Who have you met? wrestlers only

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
ive met goldberg and kevin nash back when WCW was alive they was very nice guy's sadly at the time kevin nash was selling a leg injury so he couldnt take picture's while standing up LMAO but if i found where i put them i would upload them

JHar888

Reaction score
I feel like SHIT! Wordlife makes me look like a ttal pisshead, considering I've only met a few no names. Here they are:

1 - Jerry Lawler
2 - Kevin Thorn
3 - Raven
4 - Bam Bam Bigelow
5 - Terry Funk
6 - Maria
7 - Eugene
8 - Big Daddy V
9 - Kid Kash
10 - Shawn Stasiak
11 - Rikishi
12 - Sid Vicious
13 - Koko B. Ware
14 - Togg Grisham
15 - Jonathan Coachman

Rell

Reaction score
ZOMG Its CIMA!!!!

p1010594li2.jpg

p1010591hx5.jpg

p1010588zf2.jpg

p1010592em9.jpg

This is pictures of CIMA and the Dragon Gate guys in front of the Bernard Milken Center out here in California (Burbank). I'm pretty sure most of you don't know who these guys are but if you do...This is major shit lol

Soulpower

Terry Funk

He's a no name? And the DG guys look like the Yakuza >_>

steve316

Reaction score
i meet hulk hogan in mcdonalds a lil while after smackdown a few years back , he had that mr america gimmick funny stuff we ate a big mack together he was a cool dude unlike bubba dudly who blows this was down the block from msg i still have ticket stubs and everything somewhere

hofo 316

Reaction score
i meet hulk hogan in mcdonalds a lil while after smackdown a few years back , he had that mr america gimmick funny stuff we ate a big mack together he was a cool dude unlike bubba dudly who blows this was down the block from msg i still have ticket stubs and everything somewhere

really? How was that?

bxbigt

Reaction score

wow that must have been amazing :yikes:

Soulpower

I had Chris Benoit sign my Bible a few years back. He was really nice. I took a pic with him in a goofy pose (He had his hands around my neck pretending to choke me!).

True story!

Dairydude

Reaction score
I've met a load of indy guys

• Abyss
  • RhInO
  • Christian Cage
  • Jerry Lynn
  • AJ Styles
  • Colt Cabana
  • Tracie Smothers
  • Chris Hammerick