, 2011

Xplosion:
Jon Moxley
d. Jay Lethal. Have him commit the murder of the happy face Black Machismo, why not?
Velvet/Jessie
d. The Blossom Twins.
Two heel wins to start us off, but at least Lethal's popular. And so is Velvet.
  1. Six Corner Scramble - Jack Evans d. El Generico d. Tony Nese d. Kyle O'Reilly d. Low Ki d. Adam Cole. This is a standard hype-em-up opener. Last pin after 15 minutes gets the win. Nese playing de facto heel, and he eats the last pinfall of the match from Evans. It looks like Low Ki's about to hit a high spot and then snatch a fall on KOR, but Sangriento swoops in and clocks him on the head while he's on the top rope! The last 10 seconds have 2 men lying collapsed in the ring, 4 men collapsed outside, and Evans steals the win! Sangriento escapes through the crowd, then Amazing Red comes down the entrance ramp to see what's gone on... he can't have been that fast, can he?
  2. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Mickie/Angelina (c) d. Athena/ODB. Their finisher is probably some sort of roundhouse kick/jumping DDT combo. I am once again officially struggling with the Knockouts Tag Team Championships, but at least they have a direction now.
  3. Television Championship - Abyss (c) d. Rob Terry. Big on big, but it's a squash. Abyss is carrying his opponent. Black Hole Slam, yup.
  4. Joe/Hardy d. Latin-American Xchange. Hardy keeps gunning for the pin on Homicide, only for Joe to be the one to take the fall after a Muscle Buster. Tension is teased but never ends up in a feud. Don't worry.
  5. Knockouts Championship - Katarina (c) d. Taryn Terrell. Squash. Mickie and Angelina are about to drag Taryn off, until who's that coming out to her aid? It's Daffney! The former Knockouts Champion beats on Mickie, breaking her grip, and stares down the current champ, allowing Taryn to escape.
  6. X Division Championship - Austin Aries d. Roderick Strong (c) d. Daniels. There's a reason why I'm not doing the actual Aries/Strong match yet. I'm saving it for BFG. We still get tastes of how these two are going to square up. Finish involves Kaz screwing Strong, but Aries gets to the scraps before Daniels and hits a Brainbuster! Aries is champ at the first time of asking!
  7. Bully Ray d. D'Angelo Dinero. Because faces can't always win. I'm also building Bully up for something. Those two squashes give us time to put this on the main show.
  8. Tag Team Championship - A-Holes United (c) d. Generation Me. What's the secret to making this a good match? Don't let Morgan in until the end. Let Fish take the Bucks' classic spots, tag Morgan in, and run roughshod over his opponents with big-guy things.
  9. World Heavyweight Championship - Mr. Anderson (c) d. AJ Styles. This is your main event, huh... Anderson and AJ put on about as good a match as one involving Anderson can be, ending in a surreptitious low blow and Mic Check. Anderson keeps.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
From Immortals to No Surrender
  • Anderson comes out, promos, smugly grins at the crowd... then refuses to defend the belt at No Surrender. He's done with those low payday matches where he faces jabronis he could beat any day of the week. So he ducks out. Mick Foley has to come out and damage control... he would strip the championship from Anderson, but the Network is on his ass and it'd look bad. So he has to go for the next-best thing. An 8-man tournament with the final at No Surrender, where the winner faces Anderson at Bound for Glory.
  • First round matches over the next two weeks of Impact: Robert Roode d. Kazarian; Bully Ray d. Shelton Benjamin; Jon Moxley d. Eric Young; James Storm d. Hernandez.
  • Semi-final matches: Bully Ray d. Robert Roode; James Storm d. Jon Moxley. You can probably tell exactly where this is going.
  • Why weren't AJ Styles or Daniels involved? They have bigger fish to fry: each other. Yes, they're feuding again! Kazarian is also feuding with Roderick Strong, who is also against Austin Aries! But Aries has an X Division Championship match with Amazing Red... so what say we have a nice tag team match? Styles/Strong vs. Daniels/Kazarian?
  • Speaking of tag team, A-Holes United are facing off against Lethal Consequences after a tag team elimination match that main evented an Impact.
  • In Knockouts news: Katarina's unable to influence Daffney... "her aura is too impure, too unclean..." so she reckons a victory for the Knockouts Championship might do the trick, like it did to Mickie and Angelina. As for Mickie and Angelina, they're up against... who? Hamada and Awesome Kong! They're back together, and faces for this program (though Thea Trinidad's still providing the sass).
  • In other Knockouts tag team news, a match is made for the pre-show between the New Beautiful People (Velvet/Jessie) and the team of Taryn Terrell and Madison Rayne. Guess it's another case of Velvet abusing Taryn's naive optimism.
  • Abyss is not a happy bunny, which is putting it lightly. He's looking to face off against Samoa Joe! Joe accepts, as long as the win is by submission or knockout only...
  • Jeff Hardy also gets a 1v1 with Homicide, because we want to resolve that.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
No Surrender 2011
Sunday, September 11, 2011

