Who have you met? wrestlers only

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Hardyz

1554985014_l.jpg

Orton & edge: dont have a pic with edge didnt have the money

MeOrton.jpg

Ashley

521160462_l.jpg

I have also met, Mick foley and have a pic cant fin it but will post when i do same with cena

I have met stone cold 4 times, sable 1 time, Jacqueline 1 times when she was wwf womens champ, HBK 1 time with my cousin he has the pic, i had a pose with him super kicking me, Batista one time and milena, lastly rey mysterio and he signed a replica mask i had

Edit: almost forgot about 2 months ago VKM was at my mall and i met them 2 and they had chyna with them but under a diff name

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Kassidy I fucking envy you..........

Ive Met The Miz,Gregory Helms (as Hurricane) and Maven.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ dude i want to meet helms, that would be kool, if have talked to helms alot b4 about my designs but i havent met him yet. hopefully the next time smackdown comes to connecticut ill get tickets

Kassidy

Reaction score
Well wwe headquarters is just a few cities away and wwe comes here alot so when ever they roll in to town some wrestlers do meet an greets at the mall or if your lucky enough to have front row and they are in a good mood you can get a hi or signature

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
lucky. next time they come to Cincinnati im gonna find where they are and stalk them till i get a hi.

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Well I'm lucky to say that I have met Chris Benoit before. He came to Vancouver once for a house show. Trying to find the picture I have with him.

xtremebadass

I met Farooq, D-Von, Chris Nowinski, and hillbillie jim. I saw RVD, Ashley, Matt Hardy, Jimmy Hary, and Lashley in person at the mall fest thingy. No pics on the comp, but I do have the physical pics.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I met Mick Foley and Kurt Angle. Both doing Book signing's at Walden Books on two different dates. Foley in early 2001 late 2000 and Angle in late 2001. It was Foley second book "The Real World is Faker Than Wrestling" and Kurt Angles "Its True, Its True" book. So when ever those came out is when I met them

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Kurt angle- At a book signing in 2001 right atfer he won the WWF Title (at Unforgiven, i was there) pretty cool, signed my Kurt angle gold medal and my mom got to hold the title for the pic

Eugene and Shelton Benjamin- Shelton kinda seemed liek an ass, but Eugene was in character.