Xplosion:
Generation Me d. The Rock and Rave Infection. We've got Desmond Wolfe back to do commentary on Xplosion. Don't worry, we'll give him a retirement match on the grand stage eventually.
The New Beautiful People vs. Taryn/Madison (No Contest). This devolves very quickly into Velvet and Madison brawling amongst themselves. Hey, Madison's still got that grudge match open contract. And there's a big PPV coming up...
  1. Knockouts Tag Team Championship - Kong/Hamada d. Mickie/Angelina (c). Title change! Kong's gonna be a transitional beltholder again, but that's just how it goes. She's fairly late into her career. (Also I assume the unfortunate circumstances that befell her never happened in this environment because butterfly effect). Before this match, Thea Trinidad gets a sit-down interview about 9/11 (because it's the 10th anniversary) as in real life.
  2. Jeff Hardy d. Homicide. Let them put on a pretty good match, but it's largely by the numbers as Hardy wins in the end. I've not made this guy World Champ yet... Somehow.
  3. Knockouts Championship - Daffney d. Katarina (c) (DQ). Mickie and Angelina, still selling their hurt, rush out and clobber Daffney after six minutes or so. Why yes, this is setting up for a BFG match! And it's going to involve a recent WWE release too!
  4. X Division Championship - Austin Aries (c) d. Amazing Red. Everyone knows that this isn't the main attraction. The main attraction is going to be Aries/Strong at BFG, even if that isn't officially booked yet. But they still put on a hell of a match. Aries gets his knees up for Red's standing SSP and eventually hits a Brainbuster. Holy shitballs...
  5. Tag Team Championship - Lethal Consequences d. A-Holes United (c). Give them something! Give them a victory after so long toiling. Consequences Creed is going to be cutting a lot of the promos as champions. He's been showing off his skills as a talker before, but this will give him a chance to get listened to more.
  6. Television Championship Submission Match - Abyss (c) d. Samoa Joe. Ending would involve Abyss being too big to give a leg lock around for the Coquina Clutch, letting the Monster pass Joe out with a Mandible Claw (see, he did keep stuff from the Mick Foley angle!).
  7. Daniels/Kazarian d. Styles/Strong. Midway through this match, Kaz wrecks Strong, calls out his teammates... then Cole, O'Reilly and Generico wreck his shit too! What we end up with is a small taste of Styles/Daniels, ending with concealed brass knuckles and an Angel's Wings.
  8. World Heavyweight Championship Number 1 Contender's Tournament Final - James Storm d. Bully Ray. Sorry... about your damn luck! They put on a strong main event, Bully gets to shout at and work the crowd, we get a Bubba Cutter kickout or two, Last Call finishes it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
BULLY WAS SCREWED JUST LIKE HE WAS IN REAL LIFE WHEN HARDY BEAT HIM FOR THE BFG SERIES ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME :sodone:

Reactions: Veidt

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The Final Road to Bound for Glory

BFG11 will be an epic, but let's see how we get there.
  • Storm is out here on the fallout show telling Anderson what-for, and Morgan and Fish come out on his behalf, which sets up for an Impact main event of Beer Money vs. the now-goldless Morgan/Fish. It ends in a DQ after Anderson, in a mask, jumps the crowd and clocks Storm with a mic! So yeah, Storm/Anderson is your main event at BFG.
  • Speaking of tag teams, there's a power vacuum while A-Holes United aren't throwing their weight around. A 4-team elimination match is set for BFG, between the champs Lethal Consequences, MCMG, LAX, and Rock and Rave Infection.
  • The X Division title match is obvious. The rationale for Aries giving Strong the title match is that, well, "the Greatest Man That Ever Lived never got a chance to kick your ass properly."
  • We are of course getting AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels, and it'll be a Last Man Standing match! This'll effectively take the place of the I Quit match from the real BFG 2011, because I remember the ending to that being lame.
  • In similar news, we're also getting Kazarian vs. El Generico (with Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly) because basically he's been trying to turn them against Roderick Strong.
  • The TV Title, meanwhile, is being pursued by Bully Ray. He's coming here and Brooklyn-accenting it up about how he's taken down hardcore monsters before, he can do it again! We're then met with a video package promo where Abyss promos on Bully Ray, how he was never the tough one, and he blamed Devon for his own failures... If you can beat the Monster, he says, you can do it... in MONSTER'S BALL!!
  • (As a side note, I don't really know what to do with the Television Championship after this if I'm honest. I'm tempted to turn it into a pseudo-24/7 Title, where it can be won anywhere as long as TNA cameras are watching it. So there's two vital elements, the referee and the cameraman. It'd be a terrible idea, but it's better than having another lame midcard belt clog up card space.)
  • As for the Knockouts title, we get Mick Foley weighing in as Daffney and Katarina stare each other down over the result of the No Surrender match... there will be a rematch, and it'll be for the Knockouts Title, and Kong and Hamada will act as outside enforcers to neutralise Mickie and Angelina! One more thing... there'll be a true legend in the black and white as special guest referee! The first ever Knockouts Champion, Gail Kim!!
  • As a result, the Knockouts Tag Titles won't be defended on the PPV. But... a certain former tag team is getting its resolution. An Xplosion match between New TBP + Tara and the team of Madison/Taryn/Athena ends in disqualification after Jessie McKay sprays Taryn in the eyes. As Velvet goes to town with that riding crop, Madison Rayne announces she'll be cashing in her open contract grudge match... for Bound for Glory! It's going to be Velvet vs. Madison, No Holds Barred, and all other Knockouts are banned from ringside!
  • Oh yeah, Tara! She's training Tessmacher to wrestle, and she's got her trainee a match on the pre-show against Athena!
  • Additionally, there will be an "International Showcase" match featuring guys from AAA and Young Lions from NJPW!
  • I'll probably add a few more matches to get some more names on the card, like an X Division Number 1 Contender's match.
  • Oh yeah, there'll be an Internet-broadcast special pre-show match too.

Reactions: Chris and Hoss